hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 10 1234>» Last
Username Post: The Trump media headline thread...!        (Topic#548711)
GOON 21
superstar
Total Posts: 2784
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-12-17 07:41 PM - Post#1693082    

I think its just time to post some daily headlines from our wonderful NON PARTISON HONESt media and see what they are putting in headlines, il throw a couple from AOL today... This should be fun

"Contenious move about 1/2 of Trump supports support" it was also said to be contriversiaol ya know what it was? white history month

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/ 12/survey...

Trump reportedly frustrated with White Hpouse Life -- According to aides being commander in chief may not be what Donald Trump thought it would be

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/ 12/report...

this should be a fun thread....

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34536
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 09:04 AM - Post#1693197    

In response to GOON 21

They are just crowing and cooing up a storm this morning, with their big victory of screwing Flynn.

Of course they have forgotten about all of us seeing Obama on video / audio, promising Medvedev that he'd be available to suck Putin's schlong after the election.

Or Ted Kennedy's collaboration with Andropov while running against Reagan.

Levin was pissed last night, bringing up the fact that the GOP always caves to the dems with absolutely no evidence, while the dems always skate despite ironclad evidence.

He's fond of saying "when the dems lose big, they still act like they're in charge, and the GOP always accommodates them".

But it's all good. Now we'll get Petraeus, who should have been picked in the first place.

Petraeus, Mattis, Kelley. Dream team. Best since WW2.

ajax7
all star
Total Posts: 1226
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 10:42 AM - Post#1693206    

In response to NYRfan

Wait, no evidence? He lied to Pence. And Pence defended him. What more evidence would you like? He is admitting it. Flynn is just another in a long list of ties of Trump to the Russians. Remember Manafort? Oh yeah there was nothing there either right? He magically vanished when he was exposed.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 11:07 AM - Post#1693207    

In response to ajax7

There is no evidence, of anything but he talked to somebody Russian, and apparently didn't come clean as he should have. So he resigns. So easy a childish lefty can follow. There is nothing else but chirping. Trump could have kept him on for the lack of evidence, but Flynn probably decided to do Trump a favor and avoid the hassle with the MSM.

I like this childish, dirty pool. Dumbass poking, prodding, pinching, false claims and stories, by the left.

At some point Trump's just gonna say "fuck it, Sessions, go for broke on IRS, Benghazi, Hillary's servers and perjury, Clinton Foundation, Fast & Furious, Holder's original charges, Lynch's meeting with Bubba, the 3 jihadis in the dem IT system, the fake votes in Detroit and illegals voting in CA, The Weiner-Huma-Clinton conection, ETC". Hire 200 legal staff to dig it all out.

Keep poking the bear. It's gonna work out great.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3001
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 11:07 AM - Post#1693208    

In response to ajax7

I think Manafort was actually being paid by the Russkies whilst running Cheeto's campaign, no? But really.. thats no evidence... alinsky. toward. foster. NAMBLA.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13527
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 11:36 AM - Post#1693210    

In response to foolish

Well, it's one thing for Russians to leak information out against another country. It's a whole another story when people inside the White House being provided privileged information are leaking information every chance they get to embarrass an administration.

The left has essentially used one to justify the other much more egregious offense of treason.

I have never seen a group of people so hell bent on sabotage in my life.

IMO, the US needs to separate into red or blue states or get it over with and have a real civil war. There needs to be something decisive. There isn't a single administration who can do business when you have this level of conduct occurring at all levels.

Edited by Canucko29 on 02-14-17 11:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11963
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 11:40 AM - Post#1693211    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:

At some point Trump's just gonna say "fuck it, Sessions, go for broke on IRS, Benghazi, Hillary's servers and perjury, Clinton Foundation, Fast & Furious, Holder's original charges, Lynch's meeting with Bubba, the 3 jihadis in the dem IT system, the fake votes in Detroit and illegals voting in CA, The Weiner-Huma-Clinton conection, ETC". Hire 200 legal staff to dig it all out.

You want Trump to go after fake news?...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 11:57 AM - Post#1693212    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
Well, it's one thing for Russians to leak information out against another country. It's a whole another story when people inside the White House being provided privileged information are leaking information every chance they get to embarrass an administration.

The left has essentially used one to justify the other much more egregious offense of treason.

IMO, the US needs to separate into red or blue states or get it over with and have a real civil war. There needs to be something decisive. There isn't a single administration who can do business when you have this level of conduct occurring at all levels.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Regardless of the left's various outrages, does Trump/Pence covering for Flynn's violation of the Logan Act not amount to a serious transgression? I know when that Cotton dude violated it under Obama nothing happened, so maybe the Logan act isn't a worthwhile law..... still seems like someone at that level lying about talks with Russia, and it being covered up by the executive, should be a crime of some sort......

As for the leak, are you saying that the violation isn't as serious as the violation being made public? I sort of see what you're saying, but I could also see someone blowing the whistle on an administration covering up collusion with Russia as being the highest of patriots... but I don't think there is actual evidence of collusion (i.e. there may be some smoke, but fire?).

I dunno about impeachment. I never said dat!

Edited by foolish on 02-14-17 12:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

haymaker36
Total Posts: 15921
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 12:02 PM - Post#1693213    

In response to foolish

You guys can not be serious with this "dem fabricated" thing. He lied to the Vice President and made him look like a complete ass. Sad!

Yates brought this information to the White House before she was fired.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29165
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 12:12 PM - Post#1693216    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:

Regardless of the left's various outrages, does Trump/Pence covering for Flynn's violation of the Logan Act not amount to a serious transgression?

Link?

I haven't seen anything that he violated the Logan Act. If he did he needs to burn.

• haymaker36 Said:
You guys can not be serious with this "dem fabricated" thing. He lied to the Vice President and made him look like a complete ass. Sad!

Yates brought this information to the White House before she was fired.

This
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 12:15 PM - Post#1693217    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:

You want Trump to go after fake news?...

In as much as you call anything pro-Trump or anti-progressive, "fake"......why yes.

Anybody still playing the "Clintons innocent" nonsense is just a life-long liar, and doesn't deserve to be talked with.

All of the things I've listed have a ridiculous amount of data / evidence. The Obama-Lynch machine wouldn't do anything with it, the only unknown is whether Trump-Sessions are interested in using what's right there for all to see.

Who knows, more worthless things have been done and never-done. Depends on the social / legacy / appearance thing for each person who makes these decisions.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 12:19 PM - Post#1693218    

In response to Johnny_Upton

So - prior to Trump's inauguration - Flynn talked to the Russian ambassador about the sanctions Obama imposed. As a private citizen (at that time) if he made promises or negotiated what Trump would do regarding those sanctions, he would have violated the act. As I understand it, there is no dispute that the sanctions were part of the conversation, but no evidence he negotiated or made promises..... all this is moot though as he lied about the talks and got backed up by POTUS and VP....whether they knew or not.

In truth, didn't Trump talk to world leaders between the election and the inauguration? Is anyone looking into that?

Tom Cotton previously contacted Iran directly and make demands without being subjected to Logan

Kida seems like the Logan Act is about as enforced as the tag on a mattress that says "do not remove under penalty of law"

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 12:22 PM - Post#1693219    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:

It's all up to Trump.

He can allow his time in the WH to be hobbled by the sheer volume of lying, innuendo, completely false stories, endless protest / violence, and other various types of dickery.

OR.....He can absolutely bury the Clintons (possibly Obama, Lynch, and Holder) legally, as well as a bunch of active sens and reps with the jihadis in the IT system. And 10 other covered-up dem disasters.

If he wants to take it to 'em instead of letting them be incredibles assholes with absolutely no cost / no downside....that's his choice.

I sure as shit hope he doesn't, but it's all on him.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 12:42 PM - Post#1693221    

In response to NYRfan

There has never been an insurrection like this is America. Absolute treason and sedition from every angle; faked political movements and a completely falsified opposition media; violence and intimidation; social agitating by the former administration and the losers of the election.

We thought it was a passing tantrum, but it's starting to look like a 4-year offensive.

I guess we should have expected it, if the people who were dismantling America for 8 years, improbably lost power.

Trump had better realize that he's in a war for whatever he planned on accomplishing.

I hope he gets a clue on this, and fast. And doesn't fret over being remembered as a "nice guy". I'd like to think that's not him.

And guys like Bannon, Tillerson, Mattis, Kelley, Rudi, Sessions, should be able to switch gears into "take no prisoners" mode.

No time to give a shit about the squeals of "dictator / theocracy / Hitler" and so on. You know it will be repeated on a loop for 4 years no matter what happens. So they may as well get something out of what's being accused. Make it "feel true" to the lying whiners.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 01:02 PM - Post#1693223    

In response to foolish

The Logan Act?

I'm not sure anyone has been prosecuted for a violation of this law since its inception over 200 years ago.

Probably speaks volumes about the constitutionality of a vaguely worded prohibition.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 01:04 PM - Post#1693224    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
So - prior to Trump's inauguration - Flynn talked to the Russian ambassador about the sanctions Obama imposed. As a private citizen (at that time) if he made promises or negotiated what Trump would do regarding those sanctions, he would have violated the act. As I understand it, there is no dispute that the sanctions were part of the conversation, but no evidence he negotiated or made promises..... all this is moot though as he lied about the talks and got backed up by POTUS and VP....whether they knew or not.

In truth, didn't Trump talk to world leaders between the election and the inauguration? Is anyone looking into that?

Tom Cotton previously contacted Iran directly and make demands without being subjected to Logan

Kida seems like the Logan Act is about as enforced as the tag on a mattress that says "do not remove under penalty of law"

Just because it's important to be precise, what evidence is there that Flynn lied to anyone?

I know, I know, lawyers.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 01:06 PM - Post#1693225    

In response to Kanrok

Speaks volumes about the dems pulling anything and everything out of their asses to create mayhem, with no substance at all. It's an all out Obama-Cloward-Piven-Marx- Alinsky community spasm, that they're trying to grow into a national disaster.

Just because they didn't win. Time to stop pretending that this is some sort of quaint political jousting. It's the real thing, if they can go unchallenged long enough.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 01:20 PM - Post#1693227    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
  • foolish Said:

Just because it's important to be precise, what evidence is there that Flynn lied to anyone?

I know, I know, lawyers.

Right now they've got several hundred absolute bullshit lies and fakes floating out there.

All layered on each other.

Far too late to care about evidence or data, though they never did in the first place.

Come on Trump....realize that you're in a helluva nasty brawl, that you could lose by ignoring it for another several months.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 02:26 PM - Post#1693229    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
  • foolish Said:

I know, I know, lawyers.

The devil is ALWAYS in the details! From what I've read it seems there is little debate that sanctions were part of the conversation. It seems like there is some debate as to whether he (a) lied to Pnece/trump or (b) Penc/Trump knew about the convo and covered him. I really haven't seen anyone claiming that he made commitments or explicitly negotiated....... per usual there are 1000 different stories about what happened. The only ones I see that say "no big deal" are the ones saying the Logan act is a dinosaur and never enforced.....

Edmond Dantes
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5419
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-17 02:32 PM - Post#1693230    

In response to Johnny_Upton

No fan of either party or Trump, but was incredulous at the collusion between the media and the Clinton campaign during the election, and the its advocacy and even greater slant post-election. So believe Goon's thread is a good idea to show some examples.

Here's a few pieces from nj.com/Star Ledger. While some of these are editorials (marked **) and not news, it's been a constant stream, not one positive or favorable to any policy or proposal.

Why is this pro-Trump N.J. congressman hiding from his constituents? | Editorial
http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/02/rep_fr...
Just passing mention of protests and unruly behavior elsewhere glossed over; that couldn't possibly be a reason to avoid a town hall meeting.

25 things Trump said in first 25 days that Obama would never touch

Christie defends Trump immigration raids deporting parents of minor U.S. citizens

With Trump in office, we need Black History Month now more than ever | Opinion**

The 1 Trump cabinet pick who didn't cause a firestorm, and he's from N.J.

Advice for Trump from N.J.'s former EPA chief: Phone a scientist- (slanted and headline stretches context, but a decent Q&A with EPA regional chief that outlines her concerns with new administration)

'take the shortest route to the puck and arrive in ill humor' -Fred Shero

Page 1 of 10 1234>» Last
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
80 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 80 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 346   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 03:35 AM