hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Who Would Have Thought This Would Happen        (Topic#535754)
SSSNeal
all star
Total Posts: 2212
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 06:50 AM - Post#1424448    

Boy...Never saw this coming huh......There's already been 2 seperate black-on-white incidents in Sanford, FL in the past 2 weeks....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/05/trayvon-martin-ca se-looms-over-beating...

Edited by SSSNeal on 04-06-12 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jax
Total Posts: 11213
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 07:38 AM - Post#1424470    

In response to SSSNeal

"Three of the six youths have been charged in the case, but police interviews didn't yield enough evidence to support hate crime charges, FoxToledo.com reported."

Of course not. Everybody knows hate crimes only happen when it's white-on-black.

clydefrog0371
superstar
Total Posts: 3167
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 07:41 AM - Post#1424473    

In response to Jax

Didn't the article say the boys were both black and white?

Were the white kids yelling "kill whitey" too?

My god the press sucks....
"Meet me and my foot"...best threat ever.

444orr
veteran
Total Posts: 424
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 11:05 AM - Post#1424550    

In response to clydefrog0371

• clydefrog0371 Said:

Clyde, This is why i called you a black apologist earlier in the week...It seems like you will go to any length to challenge anyone who bashes blacks...Of course this will get little play in the media as it isnt in their 'scope' of importance.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 26496
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-12 11:21 AM - Post#1424564    

In response to 444orr

Zero for 1,000,000 in finding any blame for muslims, or minorities, in clyde's little world.

If 100 of his little faves plan a hate crime, advertise it, carry signs celebrating it as they do it, and take out ads congratulating each other on it.....clyde will be here to find a 'reason' that you're making it all up. And that you're "wacist".

Of course he's just leading the funky little band that features about 20 FC'ers.

clydefrog0371
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-08-12 06:46 PM - Post#1425523    

In response to 444orr

• 444orr Said:
  • clydefrog0371 Said:

Clyde, This is why i called you a black apologist earlier in the week...It seems like you will go to any length to challenge anyone who bashes blacks...Of course this will get little play in the media as it isnt in their 'scope' of importance.

So when a group of mixed black and white kids beats up an old white guy, and the media makes it out to be a hate crime, thats ok?

My comment was a slap at the media using race as a tool to sell newspapers, tv rating or whatever.

How is that being an apologist for black people? If I said "ya whitey deserved it" than yes you would have a point. But there were white kids doing the beating too, so it obviously wasnt an attack based on race, but an attack on a poor old man by a group of scumbag out of control kids, white AND black.

The black kids involved were doing this because the old man was white and they were avenging Trayvon Martin and the white kids were involved why????

clydefrog0371
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-08-12 06:50 PM - Post#1425524    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
Zero for 1,000,000 in finding any blame for muslims, or minorities, in clyde's little world.

If 100 of his little faves plan a hate crime, advertise it, carry signs celebrating it as they do it, and take out ads congratulating each other on it.....clyde will be here to find a 'reason' that you're making it all up. And that you're "wacist".

Of course he's just leading the funky little band that features about 20 FC'ers.

Ok, so 20 people here dont agree with you, but we are all wrong and you are right?

Let me ask you a question..

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

Tim-
legend
Total Posts: 15106
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-09-12 07:48 AM - Post#1425644    

In response to clydefrog0371

Of course this is all speculation, but:

If this had anything to do with Trayvon, I'm sure the black kids swung first. The white kids joined in.

They're all hoodlums, regardless.

I think the term hate crime is widely overused. These kids were cowards. Not racists. They picked on a 78 year old man - someone they knew they could beat. Pure cowardice, and nothing more.
"It is not our fault that the world is bad, and we do not want to die changing it. We want to live- that is all."

-Tadeusz Borowski

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
32 Online Now
7 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 25 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "James Garner passes away" with 16 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.142 seconds.   Total Queries: 162   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 04:11 PM