hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Chicago vs Phoenix 1/20/13        (Topic#538397)
ILB
superstar
Total Posts: 3956
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-20-13 10:18 PM - Post#1500913    

Paul Bissonnette vs Brandon Bollig:

After a hit along the boards at center ice they talk to each other and the gloves come off! Long square off and they come together with Bisonette landing a short right. They get in tight together and than jockey a bit and Bisonette lands two short rights while Bollig lands a left. Bollig tries two more lefts that come up short and Bisonette loads up a big right that looks to land while Bollig scored with a left. They get in close again and both miss with punches and they get up close against the boards. Bisonette looks to land one more right and Bollig two lefts and the linesmen come in... Draw in a decent fight.
"The Hand is fine, I got a shot of chromosome yesterday."

John Kordic on the status of his hand.

mtnbiker
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7329
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-20-13 10:25 PM - Post#1500916    

In response to ILB

Mods please merge with my description.
"This ends tonight!"
"It's daytime you douche."

Crosby87
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-20-13 10:30 PM - Post#1500919    

In response to mtnbiker

Edge Bissonnette or Draw. Pretty solid fight, BIssonnette was landing the cleaner shots early, Bolig maybe was better late.

johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-20-13 10:32 PM - Post#1500921    

In response to Crosby87

Decent spirited fight- Biz early, Bollig later. Bollig's conditioning always has impressed me, and he can take a hit, cause Bisonette I thought landed some good ones early. Also Boom Boom can throw a good left along with his right.
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

CHITOWNHOUND
all star
Total Posts: 1286
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-20-13 10:57 PM - Post#1500924    

In response to johnz

Side note I love Bollig..He tweeted Ben Smith From PHX Last night asking details of the Hogs Griffs brawl! That being said A pretty good tilt..Biz Man landed the best shot Bollig Held sway..Slight Edge to Biz
Ive been away,Somethings dont change.
Except Im Drinking Twisted Teas Instead Of Zima Orange!
Welcome to the 46th year Of The Minnesota Vikings Rebuilding! Or 51st year...Whatever

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16696
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-20-13 11:13 PM - Post#1500932    

In response to CHITOWNHOUND

Bissonnette early, Bollig late. Biz with a couple of solid overhand rights which probably had a bit more on em, but they didn't bother Bollig who slipped the lefts in nicely, but they didn't look to have a whole heck of a lot on em either. I'd call it a draw. If I had to pick a winner I'd probably give it to Bissonnette but that was pretty even and it looked like Bissonnette was gesturing for the linesmen to come in while Bollig was trying to establish position on the inside and prolong the fight into a more technical battle. Zebras weren't having it though and stepped in. They landed about 3 shots each, Biz's were probably a bit better but Bollig pushed the pace to the finish so I'll score it a draw.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

playoffbeard
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9291
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-20-13 11:51 PM - Post#1500937    

In response to Drunk_24-7

Impressive showing from Biz considering he hasn't been fighting all year like Bollig.

I'm glad Bollig is getting another real shot with the Hawks this year, he has decent skill too, so he isn't a liability on the 4th line. Hope he sticks for all 48.
Fuck you. I hope you get cancer - Matt Dillon

Maguire19
Total Posts: 18073
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 05:06 AM - Post#1500948    

In response to playoffbeard

Mtnbiker:

Bollig - Bissonnette

The square up near center ice, and both guys look to get position. They are throwing hard with Bissonnette with the rights and Bollig with the lefts. Bollig gets Bissonnette's helmet off as the move over to the glass. They clench up and Bissonnette calls in the refs. Edge Bissonnette for landing but I am not sure why he called in the stripes.

johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 06:03 AM - Post#1500954    

In response to Maguire19

Heres the fight
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

Kordic
superstar
Total Posts: 2987
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 06:08 AM - Post#1500957    

In response to johnz

I thought Biz landed a little better and gets the nod. Pretty decent fight by today┬┤s standard.
My job description? If there's a problem on the ice, I just go out and fix it. - Dave Brown

Peatycap
Total Posts: 28425
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 06:58 AM - Post#1500961    

In response to Kordic

Straight up draw.

cashman rulz
legend
Total Posts: 12356
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 02:28 PM - Post#1501122    

In response to Peatycap

Draw as well

Mike
Administrator
Total Posts: 24458
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 02:54 PM - Post#1501135    

In response to cashman rulz

I'd give this one to Bollig. Pretty much even in punches, but Biz has to get knocked for it looks like he called in the linesman at the end of the clip. Pussy move.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
45 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 44 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Stage 1 - Round 5 - Who makes the Top 50?" with 76 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.217 seconds.   Total Queries: 243   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 05:20 AM