hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Columbus @ St. Louis 3/31/12        (Topic#535658)
Maguire19
Total Posts: 18024
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-31-12 10:48 PM - Post#1421924    

Jared Boll / Scott Nichol

Blues 34
superstar
Total Posts: 2627
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-31-12 11:13 PM - Post#1421927    

In response to Maguire19

Quick little scrap between Boll and Nichol, I didn't see it start which is to say I didn't really see it, but the Blue Jackets beat the Blues every possible way they could,

Chris Stewart was on the 4th line tonight and he played like he was 5'2 instead of 6'2 and the way he is Playing or not playing right now if he doesn't get his shit together I would sit him. I would have rather seen Reaves or Crombeen on that line
Take the shortest route to the puck and arive there in Ill Humor

superstar
Total Posts: 4073
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-31-12 11:41 PM - Post#1421934    

In response to Blues 34

I was really thinking that Stewart would be moved at the deadline. Is the issue his relationship with Hitchcock or is he just not working?

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-01-12 01:41 AM - Post#1421948    

In response to 187

The fight started out by dirty jump-hit.
Boll ate one by Nichol but takes it like a man but Boll landed a great reply-shot as getting Nichol a bit bent over for moment and Nichol got stunned though because went for wrestling move after eating that shot by Boll and it was over next.
NARROW WIN J.Boll after short but emotional tilt.
The hit was questionable to me but more a jump-hit.

Blues 34
superstar
Total Posts: 2627
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-01-12 12:21 PM - Post#1422016    

In response to 187

• 187 Said:
I was really thinking that Stewart would be moved at the deadline. Is the issue his relationship with Hitchcock or is he just not working?

Right now the issue I think is he is playing so badly they wouldn't get value for a 2 time 28 goal scorer with size and a lot of upside. He is also in a contract year so that probably lessened value

For me on far too many nights his Play is all on the perimeter and I hope they can sign him in the summer for a reasonable rate for one year and hope that this abysmal year was just a blip on the radar. If he doesn't pick it up I would quickly try and make the best deal I could for him and get him out of town though.

As for the rest of this year if he doesn't pick up his play he would start the playoffs in the press box and when he went in if he still played like shit he would be out again because you really don't have time to fuck around, if he can't play on one of your top 3 lines his attitude isn't right to help you on the 4th
Take the shortest route to the puck and arive there in Ill Humor

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
46 Online Now
1 viewable users and 4 hidden plus 41 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "well looky here " with 45 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.096 seconds.   Total Queries: 115   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 06:00 PM