hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Columbus vs. Colorado 1/24/13        (Topic#538463)
KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Total Posts: 6745
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-24-13 08:32 PM - Post#1502520    

Boll-Bordeleau

They go off the faceoff after an Avalanche goal.

A lot of wild swinging....damn Bordeleau has a wingspan....

Draw....or edge to Bordeleau....I'll have to watch it again.
"I don't want to call him scared, but Worrell always seemed to avoid me." -Kyle Freadrich

NYR_Nutz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7099
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 08:52 PM - Post#1502525    

In response to KyleFreadrich43

Dubinsky just went with McGinn I saw after McGinn crushed Anisimov

According to twitter Dubi dropped him w/ 2 punches

rangfan
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9134
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 08:54 PM - Post#1502526    

In response to NYR_Nutz

BRANDON Dubinsky?
"He is NOT Yankees material. He wouldn't look good in their uniform and doesn't fit the class or work ethic level. I see him as a lazy non pressure environment pitcher."

Huard, on CC

NYR_Nutz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7099
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 08:59 PM - Post#1502527    

In response to rangfan

The one the only!

I doubt he dropped him though, probably a complete exaggeration

KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-24-13 09:03 PM - Post#1502528    

Dubinsky-McGinn

McGinn lands a great hit on Anisimov in the corner. Play continues for a bit and finally Dubinsky goes after McGinn.

McGinn is ready, and knocks Dubinsky's helmet off with a right, then starts off with 2 more rights, the first of which lands to the temple, the other misses, Dubinsky throws a right that misses and McGinn with another right that misses, and Dubinsky throws another glancing right. Dubinsky grabs on with both hands, then tries to duck out of the way as McGinn connects with a right near the rib cage, McGinn then goes for an uppercut, which ends up breaking his grip.on Dubinsky, it appears Dubinsky's helmet is caught on McGinn's left hand. Dubinsky throws a right that hits behind McGinn's head, McGinn responds with another right that may have connected, but ended up throwing McGinn off balance, and he landed on the ice. Dubinsky threw 2 cheap shots at McGinn while he was on the ice.

Edge/win McGinn.
"I don't want to call him scared, but Worrell always seemed to avoid me." -Kyle Freadrich

Edited by KyleFreadrich43 on 01-24-13 09:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-24-13 09:34 PM - Post#1502536    

Dorsett knocks down McLeod with a check, and comes back and forces the issue....camera pans away, announcer mentions they dropped the gloves, and as the camera pans back, Foligno is going after McLeod as well....refs come in and get them separated.

McLeod.and Dorsett are talking in the box, McLeod gets 4 minutes for roughing and Dorsett and Foligno get 2 minutes roughing each. Red's considered 2 different incidents, not a 3rd man in.

Odd, Dorsett and Foligno were let out at the first stoppage after their 2 minute penalties, but McLeod stayed in the.box, but it remained 5 on 5 on the ice. McLeod was let out at the first stoppage after his penalty expired.

Edited by KyleFreadrich43 on 01-24-13 09:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Blues 34
superstar
Total Posts: 2627
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 09:43 PM - Post#1502541    

Edge win Bourdeleau

Win McGinn
Take the shortest route to the puck and arive there in Ill Humor

KyleFreadrich43
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-24-13 10:09 PM - Post#1502552    

In response to Blues 34

On the Dorsett/Foligno-McLeod incident

Rule 19:5

When multiple penalties are assessed to both teams at the same stoppage of play, the following rules are to be utilized....

(II) Cancel as many minor, bench minor and or double-minor penalties as possible.

Edited by KyleFreadrich43 on 01-24-13 10:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Panzerrat
hall of famer
Total Posts: 8207
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 10:35 PM - Post#1502560    

Pretty chippy damn game.
"You call this bad? I'll tell you what bad is....Bad is passing test depth at 80 feet per second with a thirty degree down bubble. Compared to that, this is a walk in the park."

COCHRANE29
superstar
Total Posts: 4986
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 10:37 PM - Post#1502563    

Boll appeared to be leary of that long Bourdeleau reach & showed him some respect on the backpedal...edge/dec Bourdeleau
C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Maguire19
Total Posts: 17981
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 10:56 PM - Post#1502569    

In response to COCHRANE29

McRae17
all star
Total Posts: 1666

Registration Date: 12-14-04
Average Post Ranks%:
User Rank%:

Bordeleau vs Boll

Great to see Boll take this fight off a face off and give Bordeleau his first NHL fight.
Bords throws a lot of big rights, but Boll plays it smart and ducks most of them. A couple land glancing. Boll does sneak in a few shots, nothing big appears to land on one view.
Draw in decent fight.

mtnbiker
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7311
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 11:16 PM - Post#1502573    

In response to Maguire19

Bordeleau - Boll looked like EDGE Bordeleau. Boll landed some solid shots when he could, but Bordeleau looked to land more and control more.
"This ends tonight!"
"It's daytime you douche."

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16575
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-13 11:37 PM - Post#1502582    

In response to mtnbiker

Bordeleau won the fight against Boll. He was loading up haymakers and firing with back intentions, Boll avoided damage effectively though by staying to the outside and ducking his head down so that Bordeleau was getting all helmet with every punch. He was fucking chucking em though, hope he didn't hurt his hand. If Boll wasn't wearing a helmet he probably would have gotten dropped in that fight, because of the helmet though, it was nothing serious with neither guy landing anything damaging at all. Bordeleau picks up the decision for pushing the pace though and throwing a way more, landing what would have been good punches if they were hitting head but were reduced to glancers by the helmet. He may want to look to remove his opponent's bucket before letting loose the next time around. Good to get the first one out of the way though and I'd say he did enough to pick up the decision. Win Bordeleau.

McGinn whacked Dubinski with a couple of good shots but then he fell down allowing Dubinski to sneak a couple of in there at the end to save face. Win McGinn. Props to Dubinski though for trying to stick up for his teammate as McGrinn just steamrolled Anisimov down in the corner shortly before the fight broke out.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9578
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-13 04:30 AM - Post#1502596    

In response to Drunk_24-7

Clear win Bordeleau as he put coming many serious punches on Boll who had answer for everything but got outlanded clearly either.

Narrow win McGinn who threw a beauty hit on his customer.
Fight was a short but good to me.
Technically draw but McGinn landed meanest shots and more so?

Kramer
Total Posts: 36390
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-25-13 07:12 AM - Post#1502606    

In response to juha82

Boll landed the best punch in the fight, but wild swings always get the points from the fans don't they? Almost like the takedown from the home crowd. Look at PB on the way to the box, that's a guy seeing stars. "pushing the pace"? I know PB is the knob du jour, but come on now. Boll didn't win it, but he certainly didn't lose it either.
"Now, now, lay off Detroit. Them people is living in 'Mad Max' times." -Moe Syzlak

RIP To The King - Bob Probert 1965-2010

Matt Dillon
legend
Total Posts: 18736
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-13 08:23 AM - Post#1502625    

In response to juha82

• juha82 Said:
Clear win Bordeleau as he put coming many serious punches on Boll who had answer for everything but got outlanded clearly either.

Did you even see the fight?

Matt Dillon
legend
Total Posts: 18736
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-13 08:24 AM - Post#1502627    

In response to Matt Dillon

Boll is another guy who hardly gets recognized on here, but he will fight anyone.

COCHRANE29
superstar
Total Posts: 4986
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-13 08:42 PM - Post#1502853    

In response to Kramer

• Kramer Said:
Boll landed the best punch in the fight, but wild swings always get the points from the fans don't they? Almost like the takedown from the home crowd. Look at PB on the way to the box, that's a guy seeing stars. "pushing the pace"? I know PB is the knob du jour, but come on now. Boll didn't win it, but he certainly didn't lose it either.

Valid points....especially on the "outside" guy getting points for the big swings...."inside" guy typically scores better & more accurately being he is first to the punch.
C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
34 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 33 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Fights that were very close to happening, but never did." with 19 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.304 seconds.   Total Queries: 318   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 03:33 AM