hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Bode Miller hits wife in face with....        (Topic#538049)
Lets Drop Em
all star
Total Posts: 2187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-12 07:00 PM - Post#1492340    

This one's gonna require a lot of flowers and candy to overcome.

Bode Miller is an Olympic gold medalist skier, but he's a little bit less talented with a golf club. On Wednesday, he and his wife Morgan, herself a pro volleyball player, were out on the links. And to say "it didn't go well" is putting it very, very mildly.

Bode apparently clocked Morgan right in the face with a tee shot. The resulting injury was horrifying but apparently not permanent, or at least not bad enough to keep Morgan from tweeting out a picture of herself. (Picture is linked below; warning, it's going to put you off your lunch. We'll let you decide if you want to scroll down and click on it.)

"I'm not feeling so hot," Morgan wrote on her Twitter page. "Line drive to the face today with a golf ball from my darling husband. I still love." She followed that up on Thursday morning with a more hopeful message: "Feeling better today. Still can't see out off left eye but I am getting some feeling back in my face."

She also threw a shout-out to sunglasses maker Kaenon ("By absorbing a 160mph line drive I only got 50+ stitches instead of losing my eye #lucky") and took a shot at a troll trying to tell her women don't belong on the golf course ("I would agree with you except for the fact I would golf circles around u").

But enough chatter. You want to see the injury? Click here to go to Morgan's photo. Trust us, there's a lot of blood. You've been warned.
http://instagram.com/p/TKWS0bJFhX/

KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Total Posts: 6983
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

12-13-12 07:29 PM - Post#1492346    

In response to Lets Drop Em

• Lets Drop Em Said:
This one's gonna require a lot of flowers and candy to overcome.

Bode Miller is an Olympic gold medalist skier, but he's a little bit less talented with a golf club. On Wednesday, he and his wife Morgan, herself a pro volleyball player, were out on the links. And to say "it didn't go well" is putting it very, very mildly.

Bode apparently clocked Morgan right in the face with a tee shot. The resulting injury was horrifying but apparently not permanent, or at least not bad enough to keep Morgan from tweeting out a picture of herself. (Picture is linked below; warning, it's going to put you off your lunch. We'll let you decide if you want to scroll down and click on it.)

"I'm not feeling so hot," Morgan wrote on her Twitter page. "Line drive to the face today with a golf ball from my darling husband. I still love." She followed that up on Thursday morning with a more hopeful message: "Feeling better today. Still can't see out off left eye but I am getting some feeling back in my face."

She also threw a shout-out to sunglasses maker Kaenon ("By absorbing a 160mph line drive I only got 50+ stitches instead of losing my eye #lucky") and took a shot at a troll trying to tell her women don't belong on the golf course ("I would agree with you except for the fact I would golf circles around u").

But enough chatter. You want to see the injury? Click here to go to Morgan's photo. Trust us, there's a lot of blood. You've been warned.
http://instagram.com/p/TKWS0bJFhX/

BFD....Cheevers didn't cry about it, why should she be a hero?

That's what you get for standing on the tee box when someone is teeing off.

Unless of course her husband is as overrated at golf as he was at skiing.
"I don't want to call him scared, but Worrell always seemed to avoid me." -Kyle Freadrich

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-14-12 04:52 AM - Post#1492364    

In response to KyleFreadrich43

Haha Bode is one damn good man, and very cool.
His friend is btw Finnish ex-Alpinist Kalle Palander who has won a World Champion Gold once(1999) and who was very great alpine skiier overall, as i mean a World Cup race.

HenryHanson
superstar
Total Posts: 2810
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-14-12 04:40 PM - Post#1492556    

In response to juha82

The rules of golf have one standing on the players 3 or 9. It would be impossible to get hit with a ball. As much as I cannot tolerate ignorant golfers I don't see any humor in messing up a face like that. Then again I am not Finnish.

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16771
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-24-12 09:40 AM - Post#1494546    

In response to HenryHanson

This guy just jumped the queue to the top of Huard's Christams Card list.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

Jax
Total Posts: 11364
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-24-12 11:14 AM - Post#1494559    

In response to Drunk_24-7

• Drunk_24-7 Said:
This guy just jumped the queue to the top of Huard's Christams Card list.

now that's funny

Brawls16
legend
Total Posts: 11936
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-19-13 08:32 AM - Post#1500113    

In response to Jax

...and now Bode has 2 paternity law suits filed against him as his wife is knocked up! Ahha!

One for a 4 year old, and the other one is still in the oven!

Idiot.
McGrattan vs Scott - Nov.26th & Dec.6th
McGrattan vs Gazdic - Dec.27th & 31st

Pagey
legend
Total Posts: 13109
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-22-13 05:13 PM - Post#1501665    

In response to Brawls16

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/01/22/bode-...
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Brawls16
legend
Total Posts: 11936
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 06:56 PM - Post#1501682    

In response to Pagey

He seems like a real fuckhead.

Did some Ellen/Tiger stuff happen on the course? Or was that shot to the eye a legit accident?

No wonder she lost the kid. A hit like that has to shock the system in a serious way, plus all this nonsense with his other kids. (assuming she was preggos when that went down)
McGrattan vs Scott - Nov.26th & Dec.6th
McGrattan vs Gazdic - Dec.27th & 31st

DPR4444
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5181
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-13 10:21 AM - Post#1501940    

In response to Brawls16

high as a kite
"He shaved his head and shed his gloom...."

Spike
legend
Total Posts: 10765
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-29-13 07:09 PM - Post#1504517    

In response to DPR4444

small tits but amazing body on Beck.
I see orange people.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
57 Online Now
6 viewable users and 4 hidden plus 47 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Lucic TKO'ed by Prout!!??" with 39 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.197 seconds.   Total Queries: 211   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 11:19 AM