hockey-fights.com
Username Post: You sabre fans....        (Topic#538220)
cashman rulz
legend
Total Posts: 12346
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
DPR4444
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5159
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-08-13 06:24 PM - Post#1497253    

In response to cashman rulz

they've got alot more to apologize for...

missing playoffs
Darcy Regier
Leino's contract

etc etc etc
"He shaved his head and shed his gloom...."

Maguire19
Total Posts: 18070
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-09-13 07:52 AM - Post#1497324    

In response to DPR4444

Pegula and Black are awesome but I really wonder what it would take to see the two clowns Ruff and Regier set free? It's terrible to pull for them to miss the playoffs again but I doubt it. I have a feeling the Sabres are a bonifide contender and are about to make noise. You give a coach and general manager a 50 year reign and it's bound to happen at some point.

Edited by Maguire19 on 01-09-13 08:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cashman rulz
legend
Total Posts: 12346
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-09-13 08:12 AM - Post#1497328    

In response to Maguire19

They will make the playoffs according to the hockey guru's mags up here,waiting for huards reply:)

Huard28
Total Posts: 30158
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-09-13 11:14 AM - Post#1497386    

In response to cashman rulz

They will fight for 8th like usual, and fall short, but who knows in this twisted short season.

I don't care really, either way, but it's time for change, and if they miss the playoffs, Ruff AND Regier have to go. I would love them to bring in Jim Schoenfeld to coach with Larry Playfair and Rob Ray as his assistants! GM, Neil Smith is a good choice!
"I never participate in the game anymore. It doesn't work. I am too bad. I only fight". - Link Gaetz

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16693
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 04:18 PM - Post#1498368    

In response to Huard28

The Sabres will likely challenge for the Cup as there's a new coach in town who's known for a work ethic that's second to none.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?c a...
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

Huard28
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 08:39 PM - Post#1498404    

In response to Drunk_24-7

Yeah it's a good clip. It's crazy to see how small Peters looks next to John Scott (3 min 30 sec into clip).

Sabres were on of the few teams who basically had their whole team skate and practice together in the early to mid stages of the lockout.
"I never participate in the game anymore. It doesn't work. I am too bad. I only fight". - Link Gaetz

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16693
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-12-13 11:23 PM - Post#1498435    

In response to Huard28

Thursday January 31st Buffalo visits Boston and then February 10th and 15th the Bruins go down to Buffalo. John Scott's undefeated streak in the NHL should be history by then provided Colton Orr makes the Leafs, but if he doesn't, Thornton will likely light him up before the month is out.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

Huard28
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-13-13 11:25 AM - Post#1498494    

In response to Drunk_24-7

LOL DRUNK, you are funny. Not biting on your absurd bait!

Colton Orr? LOFL, don't see him making the NHL anymore. Shawn Thornton? Ha

Anyway, Cody McCormick is going to be out for a while with his flared up finger injury again, hampering him in holding his stick, shooting and fighting. Hopefully they call up Tarnasky for the Bruins games at least.

Maguire19
Total Posts: 18070
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-14-13 08:53 AM - Post#1498692    

In response to Huard28

Fucking bullshit the first one is in Boston. Could be good to go in and unleash mayhem in their building but Id rather see it in Buffalo. Buffalo cares more about violence in this series to make up for the shit show last year.

Huard28
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-14-13 03:58 PM - Post#1498814    

In response to Maguire19

With McCormick out at least half the season they need to find another 4th line 2nd tier guy. I hope they call up Tarnasky, cause at least he is crazy since his Russian experience. If not, they got to find someone else. Matt Ellis sticking around on the 4th line is not going to work for me. Great guy, but you don't bring Matt Ellis into Boston in a revenge game. That's like inviting a vampire into your house...it will render you powerless.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
71 Online Now
6 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 63 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Stage 1 - Round 5 - Who makes the Top 50?" with 21 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.205 seconds.   Total Queries: 206   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 07:31 PM