hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Chicago vs Columbus 1/26/13        (Topic#538501)
DPR4444
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5128
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-13 07:52 PM - Post#1503178    

Boll vs. Mayers

Boll hit a Hawk roughly near the boards. Mayers takes exception and challenges Boll. Boll controls the whole fight. Not sure if anything landed but he threw a bunch before throwing Mayers to the ice. Mayers indicated he wanted a rematch as they skated to the boxes. Win Boll.
"He shaved his head and shed his gloom...."

Blues 34
superstar
Total Posts: 2627
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-13 11:26 PM - Post#1503255    

In response to DPR4444

Jamal Mayers is a gritty game hockey player but Jared Boll will beat him most times
Take the shortest route to the puck and arive there in Ill Humor

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16611
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-13 11:57 PM - Post#1503260    

In response to Blues 34

That was funny. Boll looked like a matador there the way Mayers came charging across the ice at him only to eat a quick shot on the way by before Boll took a step to the side, threw another shot at an off balance and falling Myers as he went basically head firt into the boards after eating the only punches of a quick fight. Nice if him to try and stick up for his tammate and all but he failed miserably this time around as Boll handles him with ease and makes him look kind of foolish. Clear win Boll.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

juha82
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9612
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-27-13 12:28 AM - Post#1503269    

In response to Drunk_24-7

Mayers couldnt get a grip of Boll who unloaded few hard shots on him, pounding him to the ice.
Clear win Boll.

johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-27-13 07:50 AM - Post#1503308    

In response to juha82

Mayers slipped on a stick, which sent him down and Boll took full advantage. Boll still landed/ at least threw one before Mayers slipped- but thats how he went down, so it was over early because of that. Boll's the bigger and stronger fighter, so I woould still expect him to win. As they go to the box, Mayers makes an appointment for Round #2, which you have to love. Sure enough in the next period, a gathering ensues and Mayers finds Boll- they have a grip on each other and both are trying to shed the gloves but the linesmen come in. Boll breaks away and drops the gloves and separates himself, but Mayers wasn't able to- would have loved to see that play out at least. Ok, time to dress Bollig again now. I actually like Mayers- a huge team guy who'll fight anyone and he's not a bad player either. But his main role is that of a policeman, and Bollig is just worlds better then him at fighting. And Bollig too will come to the aid of a mate quickly.
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

SolidChin34
all star
Total Posts: 1123
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-27-13 08:14 AM - Post#1503320    

In response to johnz

I think Mayers slips on a stick every fight... guy sucks at fighting now! He's always willing, but HE CAN"T STAY ON HIS SKATES! Win Boll.

johnz
legend
Total Posts: 13620
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-27-13 09:05 AM - Post#1503341    

In response to SolidChin34

^ LOL, No doubt he ALWAYS Mike Peluso's and just loses his feet in fights, but this fight he had a legitimate reason- stick.
"Pitching is really just an internal struggle between pitcher and his stuff. If my curve ball is breaking and I'm throwing it where I want, the batter is irrelevant." - Steve Stone

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
71 Online Now
6 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 64 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Citizens United vote " with 39 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.138 seconds.   Total Queries: 147   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 07:50 PM