hockey-fights.com
Username Post: NY Islanders vs Montreal 2/21/13        (Topic#538920)
ILB
superstar
Total Posts: 4013
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

02-21-13 08:06 PM - Post#1513270    

Joe Finley vs Brandon Prust:

Fight starts after Finley runs Lars Eller hard into the boards from behind. Prust doesn't like it and they immediately drop the gloves. They grab on to each other and Finley is huge! He throws 3 wide looping rights that miss and a fourth that may have connected weakly to the side of Prust's helmet. Prust is trying to get free but Finley has him locked out very well and Finley rips his helmet off and throws 4 more looping rights, 2 Landing but not much pop on them. Prust tries to answer but is locked out very efficiently. Finley lands two more rights and Prust keeps trying to get loose but can't... Finley looks to say it's over and calls in the linesmen. Not a great fight, win Finley. Nice job by Prust sticking up for a teammate but Finley was just too big.
"The Hand is fine, I got a shot of chromosome yesterday."

John Kordic on the status of his hand.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 28581
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-21-13 08:23 PM - Post#1513291    

In response to ILB

Joe Finley vs. Brandon Prust - 02/21/13 fight video --- http://www.hockey-fights.com/fightlog/details.php?...

licoricebiscuit
superstar
Total Posts: 3164
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-21-13 08:37 PM - Post#1513311    

In response to Peatycap

ILB you said exactly what I was thinking, too much of a size difference there, and this time it truly mattered. Near the end it did look like Finley was telling Prust this is over.
Potius Mori Quam Foedari

Tim-
legend
Total Posts: 15256
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-21-13 09:18 PM - Post#1513364    

In response to licoricebiscuit

Easy win Finley. His balance looks a lot better. He threw down Eller like a child.
"It is not our fault that the world is bad, and we do not want to die changing it. We want to live- that is all."

-Tadeusz Borowski

Huard28
Total Posts: 30463
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-21-13 09:25 PM - Post#1513367    

In response to Tim-

Nice to see Finley fighting again and keeping his balance, but he didn't want to keep fighting after he did enough. Not the best fighter but wished BUF would have kept him over the 8 stiffs they have instead.
"I never participate in the game anymore. It doesn't work. I am too bad. I only fight". - Link Gaetz

Drunk_24-7
legend
Total Posts: 16843
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-21-13 11:54 PM - Post#1513426    

In response to Huard28

Finley wins just due to the size advantage. Prust couldn't reach him and Finley scored enough on the outside to build up some points and locked Prust out till the linesmen came in. Prust never got hit with anything significant and was still working to get inside until the linesmen came in but Finley didn't give him a way in and grabs the decision on points by landing the only punches, insignificant as they were. Win Finley.
"To be honest, even though he lost, Hendricks did a better job of enforcing than most heavyweight enforcers do." - Peatycap

Not only is the NHL totally fucked it's fans are out to lunch now as well

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7150
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-22-13 08:54 PM - Post#1513819    

In response to Drunk_24-7

I hate losers like Finley who go into spin mode to avoid actual fighting and getting tagged. Domi used it because he usually fought bigger guys but Finley on Prust? Total joke.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
57 Online Now
6 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 50 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Hackers threaten 9/11 attacks on movie theatres" with 35 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.173 seconds.   Total Queries: 148   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 10:24 PM