hockey-fights.com
 Page 96 of 96 « First<93949596
Username Post: The Walking Dead        (Topic#527527)
Jax
Total Posts: 12905
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-16-17 06:58 AM - Post#1706837    

In response to Badlands92

Not only that, but there were a couple points in Sunday's episode when Ezekiel was being led by that weird Savior and the walkers were right behind them. Suddenly Ezekiel would fall and they would have time for a conversation yet the walkers got no closer.
I'm beginning to think the joke is on those of us still watching every Sunday night. I think they're wondering how stupid they can make the show before people will lose interest.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37062
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-16-17 09:44 AM - Post#1706847    

In response to Badlands92

They have mentioned that the walkers are deteriorating and are technically getting slower.

-PR

Jax
Total Posts: 12905
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-16-17 05:36 PM - Post#1706872    

In response to PuckRogue

But many of those walkers were freshly turned members of the kingdom.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37062
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-16-17 09:19 PM - Post#1706880    

In response to Jax

Hey look, I’m just trying to help the writers and producers out. I think the show is dumb, now.

-PR

Huard28
Total Posts: 32312
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-16-17 11:39 PM - Post#1706881    

In response to PuckRogue

LOL yeah I remember not too long ago I re-watched the first few episodes of Season #1, and the walkers were in fact Usain Bolt's. They gave you very little chance to get away. If you fell, you were done, no second chance. They were also very human looking back then so could trick people.

What was with that weird nerd Savior guy torturing Ezekiel? Couldn't they come up with a tough guy or anyone different? Everyone knew that nerd was going to get axed, tiger bait or killed by Carol.

I can't get "yet we smile" out of my head. I say it at home, I say it at work, to my kids. I swear, I was home by myself the other day with my dog and went into Ezekiel speech mode to the dog.

In all seriousness, the only thing that I got out of that episode was when Ezekiel said in his normal voice "I'm just a guy". It's clear he had never been anything of value in his life until this apocalypse happened, and he had a chance to be a leader.
"I never participate in the game anymore. It doesn't work. I am too bad. I only fight". - Link Gaetz

Edited by Huard28 on 11-16-17 11:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 96 of 96 « First<93949596
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
101 Online Now
2 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 99 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Roy Moore v Doug Jones" with 31 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.125 seconds.   Total Queries: 115   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 06:52 PM