Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Print Topic

Username Post: We have a new excuse winner
Johnny_Upton
Posts 29537
Johnny_Upton
01-11-18 11:18 AM - Post#1708780    

I have a cold

I can just imagine the brain trust sitting around a table coming up with this winner

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/dianne-fei nstein...
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

PuckRogue
Posts 37268
PuckRogue
01-11-18 11:52 AM - Post#1708784    

You can "slow down" below zero?

-PR

foolish
superstar
Posts 3748
foolish
01-11-18 01:04 PM - Post#1708788    

Hahahha ya, that's the news out of the transcript.
NYRfan
legend
Posts 35582
01-11-18 04:31 PM - Post#1708806    

Quite improbably, this was only after she had been "pressured" to release it...... but then changed her mind, and no, "wasn't pressured".

When you lie your ass off for 30-40 years in politics, at some point you end up in total confusion.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 35582
01-11-18 04:35 PM - Post#1708807    

And of course we don't want our govt. to move away from 80-90 year-olds who become insane as soon as they have a cold.

foolish
superstar
Posts 3748
foolish
01-11-18 06:43 PM - Post#1708808    

I think the interesting part of the transcript is that the GOP seemed to have no interest in the contents of the dossier, it seemed that their primary interest was how they could tie its funding to the Dems. Given that every intelligence agency says the russians are f-ing with us, and our POTUS is taking a super soft line against the russians (France is going harder even), it seems like they should have been more interested in the potential treason. but thats just me. I'm sure NYRFan will have an alinsky and the Poward all over this post......Foster! Foster! Foster!
Johnny_Upton
Posts 29537
Johnny_Upton
01-11-18 07:38 PM - Post#1708810    

• foolish Said:
I think the interesting part of the transcript is that the GOP seemed to have no interest in the contents of the dossier, it seemed that their primary interest was how they could tie its funding to the Dems. Given that every intelligence agency says the russians are f-ing with us, and our POTUS is taking a super soft line against the russians (France is going harder even), it seems like they should have been more interested in the potential treason. but thats just me. I'm sure NYRFan will have an alinsky and the Poward all over this post......Foster! Foster! Foster!

Is that why Trump approved the sale of arms to Ukraine?
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Posts 10559
HEAVYWEIGHT
01-11-18 08:23 PM - Post#1708813    

NO Trump called shithole countries, shit "holes" and the left fell apart.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 35582
01-11-18 11:09 PM - Post#1708819    

• foolish Said:

It's good that you always have the inane and silly as your hole card.

In fact, the process is infinitely more important than the content.

We've been hearing for a year that simply talking to a Russian person is collusion and treason (oh look, your word) ...... for Trump.

Now that Clinton's campaign has been caught red-handed buying spying on Trump, from Russian and English sources (the actual definition of collusion as well as as the Logan Act), you dismiss it as nothing.

I guess I have to assume that you're "just joking". Otherwise it would be really annoying, and make me say negative stuff.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 35582
01-11-18 11:17 PM - Post#1708820    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

Is that why Trump approved the sale of arms to Ukraine?

From helping Ukraine, to being against Russian allies Syria and Iran, to routing Russian interests in oil and energy, Trump is about 100% anti-Russia.... in adult reality.

For children with childish behaviors and child-like reasoning...he's quite the cartoon friend of Boris Badenov.

The only real Russian collusion is with Podesta and Clinton payoffs, and Clinton's people buying the dossier that was run through Russians.

So of course they would build a fake Trump connection. To try and avoid being caught for the real thing.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 35582
01-11-18 11:24 PM - Post#1708821    

• HEAVYWEIGHT Said:

There's no way Trump said that for any reason other than to make the left jump around like monkeys for several days. And not notice what he's pulling off with immigration.

He's done this to them 10 times in the last year, and will do it again 100 times in his 8 years.

It's pretty sad really. Their other big issues recently are whether he forgot the words to the anthem, or that some ugly old lib psychologist says he's insane. That's what they're all about now.

Pete
legend
Posts 10797
Pete
01-12-18 10:34 AM - Post#1708836    

• foolish Said:

I read the entire thing and thought the most interesting thing about it was that Feinstein was so bent on getting it out there in its entirety that she STILL managed to redact key parts of it! So much for transparency.

Furthermore, why should the committee focus on what's in the dossier? It has been discredited by Comey, Clapper, and every other notable black hat conspirator.
PuckRogue
Posts 37268
PuckRogue
01-12-18 11:48 AM - Post#1708845    

• HEAVYWEIGHT Said:

He didn't say "shitholes", he said FUH-SHIZZLE!

-PR

Beagle
hall of famer
Posts 7838
Beagle
01-12-18 06:05 PM - Post#1708861    

How is calling a country a "shithole" racist? If I were to call a black or muslim a shithead or shit-for-brains is that racist?

Also, if these countries labelled "shitholes" are not as such, why are their inhabitants leaving in droves for better places?

Kanrok
legend
Posts 22161
Kanrok
01-12-18 06:07 PM - Post#1708862    

Remember when Trump called Libya a “shit show?”

That was racist!

Oh wait...

That was Obama.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Posts 10559
HEAVYWEIGHT
01-12-18 09:53 PM - Post#1708873    

• Beagle Said:
How is calling a country a "shithole" racist? If I were to call a black or muslim a shithead or shit-for-brains is that racist?

Also, if these countries labelled "shitholes" are not as such, why are their inhabitants leaving in droves for better places?

It's what everyone is thinking except poxus and dildoFROG.

tmc
superstar
Posts 3315
tmc
01-12-18 11:14 PM - Post#1708878    

• PuckRogue Said:
  • HEAVYWEIGHT Said:

He didn't say "shitholes", he said FUH-SHIZZLE!

-PR

Trumpashizzle.
Lamont, You big dummy!

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13973
Canucko29
01-13-18 12:02 AM - Post#1708879    

The left fell for it again. This kind of stuff is exactly why people suoport him. Not that what he said was right, it was very unpresidential in my opinion, but the way the left reacts to it. He's about to lose a good chunk of respect from his base for compromising on immigration, so this kind of controversy reminds his supporters again why they voted for him. Whether that is his intention or not, I don't know. But that is the effect. Stephen Colbert calling the USA a shithole has probably a greater effect on the population than their president calling a spade a spade.

Canucko29
legend
Posts 13973
Canucko29
01-13-18 12:04 AM - Post#1708880    

It's feelings over facts again. If you do a SWOT analysis of the DNC, that has to be number one on their W list.

NYRfan
legend
Posts 35582
01-13-18 12:49 PM - Post#1708890    

• Canucko29 Said:
calling a spade a spade.

Oh no you dint

30 days in the (shit) hole for you

Print Topic

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.094 seconds.   Total Queries: 94   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 01:36 PM