hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Patrick Bordeleau has made the Colorado Avalanche        (Topic#538324)
KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Total Posts: 6814
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-16-13 06:49 PM - Post#1499425    

Mike Chambers ?@MChambersDP

Avs keep D Tyson Barrie and F Patrick Bordeleau, send Sgarbossa and Elliott down and DVG waivers Thu

I'm looking forward to see what he can do in his first shot at the NHL.

Have my fingers crossed for Bordy vs Konopka/Kassian.
"I don't want to call him scared, but Worrell always seemed to avoid me." -Kyle Freadrich

Edited by KyleFreadrich43 on 01-16-13 06:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

haymaker36
Total Posts: 13823
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-16-13 06:55 PM - Post#1499426    

In response to KyleFreadrich43

That is awesome. I'm pleasantly surprised at all of the enforcers that seem to still have a chance. I'm hopeful that this will force the Sharks to keep McLaren.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Knuckles2
all star
Total Posts: 1003
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-16-13 06:56 PM - Post#1499428    

In response to KyleFreadrich43

Gonna be interesting to see what happens when the Av's sign O'Reilly. That said, Bordeleau has paid his dues big time and hope he sticks with the Av's.

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16592
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-16-13 08:14 PM - Post#1499457    

In response to Knuckles2

Awesome news. He's an instant contender. He hasn't lost to many but he doesn't have an overly deep fight card. That said, there's not all that much competition left in the league and I don't think there's anyone who's out of his league, MacIntyre maybe and he may not even make it. I think he'd hammer Konopka but he and Kassian would be a wicked war. Hopefully that one goes down as it'd a be a heavyweight slugfest between rookie sort of up and coming enforcers who are the best of a new sort of field that's better than anyone who's come along since the Orr/McGrattan/Godard/Pete rs class. Kassian, Bordeleau, Peluso and Bollig are all solid additions who will hopefully stick around full time.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
36 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 36 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "How many women have you gotten pregnant?" with 16 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.084 seconds.   Total Queries: 100   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 05:09 AM