hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 2 All12
Username Post: I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!!        (Topic#535758)
johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 09:41 AM - Post#1424518    

HES SO CUTE!!!!!! I SAW THE TRAILER EARLIER, AND NOW ITS ALMOST RELEASED!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb8AeSh1rGs
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

442nd
superstar
Total Posts: 4821
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 10:32 AM - Post#1424536    

In response to johnz

Chimps are notorious vicious killers in the wild. I watched a Nat Geo mini series on these fuckers. They hunt in packs and tear their pray apart when they attack. Sometimes solely for fun. They even attack and eat their own on occasion. These guys can tear your face clean off in one felled swoop of their hand.
I leave the site now, RIGHT NOW.
I will not take a contact to you, if someone of u send a Email to me= hunting my headskin as i will take a call on police and send a United States Cops

TGR32
hall of famer
Total Posts: 6088
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 11:16 AM - Post#1424560    

In response to 442nd

I think that's what happened to that woman who had to have that face transplant surgery last year. She had one and it attacked her basically tearing her face off and disfiguring her.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 27164
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 11:17 AM - Post#1424562    

In response to 442nd

They are very nasty when they go "apeshit". Love to chew off noses, ears, lips, fingers, toes, peckers when they can get to them.

Count me out as caring how cute they are. No desire to be near them.

442nd
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 11:49 AM - Post#1424602    

In response to TGR32

• TGR32 Said:
I think that's what happened to that woman who had to have that face transplant surgery last year. She had one and it attacked her basically tearing her face off and disfiguring her.

Ya, it was supposed to be a "tame" chimp. I actually read the story on MSNBC about that when she chose to go public with her new face. The chimp stalked her and eventually pinned her down. Beat the piss out of her then tried tearing her throat out. She blocked it and it got her face. The chimp had to be shot. I think that woman is actually suing her best friend now, (the owner of the chimp).
I will not take a contact to you, if someone of u send a Email to me= hunting my headskin as i will take a call on police and send a United States Cops

442nd
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 11:50 AM - Post#1424603    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
They are very nasty when they go "apeshit". Love to chew off noses, ears, lips, fingers, toes, peckers when they can get to them.

Count me out as caring how cute they are. No desire to be near them.

They also piss in their own mouths and eat their own shit directly out of their own ass.

442nd
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 12:08 PM - Post#1424630    

In response to 442nd

Real Chimps. Not TV or movie chimps. This was part of the Nat Geo show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

johnz
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 09:14 AM - Post#1425063    

In response to 442nd

• 442nd Said:
Chimps are notorious vicious killers in the wild. I watched a Nat Geo mini series on these fuckers. They hunt in packs and tear their pray apart when they attack. Sometimes solely for fun. They even attack and eat their own on occasion. These guys can tear your face clean off in one felled swoop of their hand.

So you dont think a human baby is cute, and offers alot of love, or that some people can? People are the most ruthless killers- are you going to negate anything out of love they do as well? Some even set their own dog into the wild to die- lets keep it real folks.
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

clydefrog0371
superstar
Total Posts: 3695
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 09:31 AM - Post#1425067    

In response to johnz

• johnz Said:
  • 442nd Said:

So you dont think a human baby is cute, and offers alot of love, or that some people can? People are the most ruthless killers- are you going to negate anything out of love they do as well? Some even set their own dog into the wild to die- lets keep it real folks.

What kind of horrible, mentaly ill person would do such a thing? Even HITLER was a dog lover.

They can do anything....ask Carl Pilkington..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHyPU3Xzcg
"Meet me and my foot"...best threat ever.

jay
superstar
Total Posts: 2810
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 09:32 AM - Post#1425068    

In response to johnz

• johnz Said:
  • 442nd Said:

What kind of monster would do that? That's just evil.

jay
superstar
Total Posts: 2810
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 09:33 AM - Post#1425069    

In response to jay

Haha. A minute apart.

TGR32
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 11:28 AM - Post#1425097    

In response to johnz

• johnz Said:
  • 442nd Said:

John,

You are right to a degree. There are humans (I look at them as a subhuman species) that are capable of being ruthless and violent and will kill their own species. They lack that filter of compassion and empathy for others that make us human and different from primal animals. That should be the difference in why we should be higher evolved. I know it doesn't always work out that way. I'd like to think that most humans have that check & balance of empathy and compassion for their fellow human kind. That most would not kill or attack for greed, the thrill of it or other depraved reasons. That most are civilized and would only become voilent or kill to defend and protect themselves or other innocent people who are in immediate danger of death or serious bodily injury. But you are right that there those who act outside of the civilized human norm. And you have to be carefull that there are these types of people out there, accept and respect the potential dangers.

But when it comes to animals, no matter how cute they are, they are still animals and you have to respect how dangerous and primal they can become. Not every dog is friendly, some are very dangerous. I would be very careful about the exposure I would allow a child to have with a dog. You never know what could trigger a dog (no matter how well trained to bite). Even a horse can get scared and buck someone off of it. Christopher Reeve became paralyzed. I've read of stories of people dying by landing the wrong way after getting thrown off of a horse.

Some of these people who take prominently wild animals and try to keep them have to be higly trained and respectfull of what these animals can do.

That trainer in Sea World who got killed by the Orca.

Timothy Treadwell looked at Grizzly Bears as a fellow human type of species. It cost him and his girlfriend's lives.

Those two guy's who had the lion taming show in Vegas. One of the Lions turned on them and now he is done.

While animals may appear to be cute, you still have to know that they can be brutally primal and dangerous. And yes, there are unfortunately human beings who act that way too.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 31642
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 11:58 AM - Post#1425107    

In response to TGR32

Bear killed and ate BJ.

-PR
Bee-dee Bee-dee Bee-dee

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 12:00 PM - Post#1425108    

In response to PuckRogue

One of the guys? Siegfried and Roy?

-PR
Bee-dee Bee-dee Bee-dee

TGR32
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 01:18 PM - Post#1425121    

In response to PuckRogue

You know.....like....you know, huh, like those guys who tamed lions and tigers and shit. One of them get attacked by one.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-07-12 02:00 PM - Post#1425135    

In response to TGR32

Cornholio...?

-PR
Bee-dee Bee-dee Bee-dee

johnz
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-08-12 04:12 PM - Post#1425487    

In response to TGR32

• TGR32 Said:
  • johnz Said:
  • 442nd Said:

John,

You are right to a degree. There are humans (I look at them as a subhuman species) that are capable of being ruthless and violent and will kill their own species. They lack that filter of compassion and empathy for others that make us human and different from primal animals. That should be the difference in why we should be higher evolved. I know it doesn't always work out that way. I'd like to think that most humans have that check & balance of empathy and compassion for their fellow human kind. That most would not kill or attack for greed, the thrill of it or other depraved reasons. That most are civilized and would only become voilent or kill to defend and protect themselves or other innocent people who are in immediate danger of death or serious bodily injury. But you are right that there those who act outside of the civilized human norm. And you have to be carefull that there are these types of people out there, accept and respect the potential dangers.

But when it comes to animals, no matter how cute they are, they are still animals and you have to respect how dangerous and primal they can become. Not every dog is friendly, some are very dangerous. I would be very careful about the exposure I would allow a child to have with a dog. You never know what could trigger a dog (no matter how well trained to bite). Even a horse can get scared and buck someone off of it. Christopher Reeve became paralyzed. I've read of stories of people dying by landing the wrong way after getting thrown off of a horse.

Some of these people who take prominently wild animals and try to keep them have to be higly trained and respectfull of what these animals can do.

Timothy Treadwell looked at Grizzly Bears as a fellow human type of species. It cost him and his girlfriend's lives.

Those two guy's who had the lion taming show in Vegas. One of the Lions turned on them and now he is done.

While animals may appear to be cute, you still have to know that they can be brutally primal and dangerous. And yes, there are unfortunately human beings who act that way too.

Of course you have to respect the primal instincts they have- but to suggest, as has been earlier in this thread, that that is the trait to define a chimp, is inaccurate, and perverted. Animals have the ability to love, and some display more "human" qualities of nurturing and love then some Humans do.

442nd
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-09-12 02:44 PM - Post#1425825    

In response to johnz

• johnz Said:
  • TGR32 Said:
  • johnz Said:
  • 442nd Said:

John,

Of course you have to respect the primal instincts they have- but to suggest, as has been earlier in this thread, that that is the trait to define a chimp, is inaccurate, and perverted. Animals have the ability to love, and some display more "human" qualities of nurturing and love then some Humans do.

Chimps are primates dude. LOL. Savage pack hunters is their instinct. They are by no means cuddly happy little critters. On picture maybe, but to make an entire film depicting them as such is nothing but a lie. It's simply telling you half their story.

Fotiu
Total Posts: 15731
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-09-12 03:10 PM - Post#1425851    

In response to 442nd

It's both - Chimps are super cute, but chimp society if fucking savage and brutal. Those little fuckers do some crazy ass shit.
Is Roy Innis gonna have to choke a bitch?!

442nd
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-09-12 03:50 PM - Post#1425906    

In response to Fotiu

Baby chimps sure. Not those brutal adults man.

Page 1 of 2 All12
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
43 Online Now
1 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 40 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Palin Brawl" with 25 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.342 seconds.   Total Queries: 344   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 10:09 AM