Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Print Topic

Username Post: Hillary's New Book
Johnny_Upton
Posts 29003
Johnny_Upton
09-12-17 08:01 PM - Post#1703979    

LOFL

She looks terrible. Way, way too much Botox
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11717
Baldridge
09-13-17 05:29 AM - Post#1703983    

She's in training to becoming a Fox News host....
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Peatycap
Posts 29941
Peatycap
09-13-17 06:45 AM - Post#1703984    

She should rename it to "The Blame Game." If you broke wind around her during the election, your name is probably in that book.

Pete
legend
Posts 10224
Pete
09-13-17 07:37 AM - Post#1703985    

• Baldridge Said:
She's in training to becoming a Fox News host....

Neither Ailes nor O'Reilly would touch her with your dick
foolish
superstar
Posts 2966
foolish
09-13-17 09:26 AM - Post#1703992    

So want her to just go away..... and take washerman-schultz with her

Pete
legend
Posts 10224
Pete
09-13-17 10:36 AM - Post#1703997    

• foolish Said:

But not before grand juries are empaneled

foolish
superstar
Posts 2966
foolish
09-13-17 10:40 AM - Post#1703999    

• Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:

Again? Didn't we do that once or twice already? Can't we let her go back to Arknasas to die in peace?
Johnny_Upton
Posts 29003
Johnny_Upton
09-13-17 11:39 AM - Post#1704004    

She probably wants some Hot Sauce

From the looks of her CBS interview, she's 1/2 way there
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

foolish
superstar
Posts 2966
foolish
09-13-17 12:49 PM - Post#1704008    

Oh fuck me... I'd forgotten about that pandering accent she threw on for that little nugget.
Pete
legend
Posts 10224
Pete
09-13-17 02:45 PM - Post#1704011    

• foolish Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:

Again? Didn't we do that once or twice already? Can't we let her go back to Arknasas to die in peace?

Not senate hearings, silly. Those are a waste of time. I want the DoJ to undo Comey's nonsense by reopening the case and empaneling a grand jury
Canucko29
legend
Posts 13352
Canucko29
09-13-17 04:27 PM - Post#1704020    

I really feel badly for the type of person who would actually purchase and read one of her books.

ovenrat
all star
Posts 1647
09-13-17 05:06 PM - Post#1704022    

• Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:

Not senate hearings, silly. Those are a waste of time. I want the DoJ to undo Comey's nonsense by reopening the case and empaneling a grand jury

and who's gonna testify against her?, they're ALL part of the RICH, COZY, PRIVATE Millionaires' Club in DC .....they'd only be including themselves in whatever's been going on the last 8 yrs..... waste of taxpayers money .....the peoples only chance is at the voting booth
NYRfan
legend
Posts 34213
09-13-17 05:53 PM - Post#1704027    

• foolish Said:
Oh fuck me... I'd forgotten about that pandering accent she threw on for that little nugget.

Not even close to a few years earlier with her instant classic "Ahhhhhhh eeennntt nowezzzz tarrred".

The most despicable lampoonery of speech since Amos & Andy.

Either she's a closeted Arkansas klan member..... or she's really THAT tone-deaf to her own scary dumbness.

Probably the latter, what with Sir Edmund Hillary, under fire in Bosnia, and so on. She seems to believe with all her heart, whatever she invents.

This book looks to be about 500 of these little bon mots.

Pete
legend
Posts 10224
Pete
09-14-17 07:09 AM - Post#1704039    

• ovenrat Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:

and who's gonna testify against her?, they're ALL part of the RICH, COZY, PRIVATE Millionaires' Club in DC .....they'd only be including themselves in whatever's been going on the last 8 yrs..... waste of taxpayers money .....the peoples only chance is at the voting booth

That is where the subpoena process comes in. Let them come in and plead the 5th for all I care.

Voting doesn't address criminality.
foolish
superstar
Posts 2966
foolish
09-14-17 10:33 AM - Post#1704048    

The voting process made her irrelevant. Any criminal proceedings are going to result in wasted money and time. Its not like she would ever go to jail. You'd have to be pretty naive to think that - given how other power brokers skate on much more clear cut crimes - the "lock her up!" talk was anything more than symbolic.

The election loss was more punishment than the legal system ill ever be able to dole out to HRC.
Mustang27
all star
Posts 1936
Mustang27
09-14-17 10:47 AM - Post#1704050    

• Canucko29 Said:
I really feel badly for the type of person who would actually purchase and read one of her books.

::Baldy slowly and quietly exits stage left::

I'd rather be right than politically correct

PuckRogue
Posts 36802
PuckRogue
09-14-17 12:46 PM - Post#1704053    

• foolish Said:
The voting process made her irrelevant. Any criminal proceedings are going to result in wasted money and time. Its not like she would ever go to jail. You'd have to be pretty naive to think that - given how other power brokers skate on much more clear cut crimes - the "lock her up!" talk was anything more than symbolic.

The election loss was more punishment than the legal system ill ever be able to dole out to HRC.

Agree with every word

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36802
PuckRogue
09-14-17 12:46 PM - Post#1704054    

Headline today: "Hillary Clinton thinks it's time for the Electoral College to be abolished"

Ummmm...fucking duh. Along with every other Dem...

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20849
Kanrok
09-14-17 12:54 PM - Post#1704055    

But they were all for the Electoral College before the election.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20849
Kanrok
09-14-17 12:56 PM - Post#1704056    

• PuckRogue Said:
  • foolish Said:

Agree with every word

-PR

There are instances where the powerful go to prison.

Look at Illinois.

Chances are if you're the Governor, you will be indicted.

See, e.g., Otto Kerner, Daniel Walker, George Ryan and Rod Blagojevich.

Len Small and William Stratton were indicted, but not convicted.

Quite a run here in the worst state in the union!
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Print Topic

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.094 seconds.   Total Queries: 94   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 07:15 PM