hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Lyndon Byers        (Topic#39224)
Anonymous
11-07-01 10:39 PM - Post#39224    

A request - thanks.

bruisebrother1
veteran
Total Posts: 316
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-08-01 06:26 PM - Post#39225    

In response to Anonymous

Bourgeois
Turcotte
Price
Kastelic (3X)
Semenko
Norwood
McRae (3X)
Carkner
Corson
Halward
Berube (2X)
Playfair
Cavallini
Ruff
Ladouceur
Kordic (2X)
Maguire (2X)
Gillies (3X)
Momesso (3X)
Smith
Rouse
Maley
Baumgartner (3X)
Schofield
Fletcher
Young
Crowder
Wolanin
Steinburg
Smyth (2X)
Hartman (4X)
Martinson (2X)
Carkner
Buchberger
Beukeboom
Ewen (3X)
Van Dorp (4X)
Jennings
Sanipass
Chychrun
Wells
Cochrane
Mailhot
Adams (2X)
M. Roberge
Domi
Vial
Ray
Peluso (2X)
Twist (2X)
Kimble
Mackey
Murzyn
King
Odjick
Horacek
Rychel
McSorley
Debrusk
Dirk

juha82
legend
Total Posts: 10405
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-16-18 06:34 AM - Post#1713520    

In response to bruisebrother1

His fight-card here!
www.hockeyfights.com/players/4121

83-84 short stint in the NHL, under 10 games got under, did fight 2x , drew Price, manhandled Robertsson, that hugger, who quickly got pounded to the ice, when Byers got free to land several, keep him off balance, goes down

Nest year no games much in the league, no fightning much, easy math, tangled up with more guys who has not much experience of figthning.

No games much next year , 1 fightnig major were given, 6 NHL-hgames.

87-88 was his next season, he got called in the league, palyed a full season(almost), fight everybody, wins and loses here and there, but mostly got wins, nice win/loss record IMO, very good card too, was active= 24x, Baumer was too smart for him, but he dominated Berube in first scrap, who edging him in another time, Maley surprisingly ass kicked him, T.Carkern did the same, Rambo Kordic if i remember right ass kicke dhim 1x, tyheir another battle was closer, edge Byers i rmeember so, they had something always going, they fought often in the NHL i rememerb so, semilong and good rivalry, mostly were punching like maniacs, Larry Playfair fight was a short but beauty one, they fight smartly, good takedown by Larry, no winner, got a clear win over Troty Crowder in their post-season fight, he fight 2-3x against C.Gillies that year, biut i just dont rememerb any of their fights, not even sure is those fights uploaded for youtube

88-89 year was also active by him, was doing good job, enforced his team perfectly, was improved with his fightnin skills, but this year he doesnt fight very often with real big names, tangled up with Baumer, T.Cakrner, Cochrane, Wells, Chychrun, Baumer was again too clever for him, takes off his offense, Coch got dropped by him, he was getting old and rusty ptobably so, normally Coch wins Byers if they fight in their prime, Wells fight was fought on the corner, i dont remenmber who was the winner, but i remember how fight goes, short but dandy exchange, all was toe to toe, there was a winner, but i dont remember who, probably it was Byers who got the nod

89-90 he did fight 12x, not that much, he also gets called in the AHL few tims, he dont play a full NHL-season, not even close. 2x wernt with Ewen, Todd Ewen, cant remember their fights at all, have seen at least 1 of those, his fight card dont make very big impression

90-91 good card, but shorteed season, was injured and usually played in AHL, fight Domi, Ewen, Vial, Ray and M.Roberge. Edging Vial in good toe to toe fight. Edging Domi was his rop moment surely, Domi is Domi haha, Roberge fight is mystery cuz cant rtemember, but i have seen that one

91-92 fight 11x this year, fight big guys, good thing, Baumer edging him , Odjick hammered him, Twist hammered him 1x, also edging him too, his reach was too much for him,

92.93 his career was over , went Odjick and Debrusk from what i remember, both were onesided fights, that goes to his opponents, he started getting mediocre, Debrusk who usd his physic, bulldogged around poor Byers, outlanded and outmuscled and outfooled him and did that even easily

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
108 Online Now
3 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 103 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.078 seconds.   Total Queries: 69   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 12:10 PM