hockey-fights.com
 Page 91 of 91 « First<88899091
Username Post: The Walking Dead        (Topic#527527)
KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7761
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

03-21-17 03:51 PM - Post#1696154    

In response to Johnny_Upton

Dwight still has Darryl's bow.
"I don't want to call him scared, but Worrell always seemed to avoid me." -Kyle Freadrich

Jax
Total Posts: 12699
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-25-17 04:04 PM - Post#1696496    

In response to KyleFreadrich43

Simon is the best character in any episode he's in. When he was trying to tell the doctor that the other doctor was dead using only facial expressions I was cracking up.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36126
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-25-17 04:41 PM - Post#1696502    

In response to Jax

Agree on Simon. The guy that visits The Kingdom is actually likeable and I'm betting that he'll turn on Negan if and when any other characters might happen to do that...

-PR

Jax
Total Posts: 12699
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-26-17 09:06 PM - Post#1696590    

In response to PuckRogue

Pretty good setup for the finale.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34163
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-26-17 09:15 PM - Post#1696591    

In response to Jax

Did you guys turn your TV's off 1 minute early ? Whole scene with it being Dwight lol.

Did you see that little girl kick the zombie right in his zombie nutz ? Shit that was funny. Chris TardDick will have to make a joke about that !

Boy that Gregory is one huge puss. Never been anywhere near a walker, obviously.

ed21
superstar
Total Posts: 4288
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 03:37 PM - Post#1696629    

In response to NYRfan

It was an ok episode. This season has been disappointing. Maybe is was because of how much the appearance of Negan was hyped, and how great a character he was going to be, which has not been the case. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen this before - a group led by a bad man initially gets the upper hand on Rick's crew and he has to, with the help of the others, rally his troops to overcome. Not sure but the series is dying for me right now.

Hopefully next season they will confront a super villain that initially gets the upper hand on Rick's crew and he has to rally his troops to overcome.
"So I said, 'Listen pal, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for you grandmother, well she shouldn't have mouthed off to us.'" Homer Simpson

Edited by ed21 on 03-27-17 03:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 04:42 PM - Post#1696632    

In response to ed21

Ed - That's the Whisperers and it'll play out exactly the same, if they follow the comics.

-PR

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13481
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 08:07 PM - Post#1696640    

In response to ed21

• ed21 Said:
It was an ok episode. This season has been disappointing. Maybe is was because of how much the appearance of Negan was hyped, and how great a character he was going to be, which has not been the case. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen this before - a group led by a bad man initially gets the upper hand on Rick's crew and he has to, with the help of the others, rally his troops to overcome. Not sure but the series is dying for me right now.

Hopefully next season they will confront a super villain that initially gets the upper hand on Rick's crew and he has to rally his troops to overcome.

I think it's dying for everyone. No one I talk to thinks it's great.

How did Tubby Tara sneak into not only the entire Oceanside community, but the old lady's house?

Has the show always been this contrived and I've just overlooked it?
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 08:26 PM - Post#1696643    

In response to Badlands92

If you go back and watch the older episodes again...it pretty much sucks. It's the constant suspense that made it great.

-PR

DaveRichterfan
all star
Total Posts: 2180
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 11:07 PM - Post#1696653    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
If you go back and watch the older episodes again...it pretty much sucks. It's the constant suspense that made it great.

-PR

This...
Still love the show but don't obsess. Very similar path to the Soprano's which also stopped killing main characters for awhile. The writers/producers just get too attached to the characters/actors to write them off or more likely the money they fear losing.
Where's the money Lebowski?

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 12965
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-28-17 06:55 AM - Post#1696663    

In response to DaveRichterfan

And that is definitely the problem. When you start playing with minor characters, it becomes a low stakes game. Hence, no suspense, because nobody cares.

Pagey
legend
Total Posts: 14224
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

03-28-17 07:34 AM - Post#1696668    

In response to Canucko29

I love this show, but frankly, I think it's time to think about wrapping it up for good. The comics aren't going anywhere either, IMHO.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

foolish
all star
Total Posts: 2327
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-28-17 12:27 PM - Post#1696697    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:

How did Tubby Tara sneak into not only the entire Oceanside community, but the old lady's house?

How in the fuck does she keep getting fatter? They're foraging for expired twinkles for fuck sake!!!!

They have to address this obvious plot hole. And they have to soon!

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-28-17 12:40 PM - Post#1696701    

In response to foolish

She had a baby! Those huge boobs are lactating. It'll die down, if she doesn't die first.

-PR

ed21
superstar
Total Posts: 4288
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-28-17 02:02 PM - Post#1696705    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Badlands92 Said:

How in the fuck does she keep getting fatter? They're foraging for expired twinkles for fuck sake!!!!

They have to address this obvious plot hole. And they have to soon!

My 10 year old daughter said the same thing (less the cursing). Now, she's pretty sharp but if a 10 year old sees through this hole, it's pretty bad.
"So I said, 'Listen pal, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for you grandmother, well she shouldn't have mouthed off to us.'" Homer Simpson

Edited by ed21 on 03-28-17 02:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 91 of 91 « First<88899091
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
57 Online Now
3 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 52 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "The NHL will suspend Micheal Haley for rest of season guaranteed!" with 28 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.266 seconds.   Total Queries: 272   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 04:27 PM