hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Detroit at Columbus 1/21/13        (Topic#538413)
superstar
Total Posts: 4081
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 06:52 PM - Post#1501217    

Off the opening face off, Tootoo and Boll are lined up on different wings and both drop the gloves at the drop of the whistle.

Tootoo gets a good grip early and leads with a few short rights that aren't a lot more than jersey jabs. He is in tight right from the start. Boll gets the right hand going and throws a flurry of rights that begin knocking Tootoo off balance. Tootoo comes back a bit, but Boll keeps up the right hands. Tootoo doesn't want the fight to end and backs the zebras off a bit, but can't really get anything effective going. One or two more shots exchanged here, but not much. I don't think anything too substantial landed. Win Boll in an okay bout.

Pierre's fruity ass did say something interesting in his commentary, evidently since the Nash trade, Boll is now the most senior Blue Jacket. Get this man an A.

DoubleJ
legend
Total Posts: 12723
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 06:54 PM - Post#1501220    

In response to 187

Boll vs Tootoo

The puck drops and so do their gloves. They find each other and tie up. Tootoo tries some short rights, but can't land on the bigger Boll. Boll then unloads some rights and Tootoo drops to his knees but gets up. They both throw rights, but nothing landed. Tootoo has blood on his mouth a little and on his jersey. I guess the punch that brought Tootoo to his knees landed. Win Boll from drawing blood.
Devils John Madden being interviewed:
Interviewer- How does it feel to cover Gomez?
Madden- I don't know. I don't cover 3rd line centers.

Edited by DoubleJ on 01-21-13 06:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 06:55 PM - Post#1501224    

In response to DoubleJ

Good catch, DJ. I missed the blood.

rancidis
legend
Total Posts: 10010
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 07:05 PM - Post#1501234    

In response to 187

huge balls by tootoo taking on a heavyweight who has 5-6 inches and 40-plus pounds on him... didn't see a punch bring tootoo to his knees -- he looked to be overpowered and kind of ragdolled before he was able to get positioned... tootoo landed a good right toward the end and hung in there well...
favorite fighter: jay rosehill
www.dailycombat.com

KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Total Posts: 6916
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-21-13 07:14 PM - Post#1501242    

In response to rancidis

• rancidis Said:

huge balls by tootoo taking on a heavyweight who has 5-6 inches and 40-plus pounds on him... didn't see a punch bring tootoo to his knees -- he looked to be overpowered and kind of ragdolled before he was able to get positioned... tootoo landed a good right toward the end and hung in there well...

How big is Boll? I last remembered him 6'2 about 220 lbs....

Tootoo is 5'9 200....
"I don't want to call him scared, but Worrell always seemed to avoid me." -Kyle Freadrich

DoubleJ
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 07:19 PM - Post#1501249    

In response to KyleFreadrich43

Boll looked a lot bigger on TV.

Tootoo is scrappy little bastard.

haymaker36
Total Posts: 13881
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 07:36 PM - Post#1501263    

In response to DoubleJ

I've always thought Boll looked much bigger than he was listed.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

DoubleJ
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 07:39 PM - Post#1501265    

In response to haymaker36

Anyone catch Milbury during the 1st intermission? He said fights after the opening face-off are giving hockey a bad name. Then he pronounces Tootoo as "tatoo". He is a complete douche bag.

superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 07:58 PM - Post#1501281    

In response to DoubleJ

• DoubleJ Said:
Anyone catch Milbury during the 1st intermission? He said fights after the opening face-off are giving hockey a bad name. Then he pronounces Tootoo as "tatoo". He is a complete douche bag.

He is such a blowhard, fuckwit. I can't believe the crew that NBC rolls with. It makes me long for the days of Pang and Clement on ESPN. Keith Jones is fairly decent though, but he never gets a word in with Milbury. They should bring Roenick back in so at least someone will tell Milbury to shut the fuck up. What ever happened with that kind Milbury "beat up" last year? I assume they settled out of court.

Matt Dillon
legend
Total Posts: 18738
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-21-13 09:20 PM - Post#1501323    

In response to 187

Is anyone worried about all these off the faceoff fights? I love them, but alot of people are bitching about them being staged and want the league to do something about them.

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16617
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 12:19 AM - Post#1501368    

In response to Matt Dillon

Good tilt here. Love these opening faceoff fights. It sets the tone, raises the intensity level and gets the crowd fired up right off the bat. Milbury is a bumbling fucking imbicle. I don't know if he's a total hypocrite or just an undiagnosed victim of Stage 4 Alzheimer's. Whatever his deal is he comes across as a complete fool who cannot be taken seriously because he flip flops to much for anyone to be able to take any sort of point from what he's saying. On these fucking panels he just waits for someone to make a point and then disagree's with their point with some kind foolish rant that might be in complete contradiction to whatever he said yesterday. He's an absolute nincompoop who belongs in a home, not on a tv screen. I think he took too many beatings on the ice and must have a touch of that CTE because his brain clearly doesn't work properly and hasn't for years going all the way back to his tenure as Islanders GM. He's not as fruity as McGuire but much more stupid. I disagree with a lot of McGuire's ridiculous commentary, you can't really agree or disagree with Milbury because he his stance changes like the wind. He's just a blithering idiot.

Anyway, this was a great little scrap. Tootoo hung in there and made a fight of it landing a couple of shots early before Boll began to overwhelm him with some big right hands as he was able to use his size advantage to ragdoll Tootoo a little bit and light him up with some good punches. Tootoo hung in there to the bitter end though and took his lumps, he suffered the flash knockdown mid fight but got right back up and scored a right of his own. Boll kept it on him though and drew a bit of blood to take the clear victory. Pretty good Tilt. Win Boll.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

TheScotsman
captain
Total Posts: 660
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 01:57 AM - Post#1501377    

In response to DoubleJ

Blood on a Red Wing jersey??? From a fight???

FUCK OFF!!!!

Enough with the jokes. It's only the second game of the season!!
Bob Probert..
"As a kid, Marcel Dionne walked by me and I asked him for an autograph, and he ignored me and kept walking."
"When I become a star, I'll never turn down an autograph."

R.I.P Champ!!

irish_66
hall of famer
Total Posts: 8169
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 06:56 AM - Post#1501397    

In response to TheScotsman

milbury needs to be debated on the air by one of the clowns hes with. Not all hockey experts belief the rhetoric he states. Roenick?
Gretzky to Hextall after Hexy stoned him on a breakaway in Hexy's first game:"Who the hell are you?"
Hextall's response:"Who the hell are you?"

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 07:06 AM - Post#1501402    

In response to irish_66

Clear win goes to Boll who got his hand on piston like position, using his both hands and Tootoo couldnt even reply at all.
I awaited better fight from Tootoo although hes much smaller than Boll from his height.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
42 Online Now
2 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 40 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "open your arms....." with 20 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.238 seconds.   Total Queries: 256   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 03:01 PM