hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 4 1234
Username Post: Is There a Bigger Hollywood Shitlib Than...        (Topic#549039)
Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13421
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 06:29 PM - Post#1698581    

Josh Whedon?

http://www.dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-se xist-...

Sorry, Libs. It was either this or an NYT writer calling the new McDonald's Asian salad racist or the fat ugly fuck mayor of Berkley.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 2997
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 06:46 PM - Post#1698582    

In response to Canucko29

Thought for sure this was a JU post

taz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9662
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 06:58 PM - Post#1698583    

In response to foolish

I think Whedon has some mental deficiencies.
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 08:10 PM - Post#1698587    

In response to taz

You guys really get riled up by anything un-PC coming from a liberal.... its pretty funny really. If us lefties got all wounded every time a conservatard says something offensive we'd have no time to generate all the tax revenue to prop up the inbred losers in the flyover states!

When did America get so un-fun?

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36888
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 08:55 PM - Post#1698588    

In response to foolish

Liberals threatened to riot an Ann Coulter appearance, but guys complaining on FC about liberal douchebags is similar...

-PR

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13676
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 09:22 PM - Post#1698590    

In response to PuckRogue

Yah, or headlines such as:

Let's Be Clear: Trump Calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Is Super Racist

Super racist, brophus. When DID America become so un-fun, foolish?????
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Edited by Badlands92 on 04-28-17 09:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 11:28 PM - Post#1698593    

In response to Badlands92

I'm not complaining about hyperbole. You little pussies are!

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 11:36 PM - Post#1698594    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Liberals threatened to riot an Ann Coulter appearance, but guys complaining on FC about liberal douchebags is similar...

-PR

Oh stop it Shirley. Even your president says that protest is a key component of democracy (check his twitter). She's just covering cuz no one cares about her hateful shit. She should stick to fly over states..

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-28-17 11:44 PM - Post#1698595    

In response to foolish

So if you disagree, riots are fine.

If we disagree, we're all angry trolls.

Got it.

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 08:09 AM - Post#1698602    

In response to PuckRogue

I don't even know how you could possibly have gotten to that conclusion.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 08:20 AM - Post#1698603    

In response to foolish

And you realize that you're raging about this shot on a day when a conservative attack liberals with a machete and the GDP is at its lowest point in years (thanks Obama!)

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 09:14 AM - Post#1698607    

In response to foolish

Because one side is angry, hateful and violent and the other side is the right.

Look, I consider myself a centrist and don't agree with either extreme, but to suggest that people were rioting and burning shit and calling for Obama's head during his presidency is fucking laughable.

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 09:15 AM - Post#1698608    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
I don't even know how you could possibly have gotten to that conclusion.

Because you literally just tacitly approved rioting against Ann Coulter.

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 09:17 AM - Post#1698609    

In response to PuckRogue

Look, I don't read anything she says, but I'm sure that it's not "them n@&&$%s is bad", so whatever you consider "hateful" today is probably tempered with some logic. Regardless - she has the right to say whatever she wants without being beaten to a pulp for it...just like everyone here has a right to complain about anything without setting something on fire. Capiche?

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 09:24 AM - Post#1698610    

In response to PuckRogue

No I literally approved of protest. I literally believe in the constitution.

My tacit approval of rioting is an inference you made which is not accurate - though history has shown us that there are times that call for riots..... Ann coulter yapping to a half empty room of diabetics in Chinese-made American flag attire is not one of them. Events like that call for ridicule!

Can you really "literally tacitly" do something? This seems to be a grammatical impossibility..... or is it?

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 09:29 AM - Post#1698611    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Look, I don't read anything she says, but I'm sure that it's not "them n@&&$%s is bad", so whatever you consider "hateful" today is probably tempered with some logic. Regardless - she has the right to say whatever she wants without being beaten to a pulp for it...just like everyone here has a right to complain about anything without setting something on fire. Capiche?

-PR

I literally agree with that 100%. She can and does say whatever she wants. At the same time, a facility is under no obligation to provide her a stage. This is auppoaed to be a free market country. If a business entity does the math and calculates that providing her with a mic and a stage will cost them they have no obligation to provide that mic or stage.

When the mic and stage are a public university, I expect the criteria are different and probably support her. I'd nowhere else, a university should provide access to all viewpoints.

If people want to protest, good for them. Make your signs hold your march, but be peaceful.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 10:21 AM - Post#1698612    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
No I literally approved of protest. I literally believe in the constitution.

My tacit approval of rioting is an inference you made which is not accurate - though history has shown us that there are times that call for riots..... Ann coulter yapping to a half empty room of diabetics in Chinese-made American flag attire is not one of them. Events like that call for ridicule!

Can you really "literally tacitly" do something? This seems to be a grammatical impossibility..... or is it?

But she's hateful and should stay in flyover states!

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 10:25 AM - Post#1698613    

In response to PuckRogue

That's my opinion, not my proposal for a new rule for her travel.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 10:26 AM - Post#1698614    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:

-PR

I literally agree with that 100%. She can and does say whatever she wants. At the same time, a facility is under no obligation to provide her a stage. This is auppoaed to be a free market country. If a business entity does the math and calculates that providing her with a mic and a stage will cost them they have no obligation to provide that mic or stage.

When the mic and stage are a public university, I expect the criteria are different and probably support her. I'd nowhere else, a university should provide access to all viewpoints.

If people want to protest, good for them. Make your signs hold your march, but be peaceful.

The whole point of this being that no one here on FC is doing anything compared to what's happening in places like Berkeley and Portland and even DC. You did make that comparison, left whining versus right whining.

Never once have I heard if anyone going after any of the left wing personalities with violence. Ever, but it's perfectly OK to threaten violence against right wingers? All those cunt should be set on fire.

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-29-17 10:38 AM - Post#1698616    

In response to PuckRogue

Maybe you aren't looking for it? That said, I can't think of a liberal personality who gives talks who has anything to say that would be likely to insight violence...... I mean there is a closet industry of right-wing talkers who say crazy shit to whip up the SJW whiners and then sell books based on their victim status... who is a left wing talker like a Milo or Ann? I'll look it up, you probably have a point there.

If you're proposing that the right is non-violent and above the fray:
Here - right wing death threats last month https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/ 13/illino...

Yesterday a machete wielding dropout RB around a campus looking for democrats

What about the abortion office shooters? Not violent? No threata there? Timothy mcveigh? Olympic park bomber?

Didn't Nugent propose hanging Obama or some shit? And plain with the gun sights on the dems.

Page 1 of 4 1234
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
115 Online Now
1 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 113 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is ""Past Presidents Never Called Families"" with 30 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.297 seconds.   Total Queries: 341   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 05:38 AM