hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 3 All123
Username Post: Blues at Blackhawks 2/19/12        (Topic#535001)
Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 25774
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:07 PM - Post#1404427    

Bunch of scrums breaking out

Shit fight between Reaves and Scott

Starts when Reaves takes Scott down after Scott was tied up with Combreen. Nice to see the Refs let them go

Scott loses his balance and Reeves lands one on the ice - DIASF
It was down in Louisiana,
Just about a mile from Texarkana,
In them old cotton fields back home.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 28337
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:09 PM - Post#1404429    

In response to Johnny_Upton

Mayers wouldn't drop them with Crombeen. Scott shoves a Blue to the ice and Reaves tackles him to the ice from behind. They get up and Scott gets the ref out of there, tries two or three long rights, misses and falls over. Reaves throws one while they're down on the ice. DIASF. I think the size of his biceps threw him off balance.

clydefrog0371
superstar
Total Posts: 3662
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:10 PM - Post#1404431    

In response to Peatycap

Whats does diasf mean?
"Meet me and my foot"...best threat ever.

Peatycap
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:10 PM - Post#1404432    

In response to clydefrog0371

Draw in a shit fight.

McRae17
all star
Total Posts: 1713
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:15 PM - Post#1404437    

In response to Peatycap

Good to see them go. Scott with a few rights. Reaves throws one. Then they go to ice and Reaves lands big shot to back Scott head. Draw

taBruiser
rookie
Total Posts: 31
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:34 PM - Post#1404444    

In response to McRae17

Reaves makes a couple of chicken shit moves. I can't blame him for fearing Scott.

ImissPJ
superstar
Total Posts: 3889
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 02:47 PM - Post#1404447    

In response to taBruiser

Didn't look like he feared him at all as he seemed to be the aggressor. Pretty cheap shot to the back of the head when they were down though.

Sask66
captain
Total Posts: 840
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:06 PM - Post#1404452    

In response to ImissPJ

Why tremble over Scott if he went with McGratton a few weeks ago. Is he afraid he can't neutralize the arm length?

lari
journeyman
Total Posts: 79
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:24 PM - Post#1404457    

In response to ImissPJ

• ImissPJ Said:
Didn't look like he feared him at all as he seemed to be the aggressor. Pretty cheap shot to the back of the head when they were down though.

Jumping a player from behind can be interpreted as not being willing to square off in a fair manner.

Reaves didn't seem to be interested in fighting Scott earlier in the game at all. But when Scott throws Crombeen to the ice, Reaves suddenly jumps him from behind?

Matt Dillon
legend
Total Posts: 18764
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:25 PM - Post#1404458    

In response to lari

• lari Said:
  • ImissPJ Said:

Jumping a player from behind can be interpreted as not being willing to square off in a fair manner.

Reaves didn't seem to be interested in fighting Scott earlier in the game at all. But when Scott throws Crombeen to the ice, Reaves suddenly jumps him from behind?

but if Reeves doesn't after what Scott did he is a pussy and scared, some of these guys can't win.

haymaker36
Total Posts: 13890
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:27 PM - Post#1404460    

In response to lari

• lari Said:
  • ImissPJ Said:

I'm pretty sure that's called enforcing.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Blues 34
superstar
Total Posts: 2629
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:34 PM - Post#1404463    

In response to ImissPJ

• ImissPJ Said:

What is cheap about hitting the guy when you get him down if that guy was messing with your best player earlier in the scrum Reaves did his job.

The fight was a draw as far as it goes
Take the shortest route to the puck and arive there in Ill Humor

licoricebiscuit
superstar
Total Posts: 3147
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:36 PM - Post#1404464    

In response to

On March 6th it will be interesting to see if Scott makes Reaves pay that shot to the back of the head.
Potius Mori Quam Foedari

ImissPJ
superstar
Total Posts: 3889
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 03:56 PM - Post#1404467    

In response to lari

• lari Said:
  • ImissPJ Said:

I didn't see any of the game except the last couple minutes and that scrum. Did Reaves run from Scott earlier? Was Scott looking for him? I said Reaves seemed to be the aggressor on this play. Even after they went down at first, Reaves wanted to keep it going when they got back up.

• Blues 34 Said:
What is cheap about hitting the guy when you get him down if that guy was messing with your best player earlier in the scrum Reaves did his job.

Did I say Reaves didn't do his job? Did I say I had a problem with it? No and no. But when you punch a guy in the back of the head who is down and not facing you, it's a cheap shot. That's an obvious observation.

Blues 34
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 04:18 PM - Post#1404478    

In response to licoricebiscuit

• licoricebiscuit Said:
On March 6th it will be interesting to see if Scott makes Reaves pay that shot to the back of the head.[/quote

I can't wait as well, I think Reaves will be just fine. I hope this stuff at the end of this game carries over for sure

Peatycap
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 04:20 PM - Post#1404480    

In response to haymaker36

• haymaker36 Said:
  • lari Said:
  • ImissPJ Said:

I'm pretty sure that's called enforcing.

Yeah, sorry you didn't get the clean square up you wanted. There was hockey game going on. And Reaves was responding to his player getting shoved to the ice. Did you study at the School of Drunk or something?

Blues 34
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 04:25 PM - Post#1404485    

In response to ImissPJ

• ImissPJ Said:
  • lari Said:
  • ImissPJ Said:

I didn't see any of the game except the last couple minutes and that scrum. Did Reaves run from Scott earlier? Was Scott looking for him? I said Reaves seemed to be the aggressor on this play. Even after they went down at first, Reaves wanted to keep it going when they got back up.

• Blues 34 Said:

Did I say Reaves didn't do his job? Did I say I had a problem with it? No and no. But when you punch a guy in the back of the head who is down and not facing you, it's a cheap shot. That's an obvious observation.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, I was just saying that in this situation Reaves did what he should have because Scott had been screwing around with the Blues best player

licoricebiscuit
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 04:26 PM - Post#1404486    

In response to Blues 34

• Blues 34 Said:
  • licoricebiscuit Said:
On March 6th it will be interesting to see if Scott makes Reaves pay that shot to the back of the head.[/quote

I can't wait as well, I think Reaves will be just fine. I hope this stuff at the end of this game carries over for sure

You never know about whole fine thing with the NHL, they have fined for less. We will have to wait and see with this one.

What I take away from this is; that this incident might build some bad blood between these two teams. We benefit.
Potius Mori Quam Foedari

licoricebiscuit
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 04:27 PM - Post#1404488    

^ Wow, we missed up the quote blocks somehow.
Potius Mori Quam Foedari

Blues 34
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-19-12 05:10 PM - Post#1404527    

I do that all the time no big deal

Page 1 of 3 All123
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
50 Online Now
3 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 46 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Possible Fights 9/29/14" with 40 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.31 seconds.   Total Queries: 348   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 11:15 AM