hockey-fights.com
 Page 125 of 125 « First<122123124125
Username Post: Recently Watched Movies        (Topic#502766)
HenryHanson
superstar
Total Posts: 3483
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-19 03:35 PM - Post#1717149    

In response to Canucko29

Three Identical Strangers is the story of triplets who by chance find out about each other. It is very dated as they were born in '61 and were 19 when this happened. It shows there rise to fame and fortune in NYC. It is a documentary and the film and the brothers go "wait a f--ing minute" at the same time. Then it gets weirder in a dark way. I was an adoptive twin, and had an older adopted sister, but I am not Jewish, and was born in Chicagoland as opposed to NY.. Still this film hit hard and I would highly recommend it for its substance.

HenryHanson
superstar
Total Posts: 3483
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-16-19 07:16 PM - Post#1717266    

In response to HenryHanson

Game Night and Leave No Trace. The first one was on someone's Got to watch these movies of 2018 list on YouTube. It is very entertaining, like the Harlan Coben novels I've read there are a lot of twists in the ending. Jason Bateman's character even mentions how the whole "game night" has jumped the shark. I'd say watch it it is a good escape.

Leave No Trace is directed by the woman who did Winter's Bone. Like a lot of movies lately the non messed up character is female and in this case a 14 year old girl named, ahem, "Tom." She does rely on Ben Foster's character and she says in her teen-aged voice, "Dad" a little too much. I was hoping he'd realize she wasn't a PTSD person and let her get on with society. He needs some time to heal. This film shows how human's need the five basicx and how hard it is to get them. For some having a job and paying bills is not the only way to live on Earth. See it as "Rotten Tomatoes" gave it a 100, OnDemand.

Page 125 of 125 « First<122123124125
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
120 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 120 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Gillette Commercial" with 19 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2019 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.156 seconds.   Total Queries: 67   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 04:55 PM