Username Post: NHL Top 20 All-time thread
Badduke14
superstar
Total Posts: 4786
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-10-04 02:00 AM - Post#303937    
    In response to chaser

How can you even compare Terry O'Reilly to Brashear or McSorley? O'Reilly was game & won some fights, but he was no top 20 fighter. Great power forward in the Cam Neely mode for a couple of seasons, but not even close to top 20!
I've always said Probert is the man. Nobody dominated for as long a period as he did, with so many victories, whether the cocaine or booze helped him, whatever, the guy was awesome!! IMO Brown is #2. He knew his job, & did it almost to perfection. Could he throw a right? Who knows, many of his fights didn't last long enough to find out. Best lefty alltime, was feared & had some big time wins! Tim Hunter is my choice for #3 alltime. Best conditioned athelete with the most stamina over anyone, could take a punch, & fought Semenko more times than anyone, & lived to talk about it. He could fight anyway you wanted, toe to toe, or tug & throw. Not many losses for Hunter during his Flame days. Very underrated because of where he played.
Paul, I'm still waiting to see who has domintated as much as Brashear with as few losses as him? Tell me?
David Jesiolowski: Likeable balding WHL gonk. (Napes)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.047 seconds.   Total Queries: 40   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 11:20 AM