hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Did "Anonymous" thwart Karl Rove?        (Topic#537859)
InVain316
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5066
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 12:50 PM - Post#1486258    

Cotton, where are you?

So.... The hacker group "Anonymous" are claiming they thwarted an attempt by Carl Rove to rig the election in Ohio. Long story short, they claim he was able to swing the vote in favor of Bush over Kerry, and was attempting to do the same for Romney over Obama.... which would, in theory, explain Rove's melt down on Fox News, along with Romney and Ryan's reported shock over the results.

Here is a more detailed description of the claim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REn1BnJE3do
(I don't follow this guy, he could be a far left wacko. I dont' know. He just gives a detailed description of the claim.)

A google search has more on the claim by Anonymous, and the group itself. They first intended to gather evidence and turn Rove in, but decided they couldn't risk his plan working so they stopped it all together... so they say.

InVain316
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 01:08 PM - Post#1486263    

In response to InVain316

"Greetings to the good people of the Velvet Revolution
8 November 2012

Please we were to see that you put your faith in the hands of we protectors of democracy, and tempted too to claim your generous reward. But wealth does not drive us.

Two months prior to your offer, we chose to take a action against those who have subverted the will of the people in past elections, which resulted in terrible destruction across the globe. We began following the digital traffic of one Karl Rove, a disrespected of the Rule Of Law, knowing that he claimed to be a Kingmaker while grifting vast wealth from barons who glady handed him gold to anoint another King while looking the other way."

Continued....
http://www.velvetrevolution.us/images/Anon_Rove_Le...

Edited by InVain316 on 11-17-12 01:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cotton
Total Posts: 27501
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 02:23 PM - Post#1486286    

In response to InVain316

I saw it and found it amusing, but it is likely bullshit.
"No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that's in the right an keeps on a-comin."
-creed of Texas Ranger Captain W. J. McDonald

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 12377
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 02:39 PM - Post#1486294    

In response to Cotton

I realize Rove had a lot of money on the line, and he's automatically unlikeable because he's, well, on Foxnews. However, did people really think he had a meltdown? I watched the whole thing, and never once thought this is embarrassing or out of control. He questioned the early call, and Megyn Kelly got to be the center of attention and prance down to the decision room where they explained their reasoning. If that's a meltdown, then what do you call what happens daily with Soledad O'Brien, Martin Bashir, Joe Scarborough and that blonde hag, Matt Lauer, and so on? Lots and lots of meltdowns.

FWIW, I am not a huge Rove fan, find him to be boring, and until the election got closer and I wanted to learn something, I would switch the channel when O'Reilly has him on. So, this isn't some personal thing.
I expect to play every day. That's our job. You go out there every day and contribute in some way.

- Jason Kendall, May 5, 2010

Baldridge
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7511
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 02:44 PM - Post#1486296    

In response to Badlands92

I watched it live and agree,while uncomfortable,it wasn't a meltdown.....

Cotton
Total Posts: 27501
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 02:44 PM - Post#1486297    

Kove is a total douchebag and that wasn't really a meltdown. It did bring a smile to may face, though.
"No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that's in the right an keeps on a-comin."
-creed of Texas Ranger Captain W. J. McDonald

InVain316
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 05:18 PM - Post#1486344    

In response to Cotton

"Meltdown" is definitely hyperbole. Seems to be the generic term used for the Fox News election night exchange, so I used it. Everyone know what you're referring to when you call it the "meltdown".

I agree though, he really wasn't melting down.

InVain316
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 05:21 PM - Post#1486346    

• Badlands92 Said:
I realize Rove had a lot of money on the line, and he's automatically unlikeable because he's, well, on Foxnews. However, did people really think he had a meltdown? I watched the whole thing, and never once thought this is embarrassing or out of control. He questioned the early call, and Megyn Kelly got to be the center of attention and prance down to the decision room where they explained their reasoning. If that's a meltdown, then what do you call what happens daily with Soledad O'Brien, Martin Bashir, Joe Scarborough and that blonde hag, Matt Lauer, and so on? Lots and lots of meltdowns.

FWIW, I am not a huge Rove fan, find him to be boring, and until the election got closer and I wanted to learn something, I would switch the channel when O'Reilly has him on. So, this isn't some personal thing.

I agree 100% with your first paragraph. On Rove though, it goes a lot deeper than being boring on Fox News when it comes to his level on the dirt bag meter.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 31642
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 05:21 PM - Post#1486347    

In response to InVain316

Total bullshit.

-PR
Bee-dee Bee-dee Bee-dee

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 12377
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
11-17-12 05:27 PM - Post#1486352    

In response to InVain316

• InVain316 Said:
I agree 100% with your first paragraph. On Rove though, it goes a lot deeper than being boring on Fox News when it comes to his level on the dirt bag meter.

Posux has also alluded to Rove submarining McCain or something. Like I said, I have no loyalty to Rove and don't doubt he's a weasal.
I expect to play every day. That's our job. You go out there every day and contribute in some way.

- Jason Kendall, May 5, 2010

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
59 Online Now
4 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 54 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.275 seconds.   Total Queries: 191   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 10:10 AM