Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Print Topic

Username Post: It's a "New York thing"
Jobu
superstar
Posts 4021
Jobu
10-08-17 08:42 PM - Post#1705056    

• Quote:
SNL Creator Lorne Michaels: We Ignored Harvey Weinstein Scandal Because He’s From New York

NBC’s Saturday Night Live is known for its hard hitting political comedy, in which they take real life controversies and turn them into humorous and revealing bits — and yet, despite typically not shying away from scandal, the show chose to totally ignore Harvey Weinstein’s recently unearthed sexual harassment allegations.
SNL’s justification for this, according to the show’s creator Lorne Michaels, is because Weinstein and the show both originated from New York City, per the Daily Mail. However, when the comedy show did try a comedic bit on Weinstein’s scandal, the Daily Mailreported it received a positive reaction from the in-studio crowd — they just chose not to use the material on air.

This in-studio reaction wasn’t enough for the show’s creator apparently, as Michaels told reporters outside the show’s building that the scandal was ignored because “it’s a New York thing.” Due to the strategic decision to look the other way on Weinstein’s numerous reported sexual misconducts, the show took flack from viewers as many saw it as an example of the entertainment industry covering for one of their own.

Additionally, despite using the “New York thing” excuse to ignore Weinstein’s sins, SNL has repeatedly chosen to attack fellow New Yorker President Donald Trump — particularly when he too was under fire for sexual harassment allegations a year ago. SNL went so far as to compare Trump’s so-called “locker room talk” comments to Penn State’s child molestation cases.

This blatant segment snubbing is of course good news for Weinstein, as much of the rest of the media world is not showing him the same mercy — on and off the air.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/snl-cre ator-lorne...

Hypocrites.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-09-17 01:53 AM - Post#1705064    

Couldn’t agree more. WTF?

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-09-17 09:38 AM - Post#1705075    

Weinstein has been protected by Miramax and a number of other compliant media types for 20 years. Someone, it may have been Ricky Gervais, even cracked about him a few years ago after some actresses in Miramax films received Academy Award nominations. The inference was that these women would no longer have to subject themselves to Weinberg's advances.

Now all of the Democratic leaders who accepted thousands and thousands of dollars from him over the years are scrambling to disassociate themselves.

Those are the real hypocrites.
NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-09-17 11:14 AM - Post#1705079    

Dude is suing somebody for reporting on this ? lol

Also saw where he's saying some shit about spending his fortune targeting Trump and other silly shit, because, well, he has all kinds of time now.

Douchery beyond anything we've ever seen.

One of the old stories has him wacking off into a potted plant while a reporterette watches, horrified. Niiiiiice, as the kids say.

Johnny_Upton
Posts 29079
Johnny_Upton
10-09-17 11:47 AM - Post#1705084    

Was Tom Cruses Character in Tropic Thunder a parody of Weinstein?
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-09-17 12:32 PM - Post#1705089    

It is interesting to me to see who in Hollywood is calling Weinstein out.

I can see how difficult it would be for many because of his power and reach.

Not that it's not hypocritical, but it is easy to argue that any particular "star" should speak out when it's not you who has to do it.

Actors have families to feed just like anyone else.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-09-17 03:30 PM - Post#1705107    

Damon and Crowe... what a bunch of fucktards.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-09-17 03:31 PM - Post#1705108    

Well, 50-100 million certainly doesn't buy quite as many groceries as it used to.

You could actually run out of money for food in a mere 400 years. Not even get to retirement, lol.

Looks like Meryl Streep is the designated liar for this one. Poor old gal released a statement that she's just dumbfounded, could never have even imagined such a thing, never heard a thing, not an inkling.

I feel bad for her. From Beloved Icon to the level of Pelosi, Waters, Hillary.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-09-17 03:34 PM - Post#1705109    

• Peatycap Said:

Can't wait to hear their take on it.

What lie do you tell to cover for actually helping the guy do it, get away with it, do it again ?

Of course these are 2 guys that are the worst in many ways. I do like their movies, but they're douche-adelic in every other way. Always saying something stupid about something stupid.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-09-17 03:53 PM - Post#1705113    

• Peatycap Said:

I read those two tried to hide stories of Weinstein’s sexual abuse

That is evil.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-09-17 04:02 PM - Post#1705114    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Peatycap Said:

That is evil.

Just like Paterno....
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Posts 1402
ChiBoyinLA
10-09-17 05:17 PM - Post#1705117    

I thought that the ability to entice young actresses into bed was the main perk of being a big-time Hollywood producer.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." -- John Wooden

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-09-17 05:56 PM - Post#1705124    

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/c linton-oba...

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-09-17 06:10 PM - Post#1705125    

• Baldridge Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
  • Peatycap Said:

That is evil.

Just like Paterno....

Paterno is worse.

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-09-17 06:27 PM - Post#1705127    

• ChiBoyinLA Said:
I thought that the ability to entice young actresses into bed was the main perk of being a big-time Hollywood producer.

Call me old fashioned, but I wouldn’t consider whacking off into a potted plant in front of an unwilling female to be a perk.

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-09-17 11:10 PM - Post#1705143    

Curious how many of the posters above called out Trump for his sexist behavior? Show of hands?

haymaker36
Posts 15892
haymaker36
10-10-17 12:46 AM - Post#1705144    

• Kanrok Said:
  • ChiBoyinLA Said:

Call me old fashioned, but I wouldn’t consider whacking off into a potted plant in front of an unwilling female to be a perk.

I mean, to each his own. You Catholics and your morals...
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-10-17 08:31 AM - Post#1705149    

• Posux Said:
Curious how many of the posters above called out Trump for his sexist behavior? Show of hands?

Show me evidence of workplace harassment, please
Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 08:41 AM - Post#1705150    

• Posux Said:

Yeah... can you show me eight settlements over 30 years?

"Grab em by the pussy" is the biggest joke and it makes the average American male laugh his ass off. I've said worse and so have you.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 09:29 AM - Post#1705158    

• ChiBoyinLA Said:

That's exactly what I thought. I would think that in a place like Hollywood that if really fat ugly powerful man is surrounded by gorgeous ladies who need their help, they are going to be incentive to do stuff like this.

Add to that, a lot of gorgeous ladies have incentives to oblige.

At least this explains Ashley Judd's crude behavior as of late. I actually feel sorry for her.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 10:30 AM - Post#1705167    

• haymaker36 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
  • ChiBoyinLA Said:

I mean, to each his own. You Catholics and your morals...

I'm a creepophobe.

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-10-17 10:47 AM - Post#1705170    

Many, many statements coming to the fore.

We have the Judi Dench and Meryl Streep camp.

We have the Donna Karan camp.

We have the fleeing political figures camp.

And then we have the Clintons and Obamas camp.
Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 11:07 AM - Post#1705172    

Yeah, this is absolute carnage. And I mean severe carnage.

And I totally call b******* on Meryl Streep. How the hell did she not know? And wasn't this the same woman who stood up and applauded when somebody said it's time to bring Roman Polanski back to the United States?

If Jessica Chastain knew, God bless her for speaking out (regardless of political stripes), then Meryl Streep heard something. And if she didn't, it was probably because everybody knew she wouldn't have had any of it anyways.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 11:36 AM - Post#1705173    

Remember during the #Oscarssowhite year, Lady Gaga came out and performed Till it Happens to You, Joe Biden came out and spoke out against campus rape culture, and every single Hollywood actor and bigwig stood up and gave him a standing ovation while he put out that message. Thinking back to that day relative to recent events, what an atrocious evening. Bunch of grade A f****** hypocrites.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 11:42 AM - Post#1705177    

Rose McGowan tore Damon and Clooney new assholes.

Ahh... Hollywood. The biggest glass house in America.

Jobu
superstar
Posts 4021
Jobu
10-10-17 11:57 AM - Post#1705178    

• Canucko29 Said:
Remember during the #Oscarssowhite year, Lady Gaga came out and performed Till it Happens to You, Joe Biden came out and spoke out against campus rape culture, and every single Hollywood actor and bigwig stood up and gave him a standing ovation while he put out that message. Thinking back to that day relative to recent events, what an atrocious evening. Bunch of grade A f****** hypocrites.

Campus rape culture? What the fuck does that even mean?
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 11:57 AM - Post#1705179    

I really don't think this is over by a long shot. Quentin Tarantino is really good friends with Harvey Weinstein. In fact Rose McGowan starred in a Quentin Tarantino movie well after those allegations first took place in 1997.

In fact, what I find troubling, even as a huge fan of his movies in the 90s, is the amount of actresses who were connected to Tarantino. Particularly, Rose McGowan and Rosanna Arquette.

Was a huge fan of Russell Crowe until yesterday. Heck, I even liked Matt Damon's acting.

I find this appalling and disappointing at the same time as a person who loves movies, even if this decade has produced the least impressive retrospective of any decade in my lifetime. There are some real f****** jackoffs in that industry.

I'm not even about to politicize this, I will definitely support Rose McGowan and Ashley Judd in seeking a just outcome to all of this. How many other assholes are there like Harvey Weinstein who have been protected? That's what I would like to know.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 12:03 PM - Post#1705180    

• Jobu Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

This is around the time that the Rolling Stone released a damaging article that ruined a Dean's career at UVA for not doing enough to prevent a campus rape culture based on a case where the allegations were made up and the Rolling Stone was eventually forced to retract.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/deepdive/how-ret racted-...

It was a big story for a long time until all these allegations that were being made were found to be false and most of the data claiming women were being raped on campus at a record rate was being debunked continuously by researchers interested in the issue. But, leave it to politics and politicians to jump on the issue in order to score political points with their voters by throwing a whole segment of society, college age males, under the bus for the sake of social justice.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 12:18 PM - Post#1705181    

I seem to recall that Corey Feldman made some accusations a couple of years ago about rampant pedophilia in Hollywood.

His problem was that he didn’t name names.

I wonder how much truth there is to that rumor?

- K. Perry

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 01:02 PM - Post#1705184    

Paltrow and Angelina have come forward now.

Just how many Hollywood elitists covered this up for him? Like I said, biggest groupthink in the U.S.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/angelina-j olie-g...

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 01:13 PM - Post#1705185    

• Peatycap Said:
Paltrow and Angelina have come forward now.

Just how many Hollywood elitists covered this up for him? Like I said, biggest groupthink in the U.S.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/angelina-j olie-g...

This is really exploding. Brad Pitt apparently confronted Harvey Weinstein about this as he was dating Gwyneth Paltrow and of course he was married to Angelina Jolie. Yet even he never seem to break ties with him ( Inglorious Basterds was also Weinstein production).

Gwyneth Paltrow's accusations are actually quite damning. She basically says that she was expected to keep silent on it all of these years.

This has shades of the Catholic Church cover up where people were simply expected to keep their mouths shut. It'll be very interesting to see what happens to some of these a-listers who were involved in keeping these allegations from ever coming out.

Fotiu
Posts 17150
Fotiu
10-10-17 01:24 PM - Post#1705186    

Well, Lorne Michaels is not from New York - let me make that perfectly clear.

He wouldn't know what a "New York Thing" is if it hit him in the face, and covering up a douchebag's sex crimes is definitely not part of whatever a New York Thing is, or would be.
"This is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.”

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 01:37 PM - Post#1705187    

And still, none of the FC hypocrites called out their hero DT for all of the sexist behavior. Tons of excuses from the group though. Peaty is really angry, though. And it’s funny that you assume that everyone knew about all of this. We actually have proof on tape from Trump and you guys won’t utter a word about DT. Worse than the Hollywood lot.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 01:42 PM - Post#1705188    

So a few words is worse than the sexual assault of numerous women... got ya.

And you want proof? Did you not listen to the audio of Weinstein coercing a woman into watching him shower? So fucking gross.

The fact that you're even attempting to compare the two is disgusting... you sound like an enabler yourself. No surprise, Hollywood.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-10-17 01:43 PM - Post#1705189    

• Canucko29 Said:
  • Jobu Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

This is around the time that the Rolling Stone released a damaging article that ruined a Dean's career at UVA for not doing enough to prevent a campus rape culture based on a case where the allegations were made up and the Rolling Stone was eventually forced to retract.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/deepdive/how-ret racted-...

It was a big story for a long time until all these allegations that were being made were found to be false and most of the data claiming women were being raped on campus at a record rate was being debunked continuously by researchers interested in the issue. But, leave it to politics and politicians to jump on the issue in order to score political points with their voters by throwing a whole segment of society, college age males, under the bus for the sake of social justice.

I think the tagline / buzzword / catchphrase was something like "19 out of 20 female students is raped during college". Something highly respectable like that.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-10-17 01:45 PM - Post#1705190    

• Kanrok Said:
I seem to recall that Corey Feldman made some accusations a couple of years ago about rampant pedophilia in Hollywood.

Supposedly he had the goods that would destroy everything. Also something about Corey Haim and how it contributed to his death.

If that comes out, it's probably game over.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 01:46 PM - Post#1705191    

• Posux Said:
And still, none of the FC hypocrites called out their hero DT for all of the sexist behavior. Tons of excuses from the group though. Peaty is really angry, though. And it’s funny that you assume that everyone knew about all of this. We actually have proof on tape from Trump and you guys won’t utter a word about DT. Worse than the Hollywood lot.

Words aren't actions. And as far as I'm concerned, nobody condoned what he said except to say that Hillary Clinton attacking the accusers of Bill Clinton's escapades was probably a lot worse.

What are your thoughts about the culture that created Harvey Weinstein? Are you going to sit here and deflect or are you going to actually speak about some of this crap we're hearing.

Gwyneth Paltrow just said you weren't expected to talk about this stuff. That sounds a hell of a lot to me like what happened with the Catholic Church.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 01:50 PM - Post#1705193    

Deflect? It’s terrible behavior and he should be put in jail. But do you think this is just Hollywood? Really? I know it makes all of you guys giggle but this behavior was/ is a part of many industries. It’s like pinning child molestation on just Catholics.

I am glad that the mighty are falling in my town, that’s for sure.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 01:52 PM - Post#1705196    

• Posux Said:
Deflect? It’s terrible behavior and he should be put in jail. But do you think this is just Hollywood? Really? I know it makes all of you guys giggle but this behavior was/ is a part of many industries. It’s like pinning child molestation on just Catholics.

I am glad that the mighty are falling in my town, that’s for sure.

You deflected again...

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 01:55 PM - Post#1705197    

• Peatycap Said:
So a few words is worse than the sexual assault of numerous women... got ya.

And you want proof? Did you not listen to the audio of Weinstein coercing a woman into watching him shower? So fucking gross.

The fact that you're even attempting to compare the two is disgusting... you sound like an enabler yourself. No surprise, Hollywood.

I never said the two are equal. Stop putting words in my mouth. I just want to know why you guys are silent when we have proof against someone you admire and you are huge holier than though types when you hate the person being in the news.

Harvey’s actions are not comparable to what Trump did.

Not the point.

Seems like you are the enabler of this culture. Is that how you want your kids to handle this type of talk from Trump? Silence?

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 01:56 PM - Post#1705198    

Peaty, you are doing nothing but deflecting here. I am actually saying how disgusting his behavior is and even worse the silence by people who knew. Your turn?

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 02:01 PM - Post#1705200    

Trump shouldn't have said "grab em by the pussy" in a one-on-one, personal conversation before he was running for President.

Happy?

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 02:04 PM - Post#1705201    

Look at all of those excuses. What about moving in on married women and just kissing them for no reason? Because if you are a star you can get away with it.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 02:12 PM - Post#1705202    

• Posux Said:
Look at all of those excuses. What about moving in on married women and just kissing them for no reason? Because if you are a star you can get away with it.

You kidding? Kissing others, shit on the lips for some, is a form of greeting.

You see Nicole Kidman kiss dude, in front of her husband, at the Emmys?

Stop with that bullshit.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 02:14 PM - Post#1705203    

Convenient outrage. Good example for your kids.

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 02:15 PM - Post#1705204    

• NYRfan Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

Supposedly he had the goods that would destroy everything. Also something about Corey Haim and how it contributed to his death.

Game over for what exactly?....

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 02:16 PM - Post#1705205    

The fact that you're still comparing the two amazes me.

We're talking about sexual assault, in the strangest of fashions, with a lengthy list of women that continues to grow.

You're talking about an off-hand comment and kisses on the cheek.

Are you that fucking stupid? Too much Colbert and Kimmell for you.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 02:29 PM - Post#1705206    

Convenient social justice warrior that Peaty is. Only spouts off when his enemy is in the line of fire. How easy is that? Hard would be saying his hero’s comments were disgusting and deplorable and a man like that isn’t fit for president. But no, the frat boy in him won’t allow that.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 02:35 PM - Post#1705207    

Not sure why you're using the term social justice. But your thinking is fucking odd... so no worries.

Just remember for the future...

Cheek kisses/talking some filth in public not as bad as sexual assault and rape.

Very important.

Spread the word to your Hollywood friends.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 02:39 PM - Post#1705208    

• Posux Said:

You just can't compare the two here. Totally not the same thing.

If Trump had said "women let me grab them by the pussy or they don't get jobs in my industry ever again" then you have something, but that is not what happened.

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 02:41 PM - Post#1705209    

Seriously, Po...I truly don't hate you...and would be more than willing to go back and delete all the posts since the one I previously quoted...?

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 02:57 PM - Post#1705210    

And the Oscar goes to Roman Polanski!

Watch the standing ovation this pedophile gets form virtually everyone, including Meryl Streep.

I spied Harvey Weinstein up on his fat feet as well.

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 02:57 PM - Post#1705211    

Peaty, I think you might want to read the Trump transcript again. You make it seem so casual and easy going. Kiss on the cheek?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/20...

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 02:58 PM - Post#1705212    

• PuckRogue Said:
Seriously, Po...I truly don't hate you...and would be more than willing to go back and delete all the posts since the one I previously quoted...?

-PR

What are you talking about?

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 02:59 PM - Post#1705213    

Po. Your bro isn't affiliated with some of those actresses is he?

I'm only asking because you're being incredibly defensive and deflective.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-10-17 03:03 PM - Post#1705214    

I think it's always important that we have the facts. And that before people's reputations get dragged through the mud, you have to admit when you are wrong.

Matt Damon had nothing to do with the cover up. And I would give Russell Crowe of the benefit of the doubt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sharonwaxman?ref_src= tw...

It appears that he was part of the call to pressure her, but he had in fact no knowledge of what Sharon Waxman was investigating. Only Harvey Weinstein knew. So he was probably used as a puppet.

So any rumors that Matt Damon, at least him anyways, was involved in suppressing the story in 2004 with the New York Times is false. However, you may still question the New York Times for not having published the piece or pursuing it further.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 03:05 PM - Post#1705215    

• Peatycap Said:

Seems like you are the defensive one. Once you start talking about my brother I know if I am right or not.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 03:06 PM - Post#1705216    

• Canucko29 Said:
I think it's always important that we have the facts. And that before people's reputations get dragged through the mud, you have to admit when you are wrong.

Matt Damon had nothing to do with the cover up. And I would give Russell Crowe of the benefit of the doubt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sharonwaxman?ref_src= tw...

It appears that he was part of the call to pressure her, but he had in fact no knowledge of what Sharon Waxman was investigating. Only Harvey Weinstein knew. So he was probably used as a puppet.

So any rumors that Matt Damon, at least him anyways, was involved in suppressing the story in 2004 with the New York Times is false. However, you may still question the New York Times for not having published the piece or pursuing it further.

Great post. Rational and unbiased.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 03:17 PM - Post#1705217    

• Posux Said:
  • Peatycap Said:

Seems like you are the defensive one. Once you start talking about my brother I know if I am right or not.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... must be a bit awkward.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 03:34 PM - Post#1705218    

Not awkward at all. I have always been an open book here, Peaty. You know all there is to know. I am good with that.

Peatycap
Posts 29996
Peatycap
10-10-17 03:35 PM - Post#1705219    

• Posux Said:
Not awkward at all. I have always been an open book here, Peaty. You know all there is to know. I am good with that.

That you have...

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-10-17 03:36 PM - Post#1705220    

• Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

The Ravens - Eagles game.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 03:38 PM - Post#1705221    

• Posux Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:

-PR

What are you talking about?

Comparing Trumps words to Harvey's actions is just brutal.

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 03:46 PM - Post#1705222    

PR, don’t simplify things to bolster your stance. What we are seeing in this Harvey saga is about as brutal as it gets. And it’s getting worse by the minute. This man was a predator of the worst means, and scary by the way. I have personally felt his wrath of intimidation. I am no fan of his. This coming out is very important.

But what I am saying is that you cannot be silent when men behave the way Trump did on that recording. You cannot be selective about sexual harassment. An unwanted kiss is disgusting too. An unwanted advance when you are married is disgusting too.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 04:11 PM - Post#1705223    

Harvey Weinstein is a huge supporter of Planned Parenthood.

Certainly makes some kind of perverted sense.

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:21 PM - Post#1705224    

Newt Gingrich doesn't support PP and he's a pervert.........

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:24 PM - Post#1705225    

• NYRfan Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

I could easily see you getting jumped in the parking lot of either venue...

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 04:27 PM - Post#1705226    

• Baldridge Said:

Link?

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-10-17 04:29 PM - Post#1705227    

For what it's worth, and I'm not rationalizing, but let's not pretend that treating Hollywood starlets like sides of beef began with fat, pock-marked Harvey. There's a reason why they referred to the sofa in a studio producer's office as the "casting couch".

Selznick, Mayer, and (I would certainly bet) many others who were running studios were all guilty of this abuse going back 100 years. Stories about the abuse of Judy Garland are out there. God knows what the likes of Bette Davis, Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Crawford, Lana Turner, etc. had to put up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if obese, pock-marked Harvey was simply emulating his heroes.
Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:37 PM - Post#1705228    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/19/politics/g ingrich-wi...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:38 PM - Post#1705229    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2 011/03/newt_...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:39 PM - Post#1705230    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/newt-gingrich-i-c...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:41 PM - Post#1705231    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gingrich-had-aff air-d...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:42 PM - Post#1705232    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/opinion/ne wt-gi...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:45 PM - Post#1705233    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-gin grich-l...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:47 PM - Post#1705234    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=293 7633&am...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:51 PM - Post#1705235    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1533409/newt-g ingr...

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:53 PM - Post#1705236    

• Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071215/N e...

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 04:57 PM - Post#1705237    

• Baldridge Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Link?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071215/N e...

Objection.

Relevance.

Got something from this century?

SUSTAINED!

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 04:59 PM - Post#1705238    

Does the pervert status run out?...

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 05:00 PM - Post#1705239    

• Baldridge Said:
Does the pervert status run out?...

You're a lefty.

You would know better than me.

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-10-17 05:02 PM - Post#1705240    

That hurts......

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 05:10 PM - Post#1705241    

• Baldridge Said:
That hurts......

I understand.

Sometimes the truth does hurt.

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-10-17 05:14 PM - Post#1705242    

• Pete Said:
For what it's worth, and I'm not rationalizing, but let's not pretend that treating Hollywood starlets like sides of beef began with fat, pock-marked Harvey. There's a reason why they referred to the sofa in a studio producer's office as the "casting couch".

Selznick, Mayer, and (I would certainly bet) many others who were running studios were all guilty of this abuse going back 100 years. Stories about the abuse of Judy Garland are out there. God knows what the likes of Bette Davis, Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Crawford, Lana Turner, etc. had to put up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if obese, pock-marked Harvey was simply emulating his heroes.

Fatty Arbuckle crushed some poor little girl to death. I think that's when they outlawed fat leading men.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-10-17 05:16 PM - Post#1705244    

• Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

I could easily see you getting jumped in the parking lot of either venue...

And ye shall be humped.

Wonder which will hurt more.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 05:35 PM - Post#1705245    

• Posux Said:
PR, don’t simplify things to bolster your stance. What we are seeing in this Harvey saga is about as brutal as it gets. And it’s getting worse by the minute. This man was a predator of the worst means, and scary by the way. I have personally felt his wrath of intimidation. I am no fan of his. This coming out is very important.

But what I am saying is that you cannot be silent when men behave the way Trump did on that recording. You cannot be selective about sexual harassment. An unwanted kiss is disgusting too. An unwanted advance when you are married is disgusting too.

Agree on every point, except for the assumptions that what Trump was doing was "unwanted".

Trump's whole conversation was that he could pull that off because he's a rich, powerful man...not that he could do it in an "unwanted" fashion. We all know that there are women who would blow DJT just to say they did.

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 06:26 PM - Post#1705246    

PR read the transcript please. He said he couldn’t get her. I’d say that qualifies as unwanted.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 06:33 PM - Post#1705247    

Did he insinuate that he had done something inappropriate to he married woman?

Either way, it’s splitting hairs.

What he said compares not to decades of what his scumbag did.

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 07:01 PM - Post#1705248    

Trump : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Trump : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 07:02 PM - Post#1705249    

• PuckRogue Said:
Did he insinuate that he had done something inappropriate to he married woman?

Either way, it’s splitting hairs.

What he said compares not to decades of what his scumbag did.

-PR

Agree on the last point. And yet my point remains. And it would be nice if you pointed that out as well.

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Posts 1402
ChiBoyinLA
10-10-17 08:09 PM - Post#1705250    

"Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Three of those women filed lawsuits, which were eventually withdrawn, alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Trump. Additionally one accuser filed a defamation lawsuit in 2017 after Trump called her a liar.[5] In addition to these lawsuits, Trump has also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing, or non-consensual groping of breasts, buttocks and genitalia, by at least twelve more women."

All the detailed allegations here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sex ua...

But THIS is all "fake news" right?

A scumbag is a scumbag is a scumbag, and all of them should be held to account.

Badlands92
legend
Posts 13672
Badlands92
10-10-17 09:10 PM - Post#1705251    

The liberal whataboutism is unbecoming. The entertainment arm (Hollywood) of the Democratic Party has a massive problem on its hands right now. What's better, the news arm (MSM) of the Democratic Party is being forced to cover it. PR firms must be filled with glee. Dozens of execs, actors, producers and directors have to be terrified their skeletons will be yanked from the closet next.

Trump has said and probably done some vile things. I condemn them and denounce them. For now, he's our president and Harvey Weinstein is fleeing to Europe to live with Roman.

As for Hollywood...I hope this witch hunt brings the fucker to its knees.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Johnny_Upton
Posts 29079
Johnny_Upton
10-10-17 09:50 PM - Post#1705252    

Agreed. They should all burn

I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski...

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Johnny_Upton
Posts 29079
Johnny_Upton
10-10-17 09:54 PM - Post#1705254    

• Badlands92 Said:

As for Hollywood...I hope this witch hunt brings the fucker to its knees.

I'll raise my glass to the future Arizona Bay

#Filthystrong

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 10:21 PM - Post#1705255    

• ChiBoyinLA Said:
"Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Three of those women filed lawsuits, which were eventually withdrawn, alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Trump. Additionally one accuser filed a defamation lawsuit in 2017 after Trump called her a liar.[5] In addition to these lawsuits, Trump has also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing, or non-consensual groping of breasts, buttocks and genitalia, by at least twelve more women."

All the detailed allegations here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sex ua...

Wait, you’re serious?

Here: Chi has molested three women.

Now you have allegations against you.

See how that works?

Was Trump ever convicted of anything?

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-10-17 10:25 PM - Post#1705256    

So nice that you guys want to destroy American businesses. That is very patriotic and American of you.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 10:26 PM - Post#1705257    

• Posux Said:
Trump : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Trump : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

All of that reads, to me, as “I’m a douchebag frat boy who is compelled to talk about my sexual conquests in this unbecoming manner to compensate for my tiny dork”

Not at all like “I’m a rapist” or anything close.

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-10-17 10:29 PM - Post#1705258    

• Posux Said:
So nice that you guys want to destroy American businesses. That is very patriotic and American of you.

Hollywood isn’t going anywhere.

I don’t agree with all the hate, but the hypocrisy here is palpable...and even a little delicious.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-10-17 10:33 PM - Post#1705259    

Rose McGowan going after Ben Affleck for lying about Weinstein.

Weinstein’s wife is leaving him.

Weinstein on an undercover tape trying to entice a young Italian woman into his hotel room.

Paltrow and Jolie jump on the bandwagon.

Hillary is finally “alarmed and disturbed” about Weinstein, but I don’t see her returning his contributions to her campaign.

Have not seen Obama weigh in yet.

What’s he waiting for?

This is very entertaining.

- K. Perry

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Posts 1402
ChiBoyinLA
10-10-17 11:09 PM - Post#1705260    

• PuckRogue Said:
  • ChiBoyinLA Said:

Wait, you’re serious?

See how that works?

-PR

So 20 allegations against Weinstein all are true but 15 allegations against Trump are false? Mmm-kay.

I tend to think that where there's smoke, there's fire. They both are awful people.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 01:58 AM - Post#1705261    

• Kanrok Said:
Rose McGowan going after Ben Affleck for lying about Weinstein.

Weinstein’s wife is leaving him.

Weinstein on an undercover tape trying to entice a young Italian woman into his hotel room.

Paltrow and Jolie jump on the bandwagon.

Hillary is finally “alarmed and disturbed” about Weinstein, but I don’t see her returning his contributions to her campaign.

Have not seen Obama weigh in yet.

What’s he waiting for?

This is very entertaining.

Obama weighed in. You missed it.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 02:00 AM - Post#1705262    

• PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:

I don’t agree with all the hate, but the hypocrisy here is palpable...and even a little delicious.

-PR

Do you remember the righties being so passionate about Ailes and O’Reilly?

Hannibal
hall of famer
Posts 9850
Hannibal
10-11-17 07:18 AM - Post#1705263    

Note - I fall on the right but I'm not a huge fan of Trump. Never have been and I don't see that changing.

But I want to keep arguments simple as they tend to stay factual. Help me fill in the blank here (for my own information). I give my word that my question isn't loaded, I don't know the answer and am looking for a legitimate response.

Both Trump and Harvey both seem to have skewed perceptions on how to treat women (or at least their rumored antics seem to indicate).

We know Harvey used his position of power to force women into doing acts that they were apparently against in exchange (per his apparent offering) for advantages to the woman in question. This can be assumed to be movie roles, opportunities or even to avoid a threat of lost work. The accusations detail this. The transcript I read certainly supports this. And the sheer number of similar claims from unrelated sources endorse this as well. He most certainly leveraged his power to control peoples careers. This is epitome of sexual harassment.

DJT has had women make accusations against him. We've certainly heard some of his comments towards women (the so-called locker room talk). I believe he's admitted to groping women, etc.

My question is - has DJT done so using his power as leverage against the women? IE - used his power to threaten/force the woman such as with Harvey? What I've read about DJT's past (and I haven't read too much in detail) is that he's simply believing his power is a turn on for women. In other words, he has a lot more latitude and balls because he knows power is seen as attractive to many women.

I guess my bigger question/comment is: We know Harvey is scum and has essentially forced women into action using threats, etc. Has Donald done the same thing or is he just an asshole? In my opinion, there is a difference.

My belief is that Trump is basically a womanizer who oversteps his bounds and believes his status provides him with more latitude in how he treats people/women. He sees himself as the star college QB who thinks he can have any girl in the room - and he talks/acts that way. I don't agree with it, but should the be accurate, I don't think that puts him on par with the confirmed actions of Harvey. Both are asshats, one is a predator.
Barney who?

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-11-17 09:13 AM - Post#1705265    

At least Weinstein has Lindsey Lohan in his corner.

On another note, I read this morning that the primary reason Weinstein got outed now is that he has lost considerable power in his industry.

I wonder how true that is.

If that is the case, those perceived to be more powerful than him right now are untouchable, and the abuse continues.

- K. Perry

stockfan
legend
Posts 14991
stockfan
10-11-17 09:30 AM - Post#1705266    

• Posux Said:
  • Peatycap Said:

Does you feeling the need to bring up Peatys kids twice before he mentioned your brother have any bearing on whether you were right or not?
Ineptocracy— a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 09:30 AM - Post#1705267    

• Hannibal Said:
Note - I fall on the right but I'm not a huge fan of Trump. Never have been and I don't see that changing.

But I want to keep arguments simple as they tend to stay factual. Help me fill in the blank here (for my own information). I give my word that my question isn't loaded, I don't know the answer and am looking for a legitimate response.

Both Trump and Harvey both seem to have skewed perceptions on how to treat women (or at least their rumored antics seem to indicate).

We know Harvey used his position of power to force women into doing acts that they were apparently against in exchange (per his apparent offering) for advantages to the woman in question. This can be assumed to be movie roles, opportunities or even to avoid a threat of lost work. The accusations detail this. The transcript I read certainly supports this. And the sheer number of similar claims from unrelated sources endorse this as well. He most certainly leveraged his power to control peoples careers. This is epitome of sexual harassment.

DJT has had women make accusations against him. We've certainly heard some of his comments towards women (the so-called locker room talk). I believe he's admitted to groping women, etc.

My question is - has DJT done so using his power as leverage against the women? IE - used his power to threaten/force the woman such as with Harvey? What I've read about DJT's past (and I haven't read too much in detail) is that he's simply believing his power is a turn on for women. In other words, he has a lot more latitude and balls because he knows power is seen as attractive to many women.

I guess my bigger question/comment is: We know Harvey is scum and has essentially forced women into action using threats, etc. Has Donald done the same thing or is he just an asshole? In my opinion, there is a difference.

My belief is that Trump is basically a womanizer who oversteps his bounds and believes his status provides him with more latitude in how he treats people/women. He sees himself as the star college QB who thinks he can have any girl in the room - and he talks/acts that way. I don't agree with it, but should the be accurate, I don't think that puts him on par with the confirmed actions of Harvey. Both are asshats, one is a predator.

Agree with every word.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 09:32 AM - Post#1705268    

• stockfan Said:
  • Posux Said:
  • Peatycap Said:

Does you feeling the need to bring up Peatys kids twice before he mentioned your brother have any bearing on whether you were right or not?

So annoying when your meth high wears off and you start posting again.

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-11-17 09:46 AM - Post#1705269    

• Kanrok Said:

On another note, I read this morning that the primary reason Weinstein got outed now is that he has lost considerable power in his industry.

If that is the case, those perceived to be more powerful than him right now are untouchable, and the abuse continues.

I too am curious as to what prompted this reveal. Allegations that Bob spilled the beans on his brother to the NY Times. Maybe Harvey made some colossal business mistake that is costing Bob $$$. I read that the Weinsteins aren't all that creative and are a distribution arm only. But they are very strong media and industry manipulators.
PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 09:56 AM - Post#1705270    

• ChiBoyinLA Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
  • ChiBoyinLA Said:

Wait, you’re serious?

See how that works?

-PR

So 20 allegations against Weinstein all are true but 15 allegations against Trump are false? Mmm-kay.

I tend to think that where there's smoke, there's fire. They both are awful people.

Trump is a douchebag, no doubt...but outside of a audio tape of him talking like a frat boy, there’s zero evidence of any legit wrongdoing. Has Trump even had to “pay someone off”? He’s out of NYC...you don’t think women accusers are favored there?

There are all kinds of proof surfacing now regarding Harvey-boy.

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 09:59 AM - Post#1705271    

• Posux Said:
  • Hannibal Said:

Agree with every word.

Likewise. GREAT post Hanny.

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 10:02 AM - Post#1705272    

• Posux Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:

-PR

No, because they don’t have to be.

Why would anyone here feel a need to trash someone on the right about something when 90% of your social media and news feed is going to be people doing just that?

Unlike those who bring up “the hypocrisy of the Christian Right” whenever a Republican gets caught soliciting gay sex, this is a huge story where hundreds of typically very self-righteous people are being outed for being fully aware of a creepy, ugly sexual predator at the top of power in their industry.

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 10:04 AM - Post#1705273    

I dig sex just as much as the next guy, but I’ve never understood these creeps who get off on making women feel uncomfortable. I’m probably a big pussy, but I like it when the woman I’m with is comfortable and turned on and enjoying herself.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-11-17 10:08 AM - Post#1705274    

• Pete Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

I too am curious as to what prompted this reveal. Allegations that Bob spilled the beans on his brother to the NY Times. Maybe Harvey made some colossal business mistake that is costing Bob $$$. I read that the Weinsteins aren't all that creative and are a distribution arm only. But they are very strong media and industry manipulators.

One of the more far-out angles I read was that Weinstein was in the process of adapting Leon Uris’ novel “Mila 18” into a movie. It is an historical fiction novel about the Warsaw ghetto riot. Apparently, the story goes, The NYT outed Weinstein because he is a Zionist.

I don’t buy it, but I am interested in reading the novel and seeing it as a film.

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-11-17 10:09 AM - Post#1705275    

• PuckRogue Said:
I dig sex just as much as the next guy, but I’ve never understood these creeps who get off on making women feel uncomfortable. I’m probably a big pussy, but I like it when the woman I’m with is comfortable and turned on and enjoying herself.

-PR

Who among us has never masturbated into a potted plant in front of an unwilling female?

C’mon!

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 10:16 AM - Post#1705276    

I know gals who’ve had guys pull up alongside them on the freeway just yanking away. Who gets off on that?

-PR

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-11-17 10:18 AM - Post#1705277    

• PuckRogue Said:
I know gals who’ve had guys pull up alongside them on the freeway just yanking away. Who gets off on that?

-PR

Maybe they were just trying to get change for the toll
Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-11-17 10:49 AM - Post#1705278    

• Hannibal Said:

That is a very good question Hannibal. Thank you for bringing it up.

The closest thing to what you described of Harvey Weinstein being attributed to Donald Trump from what I've seen on the web is one allegation by a former contestant on The Apprentice. The evidence against Trump is very weak at best. And it doesn't help matters that Gloria Allred is representing them, who is of course Hillary Clinton's good buddy, who screeched loudest about these claims towards the end of the election.

Also, these claims came out after Donald Trump's grab them by the pussy comment was leaked.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 10:58 AM - Post#1705279    

• PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:

-PR

Why would anyone here feel a need to trash someone on the right about something when 90% of your social media and news feed is going to be people doing just that?

Unlike those who bring up “the hypocrisy of the Christian Right” whenever a Republican gets caught soliciting gay sex, this is a huge story where hundreds of typically very self-righteous people are being outed for being fully aware of a creepy, ugly sexual predator at the top of power in their industry.

-PR

So you don’t acknowledge the selective outrage. By the way, this board is mostly conservative.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 11:18 AM - Post#1705280    

• Posux Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:

-PR

-PR

So you don’t acknowledge the selective outrage. By the way, this board is mostly conservative.

Of course it is! This isn't a women's tennis message board. It stands to reason that most posters here are going to be conservative.

Selective outrage?

Sure, I guarantee that's true, but people at Fox News aren't the ones running around screaming about women's rights and putting more women in movies and making more movies about female leads and etc, etc, etc.

The industry that's literally spearheading a movement to make more heroines has been hiding the fact that one of the men at the top of their industry is a complete fucking creep.

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 11:29 AM - Post#1705281    

Yes, and Hannity still supports Ailes and has Bill on his show recently.

Not a peep.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-11-17 11:35 AM - Post#1705282    

• Posux Said:
Yes, and Hannity still supports Ailes and has Bill on Bianca show recently.

Not a peep.

Maybe it's because some of us don't watch Fox News 24/7 like the left think we do. And nor do we consider Fox News our collective spokesperson. The only show I watch on Fox is Tucker Carlson and even then I only watch it sporadically. I spend most of my time reading history, philosophy, and on economics.

I have never watched a full episode of Hannity or The O'Reilly Factor, albeit I really enjoyed Dennis Miller segments and watched them on Facebook.

I also have been known to watch the five, and it would surprise you that one of my favorite guests is Juan Williams.

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 11:50 AM - Post#1705283    

Canucko you are very up to date on most things newsworthy. I’ll trust you when you say you were unaware of Hannity’s support of Ailes and Bill.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 11:58 AM - Post#1705284    

• Posux Said:
Yes, and Hannity still supports Ailes and has Bill on his show recently.

Not a peep.

Does Hannity post here? Is it Hannibal?

-PR

Hannibal
hall of famer
Posts 9850
Hannibal
10-11-17 12:04 PM - Post#1705285    

I'm not that pretty.
Barney who?

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 12:15 PM - Post#1705287    

Hannibal is actually Colmes. Shocked, I know!

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-11-17 12:19 PM - Post#1705288    

Well, this thing is starting to really get ridiculous in some ways. First, Rose McGowan accuses Ben Affleck of lying in his press release about not knowing about Harvey Weinstein's activities. This, I believe. I think most of these Hollywood celebrities who are saying they didn't know s*** are full of s***.

Now, an actress comes out and accuses Ben Affleck of groping her (Hilarie Burton). I don't know Ben Affleck, but my cousin in Calgary does and will vouch by his character any day. Told me personally that he was one of the nicest people he ever met, despite his politics sucking huge gorilla dick.

That brings me to my point, what the heck is groping? Is this where you meet a woman at a bar, you both apparently dig each other and you grab her by the small of her back or something like that? If so, lock me up. Guilty as charged.

Hannibal
hall of famer
Posts 9850
Hannibal
10-11-17 12:25 PM - Post#1705291    

• Posux Said:

If you drew a line straight up from one ear and connected it to the other ear - that is his hair line. That is disturbing. It's like the retractable roof only partially closed and stopped working.
Barney who?

Johnny_Upton
Posts 29079
Johnny_Upton
10-11-17 12:29 PM - Post#1705292    

Supposedly grabbing her tit

There's another Ben Video of him groping some French Canadian reporter. Looks like he's Drunk and/or stoned out of his gourd

Think there's going to be a lot more of this coming out

This stuff coming out now is pretty interesting...

#Filthystrong

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 12:41 PM - Post#1705294    

Please please please, God...let this culminate with Rosie grabbing someone by the pussy.

-PR

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-11-17 12:43 PM - Post#1705295    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
Supposedly grabbing her tit

There's another Ben Video of him groping some French Canadian reporter. Looks like he's Drunk and/or stoned out of his gourd

Think there's going to be a lot more of this coming out

This stuff coming out now is pretty interesting...

Okay, I have done that too, but only after reaching first base with a kiss. Is it sexual assault if I do that in order to see if I'm going to have a good night? I'm guessing these days probably! Which is why I'm totally out of the scene.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-11-17 12:49 PM - Post#1705296    

I would like to know who the crazy ass suicidal Hollywood executive was who tried to grope Terry Crews.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-cultu re-ne...

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 01:02 PM - Post#1705297    

• Hannibal Said:
  • Posux Said:

If you drew a line straight up from one ear and connected it to the other ear - that is his hair line. That is disturbing. It's like the retractable roof only partially closed and stopped working.

Hahahahah hahahahahah.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-11-17 01:12 PM - Post#1705298    

My favorite line on the interwebs today is from a guy commenting on a video of Jimmy Kimmel from the Man Show putting a zucchini in his pants and enticing women on the street to grope him and guess what it is:

“Jimmy Kimmel is to moral guidance what Stevie Wonder is to interior design.”

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 01:35 PM - Post#1705300    

• Kanrok Said:
My favorite line on the interwebs today is from a guy commenting on a video of Jimmy Kimmel from the Man Show putting a zucchini in his pants and enticing women on the street to grope him and guess what it is:

“Jimmy Kimmel is to moral guidance what Stevie Wonder is to interior design.”

Definitely a terrible look for Jimmy considering.

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-11-17 03:55 PM - Post#1705307    

• Canucko29 Said:
Well, this thing is starting to really get ridiculous in some ways. First, Rose McGowan accuses Ben Affleck of lying in his press release about not knowing about Harvey Weinstein's activities. This, I believe. I think most of these Hollywood celebrities who are saying they didn't know s*** are full of s***.

Now, an actress comes out and accuses Ben Affleck of groping her (Hilarie Burton). I don't know Ben Affleck, but my cousin in Calgary does and will vouch by his character any day. Told me personally that he was one of the nicest people he ever met, despite his politics sucking huge gorilla dick.

That brings me to my point, what the heck is groping? Is this where you meet a woman at a bar, you both apparently dig each other and you grab her by the small of her back or something like that? If so, lock me up. Guilty as charged.

Usually groping would involve an unwanted action against a stranger. Pervs who use their phones for upskirt photos is a good example of non-touching. Rubbing up against a woman in a tight area (elevator, subway car, etc.) or grabbing a woman's breast or butt seemingly out of nowhere is an example of physical groping. Intent is important.
Badlands92
legend
Posts 13672
Badlands92
10-11-17 07:55 PM - Post#1705316    

Now another actress/young thing/somebody has said Affleck cupped her butt-ox and put his finger in her crack at a party or awards show. I don't remember the name and don't think it's a well known one. Bad 48 hours for Ben.

Where's that gif with Eddie Griffin eating popcorn?

Canucko - if Affleck is anything in real life like he was during the Maher segment about radical Islam, he's a condescending scumbag. But, your friend may know a different side of him.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 09:31 PM - Post#1705320    

B92,

It’s Jeffery Dean Morgan’s (Negan) wife.

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-11-17 09:32 PM - Post#1705321    

(She wasn’t his wife, at the time)

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-11-17 09:38 PM - Post#1705322    

I think Badlands is talking about someone else.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-12-17 09:09 AM - Post#1705330    

• Pete Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

Usually groping would involve an unwanted action against a stranger. Pervs who use their phones for upskirt photos is a good example of non-touching. Rubbing up against a woman in a tight area (elevator, subway car, etc.) or grabbing a woman's breast or butt seemingly out of nowhere is an example of physical groping. Intent is important.

That's my cousin in Calgary. Somehow, someway, he is extremely well connected to everybody who comes across his city. There isn't a famous politician, hockey player or actor, including Leonardo DiCaprio when they were filming the Revenant, who he also amazingly liked, that he hasn't met or known.

Was hanging out with Ed Harris and Jennifer Aniston last time I spoke to him (likes both of them as well). He's a social butterfly. Kind of the opposite of me. The only celebrity I know is Chris Murray because he coached my older son and I can tell you that that guy is one cool dude.

I trust him when he says Ben Affleck is a good dude. But in my experience, even good dudes can be pigs.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-12-17 09:36 AM - Post#1705332    

I was on trial in the middle of Wisconsin in a small county a few summers ago.

The town had a square like many small midwestern towns do.

There was a restaurant on the square that served terrific food.

They had a menu you wouldn’t think you would find in a farming community in the middle of Wisconsin.

I went back there about a half dozen times over the week I spent there.

I met the owners.

They said they worked for Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner for some time. The wife was a personal assistant and the husband was a cook.

They both raved about how nice they both were.

No way to verify the truth of their story, but I had no reason to doubt them.

They were very nice people in their own right.

- K. Perry

Hannibal
hall of famer
Posts 9850
Hannibal
10-12-17 10:15 AM - Post#1705333    

Was this back in the day ..... perhaps shortly after her Alias days? Or even her Daredevil/Elektra days?

If so, did you ask the owners to point out one of the seats she'd sat in so you could sniff it?

- Harvey.
Barney who?

NYRfan
legend
Posts 34292
10-12-17 10:29 AM - Post#1705334    

• PuckRogue Said:
B92,

It’s Jeffery Dean Morgan’s (Negan) wife.

-PR

Damn, Affleck had better watch out for Lucille trying to get up in his naughty bits.

Badlands92
legend
Posts 13672
Badlands92
10-12-17 11:14 AM - Post#1705335    

• Posux Said:

Po is correct. I found the name - Annamarie Tender, a makeup artist and wife of a comedian. Google and you'll find her story.

Again, not doubting Kan's restaurateurs or Canucko's well connected cousin, but if you watch the Maher/Sam Harris vs Affleck segment from 2014, Affleck comes off as a major dbag....rolling his eyes, making snide comments and being a prick. Maybe he had an off night.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-12-17 11:29 AM - Post#1705336    

Put enough tequila in anybody and they can fuck up. It happens.

I do think that, much like Trump explains in the infamous pussy-grab tape, it's hard for celebrities to tone it down when most people they come across probably would request to get groped. Not trying to indict all women, but it's a bit true...isn't it?

-PR

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-12-17 11:34 AM - Post#1705337    

• Badlands92 Said:
  • Posux Said:

Po is correct. I found the name - Annamarie Tender, a makeup artist and wife of a comedian. Google and you'll find her story.

Again, not doubting Kan's restaurateurs or Canucko's well connected cousin, but if you watch the Maher/Sam Harris vs Affleck segment from 2014, Affleck comes off as a major dbag....rolling his eyes, making snide comments and being a prick. Maybe he had an off night.

John Mulaney's wife.

-PR

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-12-17 11:50 AM - Post#1705338    

• Badlands92 Said:
  • Posux Said:

No doubt. I watched that. I remember thinking to myself what a cunt he was. Harris and Maher were absolutely destroying him, like they almost always do with their far leftists guests who side with Obama that Islam is the religion of peace...

He came across as ignorant with his ass cheeks spread wide and clear for the SJW's.

But, like I said, I trust my cousin on this stuff.

I am not big on meeting the "stars." I can't stand most of the modern work anyways and, to be frank, most of my heroes are dead or very close to it (Winston Churchill, Frank Calder (Nisga'a Chief), Flannery O'Connor, Clint Eastwood, etc...).

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13418
Canucko29
10-12-17 11:58 AM - Post#1705339    

• PuckRogue Said:
Put enough tequila in anybody and they can fuck up. It happens.

I do think that, much like Trump explains in the infamous pussy-grab tape, it's hard for celebrities to tone it down when most people they come across probably would request to get groped. Not trying to indict all women, but it's a bit true...isn't it?

-PR

When I was in Vegas after 9/11, I saw Wayne Newton perform on NYE and he had a surprise guest, country singer Neil McCoy. He came by our table once he saw that we were Natives from Canada (him being Native-American himself) and some lady at the table next to us lifted her bra and exposed her boobs to him (his wife was right beside him).

And McCoy isn't even what I would call a B-celebrity really. Kind of a former A bordering on C/D now.

There are definitely some people who have very low self-esteems who throw themselves at the first celebrity they see.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-13-17 07:15 AM - Post#1705352    

Was Hugh Hefner that much different than Harvey Weinstein?

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-13-17 01:05 PM - Post#1705357    

A thought on a beautiful Friday afternoon:

Where are the vagina hats and the marches?

- K. Perry

Jax
Posts 12865
Jax
10-14-17 04:27 PM - Post#1705377    

For every actress coming out against HW there are probably 10 aspiring "actresses" who would fuck Weinstein and an entire production crew for their shot at stardom. These women should be just as mad at those hussies for encouraging slimebags like Weinstein.

Baldridge
legend
Posts 11813
Baldridge
10-14-17 06:33 PM - Post#1705378    

• Kanrok Said:

Badlands hasn't been around much lately....

haymaker36
Posts 15892
haymaker36
10-14-17 07:50 PM - Post#1705381    

• Jax Said:
For every actress coming out against HW there are probably 10 aspiring "actresses" who would fuck Weinstein and an entire production crew for their shot at stardom. These women should be just as mad at those hussies for encouraging slimebags like Weinstein.

They should be just as mad at some nameless faceless women that may or may not exist as they are at their rapist/harasser or those that tried to squash their claims? I don't think so, Jax.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Jax
Posts 12865
Jax
10-14-17 09:23 PM - Post#1705382    

So if you have a situation in which a woman works her ass of in whatever vocation she's chosen, but rejects her boss's advances, and is subsequently passed over for promotion in favor of the clueless new girl who fucks the boss's brains out, passed over woman shouldn't be mad at the chick, too? There are reasons men think this kind of behavior is okay. Those reasons are the whores who use their sexuality rather than merit to advance themselves.
I'm not excusing Weinstein whatsoever. But men like him get their behavior reinforced by someone, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Those parties are culpable, too.

Badlands92
legend
Posts 13672
Badlands92
10-15-17 09:03 AM - Post#1705387    

• Baldridge Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

Badlands hasn't been around much lately....

Baldy is correct. I tried to organize a march, but Nazi Grandpappy Soros shut it down quickly. "Nothing to see here".

Hannibal
hall of famer
Posts 9850
Hannibal
10-16-17 06:02 AM - Post#1705401    

• Jax Said:
So if you have a situation in which a woman works her ass of in whatever vocation she's chosen, but rejects her boss's advances, and is subsequently passed over for promotion in favor of the clueless new girl who fucks the boss's brains out, passed over woman shouldn't be mad at the chick, too? There are reasons men think this kind of behavior is okay. Those reasons are the whores who use their sexuality rather than merit to advance themselves.
I'm not excusing Weinstein whatsoever. But men like him get their behavior reinforced by someone, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Those parties are culpable, too.

This is 100% true but be careful, people are jumping all over this line of thinking as "victim blaming."

Mayim Bialik (Blossom / Big Bang Theory) wrote a pretty decent Op-Ed piece late last week that outlined some of her experience and choices. I thought it was well-written but quickly became a target for those who didn't want to see any other target than HW. I thought this was a narrow view but typical.

The reality is, he was POS. But his actions were allowable by many hence he continued them. And as was said, there were many who gladly accepted his actions in exchange for a benefit. That decision falls on them. It doesn't excuse him in any way but those who choose to be agreeable own that decision. And I don't believe all them made that decision begrudgingly.

If Hollywood wants this type of behavior cleaned up, that have to address it on all sides and with all the players. They need to expect more from the management and more from the players.
Barney who?

Jax
Posts 12865
Jax
10-17-17 09:09 AM - Post#1705425    

I'm tired of A-list actresses being labeled as brave for coming out on this issue. It's not brave to share your casting couch story once you're famous and making millions. Brave would be the girl from some farm in Iowa who dreams of being a star, moves to Hollywood, auditions by day, works at Starbucks at night, shares a small apartment with six other aspiring actors, spends all her money on rent, food, and head shots, then goes to an audition where she is told her dream role is just a blowjob away. Her caviar dreams flash before her eyes. Red carpets. Designer dresses. Magazine covers. Then she says "No thanks. I've got another audition this afternoon." Then she risks everything by taking to social media and outing the person who made the offer, even though it might get her blacklisted and end her chances at every realizing her dream.
That's brave. Going along with it, becoming a millionaire, then claiming you were "forced" to do these things isn't brave, it's convenient.

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Posts 4152
Marcelino Jeopardy
10-17-17 11:00 AM - Post#1705437    

The sad thing is it sounds like some "nobodies" did try to do that. But nobody cared.
PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-17-17 11:07 AM - Post#1705438    

• Marcelino Jeopardy Said:
The sad thing is it sounds like some "nobodies" did try to do that. But nobody cared.

I want to hear their stories and see them propped up.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-17-17 11:28 AM - Post#1705439    

Reese Witherspoon says she was raped by a director at age 16.

Where were the parents?

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Posts 31836
Posux
10-17-17 11:41 AM - Post#1705440    

Wow Jax, you are out of touch on this one.

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-17-17 11:57 AM - Post#1705442    

• Posux Said:

I disagree.

You can't say that there aren't women who'd agree to shit like this.

There are women out there who'd willingly let Trump grab them by the pussy.

There are women out there who'd willingly blow some ugly fucking scumbag for a shot at stardom.

Is that even in question?

How much of a role these types play in "enabling" this behavior is questionable, of course. These guys are a douchebag and a fucking creep regardless of who lets them do what.

-PR

Jax
Posts 12865
Jax
10-17-17 12:22 PM - Post#1705444    

I took that to mean I was out of touch with the process of auditioning, which I've based on my experience watching the entire series of Entourage.
Or maybe the whole naive starry-eyed girl moving to Hollywood in pursuit of her dream, spending her days going from audition to audition. Maybe it doesn't work that way anymore, if it ever did.
Doesn't change the fact that it isn't brave to speak up AFTER you've become a star and don't need HW and others like him to get work.

Hannibal
hall of famer
Posts 9850
Hannibal
10-17-17 01:00 PM - Post#1705446    

I agree with Jax to an extent. It's not really "brave" to admit to it now. To me, that could be your conscious winning over your internal debate of "Am I a whore?" vs. "Did I have another option?" and taking solace in the fact that others made the same choice you did (thereby making you feel better). You're joining the club at that point. It's good to hear from you in terms of damning him but you're really not plowing up any new ground at this point. You're certainly far from a pioneer.

Being brave is turning him down and calling him out at that time AND at the risk of your profession. Fact is, many people did not make that choice and (begrudgingly) allowed HW to do these things in exchange for an opportunity (which they've largely profited from).

Those who first went on record were brave. The rest are simply confirming the type of person he is.

I go back to a clip I remember with Courtney Love. She was being interviewed on a red carpet and asked what advice she would give to any young actress new to Hollywood. Her response was something to the effect of "If Harvey Weinstein invite you to a meeting at his private room ..... don't go." Not sure of the timing of that but at one point, she was an up and comer (out of nowhere) following her role in The People vs. Larry Flint. I am not sure she did much after that. Did she call him out and lose opportunities? Granted, she was a bit strung out so that may have had an impact as well but she definitely put him on blast.
Barney who?

Pete
legend
Posts 10268
Pete
10-17-17 01:57 PM - Post#1705448    

I think it is brave for any woman to come out publicly IF they were physically violated in virtually any circumstance. But I agree the term is being thrown about pretty liberally (no pun intended) in the last few days.
Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-17-17 02:25 PM - Post#1705449    

Today, Ugly Betty star America Ferrara reported that she was raped at age 9.

I guess we should blame her for staying in the entertainment business?

- K. Perry

Jax
Posts 12865
Jax
10-17-17 03:01 PM - Post#1705450    

Being raped is different altogether. Although I'm sure women who are given a choice between their dignity and their careers feel raped as well. But I would differentiate being forcefully violated from "choosing" to go along with a violation, for lack of a better term.
If Ferrara was raped by a director/producer/casting agent at age 9 I would ask why the fuck her parents let a nine year-old go to an audition alone.

Kanrok
legend
Posts 20987
Kanrok
10-17-17 03:42 PM - Post#1705451    

I read an interesting piece by a screenwriter (male) who was working with/for Weinstein.

He said "everybody knew" then gave a laundry list of the things Weinstein did for him in the years of the "golden goose."

It was unbelievable.

Premiere tickets to sporting events.

Vacations to St. Bart's

Jaunts to Cannes on private jets.

Dinners with all the big stars of film, TV, sports, and music.

Week long Oscar parties.

The list goes on and on.

The guy now feels bad that he didn't say anything back then.

The point of the story is that it is easy to look the other way when you are the beneficiary of such extravagant largesse.

I'd love to think that us armchair philosophers would not do the same, but I fear that would be a tad bit like virtue signaling.

Truth is, it's easy to say you would act in a particular way when it's a hypothetical rather than real life.

- K. Perry

Badlands92
legend
Posts 13672
Badlands92
10-17-17 06:45 PM - Post#1705455    

This scandal has exposed the ugliness of human nature. "If it doesn't impact me or my way of life, I'm going to look the other way".

The Hollywood virtue signaling is out of control. All these rich phonies have suddenly found their voices - and apparently unearthed buried memories.

Without coming across as insensitive to the victims, how did some of these assaulted/harassed actresses stay in the industry that allowed this disgusting behavior to take place? It seems like Stockholm Syndrome. Or maybe...they saw the chance to make millions of dollars and live high on the hog. Amazing what physical and emotional anguish people can endure when there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

bean
superstar
Posts 4155
bean
10-17-17 11:35 PM - Post#1705468    

• PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:

I disagree.

There are women out there who'd willingly blow some ugly fucking scumbag for a shot at stardom.

How much of a role these types play in "enabling" this behavior is questionable, of course. These guys are a douchebag and a fucking creep regardless of who lets them do what.

-PR

One of them is First Lady now. USA USA USA!!!

Having Mexicans around totally kicks f-ing ass. - Cartman

taz
hall of famer
Posts 9662
taz
10-18-17 08:06 AM - Post#1705473    

Because that's never been the case before...right?
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

PuckRogue
Posts 36882
PuckRogue
10-18-17 08:16 AM - Post#1705474    

• bean Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
  • Posux Said:

I disagree.

-PR

One of them is First Lady now. USA USA USA!!!

One of them was almost president.

-PR

Johnny_Upton
Posts 29079
Johnny_Upton
10-18-17 08:26 AM - Post#1705475    

And now that the floodgates have opened, everyone in media has been abused.

As a white heterosexual male, I'm becoming very desensitized to this quickly

#Filthystrong

Print Topic

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.656 seconds.   Total Queries: 706   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 09:35 AM