hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 4 1234
Username Post: Revolving door with Trump        (Topic#549244)
Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31924
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 02:18 PM - Post#1702375    

Thoughts? Now Mooch is out. Come on, this is insane.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3001
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 02:25 PM - Post#1702376    

In response to Posux

I just read that it was the new chief of staff's call.... that makes it a little less insane.... but still.....

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21179
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 02:38 PM - Post#1702377    

In response to foolish

You know what I think about most when it comes to politics these days?

That our federal government is currently 20 trillion dollars in debt.

To me that is obscene.

BTW, I'm blaming both the dems and the repubs for putting us there

This should be job #1.

All the rest is noise.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7699
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 02:38 PM - Post#1702378    

In response to foolish

"we'll defeat ISIS by confusing them to death"

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 02:50 PM - Post#1702382    

In response to Beagle

Seems like you guys are coming around finally. Whew.

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11956
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 03:12 PM - Post#1702383    

In response to Posux

Scott Baio still has a chance.....
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13524
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 03:33 PM - Post#1702384    

In response to Baldridge

I actually really like John Kelly and think he'll help settle things down. Firing Scaramucci was the right call. Unfortunately for Kelly, unless Trump himself leads by example and ceases to do things like throwing his loyal and very popular DOJ under the bus for doing the right thing because he wasn't there to protect his shitbag son-in-law, then he won't get enthusiastic support from moderates.

Posux: Many of us who have supported Trump know he his flaws. But that's not what the left has been focused on. Russia was never an effective target.

However, when it comes to his communications director being stupid enough to act like a child in front of a left wing rag reporter or any of his policy short-comings, fire away. That is why we live in democratic republics where those issues can be discussed.

I just wish the left had been as critical as Obama's policies as the right is with the insanity in Trump's latest rants.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 03:53 PM - Post#1702387    

In response to Canucko29

Per CNN, Kelly was apparently upset over Trump firing Comey and considered resigning in process. Don't know how much to uy into that, but assuming its true, and what he's done with Mooch, it looks like a strong pragmatic leader. That can't be anything but a good thing.... though I doubt it'll mesh well with Trump's rather reactionary style.

Re: Mooch, I'm wondering if he was drunk when he had that expletive-filled interview that got so much press. Wasn't it directly after some dinner that he didn't want being revealed?

Canucko - did you hear/read any of Brower's testimony? (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017 /07/bill-browders-testimo ny-to-the-senate-judiciar y-committee/534864/). Sounds like the fish are jumping into the boat to me.....

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 04:14 PM - Post#1702388    

In response to foolish

Fusion GPS was also behind stories that falsely claimed the planned parenthood videos were manipulated.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 04:15 PM - Post#1702389    

In response to Kanrok

Oh I know. Like I said, not sure how much to buy this.... dude was under oath... so thats more than any evidence in a lot of other witch hunts.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 04:15 PM - Post#1702390    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
Fusion GPS was also behind stories that falsely claimed the planned parenthood videos were manipulated.

Link?

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 04:29 PM - Post#1702391    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:

You take this one, Kanrok. Maybe you can explain to them the burden of proof for collusion even if it were a crime so that I don't have to.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 04:36 PM - Post#1702392    

In response to Canucko29

If I was Trump, I would be praying for a leak that he invested in some Russian gas giant 10 years ago or even some hint that he was involved with Uranium One... anything to distract from actual real scandals such as what we are seeing now from Priebus/Scary-mucci and his public feud with Sessions.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 04:41 PM - Post#1702394    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

You take this one, Kanrok. Maybe you can explain to them the burden of proof for collusion even if it were a crime so that I don't have to.

All I'm getting at is the left came out with reports saying the videos were edited, then the right came back saying they weren't (with their own reports)..... has any reputable organization weighed in at all?

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 06:13 PM - Post#1702402    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
I actually really like John Kelly and think he'll help settle things down. Firing Scaramucci was the right call. Unfortunately for Kelly, unless Trump himself leads by example and ceases to do things like throwing his loyal and very popular DOJ under the bus for doing the right thing because he wasn't there to protect his shitbag son-in-law, then he won't get enthusiastic support from moderates.

Posux: Many of us who have supported Trump know he his flaws. But that's not what the left has been focused on. Russia was never an effective target.

However, when it comes to his communications director being stupid enough to act like a child in front of a left wing rag reporter or any of his policy short-comings, fire away. That is why we live in democratic republics where those issues can be discussed.

I just wish the left had been as critical as Obama's policies as the right is with the insanity in Trump's latest rants.

Bro you are becoming a homer similar to the homer you were back in the day. You are comparing Trump's tweets to Obama's policies?

Did you just call THE NEW YORKER a rag?

The left has been focused on Russia. Yes, true. At the very least, information has come to the forefront that we all needed to know. Don't you agree?

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 06:48 PM - Post#1702404    

In response to Posux

Posux, have you ever criticized Obama?

I just criticized Trump one thread ago. You'll even see criticisms within this thread.

What about Obama? Did you ever call him out for his foreign policy, debt-laden plans, sluggish recovery (the same way liberals went after conservatives in Canada) or for his own deceptive BS?

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 07:05 PM - Post#1702406    

In response to Canucko29

On Russia, I'm not sure if meddling is the same as collusion. Russia definitely meddled in the election, but that does not even come close to the supposed "collusion" narrative between Putin and Trump that was ancillary to the entire Russian narrative. That was the stick that was supposed to incite rage behind every single Hillary supporter/voter. That level of conspiracy has never been proven, and neither has one single ounce of proof been offered to show that Trump made any political compromises to Russia in exchange for damaging information.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 30025
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 07:29 PM - Post#1702407    

In response to Canucko29

Posux stating guys are coming around... LOL.

I don't mind him canning people. If anything, Scaramucci was a shit hire.

Illegal immigration way down. Deporting illegal criminals like wildfire. Of course, CNN is sympathizing with MS-13.

The jobless rate (4.4%) is at a 16-year low.

Stock markets have hit record highs.

One SCOTUS down... one to come.

Healthcare will eventually get done.

The wall will eventually get done.

Rolled back energy regulations.

Lobbying ban for political employees... lifetime from foreign entities.

Renegotiating trade deals.

But wittle Posux, and all his Cali nutjob liberal friends, want to focus on the static... not what's actually been done and will be done.

BTW... 5-0 on special elections. Another "surprise."

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11956
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 07:47 PM - Post#1702410    

In response to Peatycap

• Peatycap Said:

The jobless rate (4.4%) is at a 16-year low.

Stock markets have hit record highs.

Why is it when these same things were happening under Obama the numbers were fake?....

Every conservative in here was crying that the market was over inflated and going to crash and real unemployment was 20%....

"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-31-17 10:11 PM - Post#1702414    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

Link?

"In 2015, when the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) released sting videos showing Planned Parenthood staffers agreeing to sell aborted babies for profit, Fusion GPS compiled a misleading report that suggested the videos were false.

The firm's "forensic report" attempted to discredit the videos as manipulations, selectively edited clips that twisted Planned Parenthood staff out of context. Ironically, buried in the report was the concession that there was no "widespread evidence of substantive video manipulation."

Even so, many media outlets bought the insinuations. Politico's story: "Report for Planned Parenthood finds sting videos manipulated." The New York Times went with "Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds.""

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/07/26/b rowder-te...

- K. Perry

Page 1 of 4 1234
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
109 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 108 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 344   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 05:54 PM