hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 2 All12
Username Post: St. Louis @ Chicago 1/22/13        (Topic#538432)
cashman rulz
legend
Total Posts: 12345
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:05 PM - Post#1501720    

Boom boom Bollig and Stewart shed the mitts and get in close to each other with boom boom scoring a few while switching hands then stewart engages and nails bollig with a few hard shots then bollig gets stewarts helmet off they exchange a few and they tap each other in a good fight,stewart landed the harder shots but i got no problem with a draw.

Edited by Jax on 01-22-13 08:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jax
Total Posts: 11319
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:09 PM - Post#1501721    

In response to cashman rulz

You too, Cash?

STANJON17
all star
Total Posts: 1699
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:10 PM - Post#1501722    

I give that one to Stewart, thought he landed the better shots to drop Bollig to 0-2 for the season. Decent scrap.

cashman rulz
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:12 PM - Post#1501723    

In response to STANJON17

Give me a break jax geesh,i just smoked a fatty k:)

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16692
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:15 PM - Post#1501724    

Good tilt. I thought Stewart got the better of it with that mid fight flurry. Bollig is a very good technical fighter but Stewart was able to stay one step ahead of him the whole way by just keeping the pressure on and beating him to the punch. Bollig answered everything with decent shots of his own but Stewart was getting off furst and just tagging him with punches that looked to have a lot more mustard on em. You can't really hurt Bollig and he got his licks in as well so I can see the draw being acceptable but I thought Stewart did enough to earn the decision. Bollig had to know he was losing on points and he was content to end the fight with a pat on the head rather push to try and cap the comeback. It wasn't a beating or anything and I wouldn't argue the draw call too hard but on my card I'd give the decision to Stewart for a slight edge in both quantity and a little bigger edge in quality. Win Stewart.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

taz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 8860
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:19 PM - Post#1501725    

In response to Drunk_24-7

Good fight, Stewart got the better of it.
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

steeles21
Total Posts: 18851
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-22-13 08:20 PM - Post#1501726    

In response to taz

I haven't seen the fight, but I have to agree that Bollig lost. 0-2, ouch.
http://www.qualcomm.com/

Tim-
legend
Total Posts: 15137
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:20 PM - Post#1501727    

In response to taz

Is Reaves playing?
"It is not our fault that the world is bad, and we do not want to die changing it. We want to live- that is all."

-Tadeusz Borowski

Jax
Total Posts: 11319
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:24 PM - Post#1501729    

• cashman rulz Said:
Give me a break jax geesh,i just smoked a fatty k:)

I understand, but I called Tim out so I have to call you out, too.

cashman rulz
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 08:34 PM - Post#1501733    

In response to Tim-

• Tim- Said:
Is Reaves playing?

Nope

ILB
superstar
Total Posts: 3947
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-22-13 08:34 PM - Post#1501735    

Brandon Bollig vs Chris Stewart:

The fight starts away from the play at the blueline, both guys have the mitts off and are circling each other warily, looking for an opening. Both guys grab each other and come in tight and start jockeying for position. Each guy tries some punches that are nullified and than Stewart lands a great right that sends Bolligs helmet flying off! Bollig sneaks in a nice left uppercut than Stewart just misses with an overhand right. They wrestle briefly and Bollig grazes Stewart with a left and Stewart answers with a big left of his own that lands, and Bollig lands a short left and Stewart gets some separation and scores with two lefts and misses a third. Bollig comes up underneath with a left of his own and throws another big left that hits shoulder pad. Stewart counters with a great left uppercut that lands and throws a big overhand left that Bollig shrugs off... Stewart than throws another looping left that Bollig partially nullifies with a right lunge/jab but I think it still landed hard. Bollig has had enough of Stewart's lefts so grabs on in tight and they wrestle for portion than Stewart gets his right free and lands a shot. Stewart than either grazes or lands another right and they are in tight again wrestling for position. At this point Bollig rips Stewart's helmet off and lands two left forearm shivers to the side of Stewart's head, and the fight is over with Bolling congratulating Stewart on a good one. Win Stewart, he landed better and had Bollig on the defensive all fight.
"The Hand is fine, I got a shot of chromosome yesterday."

John Kordic on the status of his hand.

johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 09:18 PM - Post#1501766    

In response to ILB

Mike admitted he's a fan of Boom Boom! This guy looks for something EVERY Night!
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

Blues 34
superstar
Total Posts: 2636
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 10:10 PM - Post#1501802    

In response to johnz

Good win for Stewart
Take the shortest route to the puck and arive there in Ill Humor

johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-13 10:48 PM - Post#1501814    

In response to Blues 34

Dont see how this is anything other then a draw:

shoot, Im in Ohio for business and the hotel wont let me cut and paste the link. No way can this fight be a loss for Bollig.
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

ILB
superstar
Total Posts: 3947
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-22-13 10:52 PM - Post#1501818    

In response to johnz

You're about as reliable as the Iraqi Minister of defense when talking about Blackhawks fights John.
"The Hand is fine, I got a shot of chromosome yesterday."

John Kordic on the status of his hand.

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-13 01:26 AM - Post#1501846    

In response to johnz

They get in tight but started working very well, as they landed bunch of nice shots, here and there.
Draw for sure.
This gets me thinking seriously, Stewart has gotten some power and technique before this season start bec of draw against guy who would beat him.

playoffbeard
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9279
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-23-13 05:27 AM - Post#1501854    

In response to juha82

Draw works for me as well. Bollig throws more overall, but Stewart has better quality, landing a few decent punches mid fight.

I think we should remove the "Boom Boom" tag from Brandon's name until he proves otherwise.
Fuck you. I hope you get cancer - Matt Dillon

Kramer
Total Posts: 36390
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-23-13 07:33 AM - Post#1501878    

In response to playoffbeard

Chris Stewart is a tough dude, handled himself nicely here, and at every level he's played or fought. Did well against a much busier fighter in Bollig. Doesn't seem to fight often, but usually comes out on the positive side when he does. Sneaky with the ability to throw left & right. Has 2 goals already as well. Nice player in his short NHL career.
"Now, now, lay off Detroit. Them people is living in 'Mad Max' times." -Moe Syzlak

RIP To The King - Bob Probert 1965-2010

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-13 07:37 AM - Post#1501879    

In response to Kramer

• Kramer Said:
Chris Stewart is a tough dude, handled himself nicely here, and at every level he's played or fought. Did well against a much busier fighter in Bollig. Doesn't seem to fight often, but usually comes out on the positive side when he does. Sneaky with the ability to throw left & right. Has 2 goals already as well. Nice player in his short NHL career.

Still i thought Bollig should to handle/"handle" a Stewart.
I dont underrates him but Bollig is still guy who is known from better shows than Stewart though.
But i must to check it out from one famous hockey fight site(which is underrated by this site??).
Its DelightfulYoungGays.site.

ROBBIE
superstar
Total Posts: 2672
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-13 10:02 AM - Post#1501932    

In response to juha82

Close fight but Stewart with the edge , he got better the longer the fight went on and Bollig was trying end it by going in close
"That's right... I've killed women and children. Killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time, or another. And, I'm here to kill you, little Bill. For what you did to Ned."

Page 1 of 2 All12
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
53 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 52 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Top Story: Should NHL Carry Enforcers?" with 55 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.32 seconds.   Total Queries: 350   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 06:17 AM