hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Another Mass Shooting in Aurora        (Topic#538195)
Baldridge
hall of famer
Total Posts: 8158
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-05-13 07:44 PM - Post#1496605    

(Reuters) - A gunman who barricaded himself inside a townhouse after killing three people in the home was shot to death by police on Saturday in Aurora, Colorado, the same Denver suburb where 12 people were slain in a movie house massacre last July, police said.

The gunman and his three victims, as well as a woman who fled safely from the home at the outset of the violence and alerted authorities, were all believed to be related to one another, police spokeswoman Cassidee Carlson said.

But the motive for the killings was not immediately understood.

"We're trying to find out what set this guy off," she told Reuters.

A hostage-negotiation team called to the scene had sought to talk the suspect into surrendering for about five hours before police moved to shoot tear gas into the home at about 8:00 a.m. (10:00 a.m. EST/1500 GMT), prompting the gunman to open fire on officers from inside, police said.

About an hour later, the gunman began firing at police again from a second-floor window, and police returned fire, killing the suspect, according to a police statement following the incident. No police were wounded.

Officers entering the townhouse found the bodies of the gunman and three other people - two men and a woman - who were presumed to have been shot hours earlier before police were called to the scene.

"None of the officers heard gunshots until they were directed at us at about 8 o'clock," Carlson said. The woman who escaped the home also told police the victims were shot before she fled.

The names of the gunman and his three victims were being withheld until the coroner could confirm their identities and notify next of kin, authorities said.

I am finnish young man, Juha Suomesta.

FreezingTexan
legend
Total Posts: 12153
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-06-13 11:57 PM - Post#1496855    

In response to Baldridge

3 people killed in a house by a family member is shitty but not considered a mass shooting.
Germany, it's like Wisconsin only with a really bad past.

Jax
Total Posts: 11361
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-07-13 05:25 AM - Post#1496860    

In response to FreezingTexan

Oh, Colorado!

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 31642
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-07-13 09:29 AM - Post#1496893    

In response to Jax

If that's a mass shooting, they have a mass shooting in LA, Chicago and NY every other day.

-PR
Bee-dee Bee-dee Bee-dee

Fotiu
Total Posts: 15738
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-07-13 09:58 AM - Post#1496903    

In response to PuckRogue

It's time to make a real push for Smart Guns. It won't end this sort of thing, but even if one person's life is saved, it will be worth it.
President Camacho in 2016!

Renard
superstar
Total Posts: 4660
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-07-13 12:09 PM - Post#1496926    

In response to Fotiu

I guess its time to saw Colorado off the...uhh....err.....yeah.
Johan Gambelputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkl

FreezingTexan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-07-13 05:36 PM - Post#1496971    

In response to Renard

Make sure Bean gets out before Colorado goes kaput.

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 03:57 AM - Post#1498263    

In response to Renard

Is the problem on United States that poor peoples start a killing job bec they are get bullied by rich??
Something needs to do to avoids the things like bad mass shootings.
There is problem i see it though, although i am one Finnish guy who shouldnt go critizing your lovely country.
Or maybe this is bec USA is so so big Country as its understanding if there is mass shooting anfd other stuff at some point and shouldnt think its big problem.
Only 1-2 per year or 1-3 on 2-5 year of time but its still too much i agree.
Something must to do!

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 3640
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 09:59 AM - Post#1498296    

In response to juha82

I'm pretty sure these are not the result of poor people being bullied by the rich. As far as I can tell the USA is not like a Disney movie with Cruella DeVil and Scrooge McDucks making everyone miserable.

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 10:13 AM - Post#1498300    

In response to Marcelino Jeopardy

• KrisKing Said:
I'm pretty sure these are not the result of poor people being bullied by the rich. As far as I can tell the USA is not like a Disney movie with Cruella DeVil and Scrooge McDucks making everyone miserable.

I just throw up a question on the air?
One suspect...
Underrating do causes mental problems amongst humans for sure(here was war between rich and poor peoples in the past bec rich peoples started it bec for bullying poor and some day started out bad war in Finland between rich and poor).
You needs to be careful with me as i have angry feelings inside of my head and some day LOL.
(=
It isnt bec i am not poor people.
I am not rich or not poor.
I just decided to throw up a question!!

FreezingTexan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 10:57 AM - Post#1498305    

In response to juha82

You're fucked in the head dude. Did you really just somewhat threaten to go on a killing rampage?

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
47 Online Now
2 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 45 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" with 38 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.24 seconds.   Total Queries: 209   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 01:53 AM