hockey-fights.com
 Page 3 of 3 All« First<123
Username Post: Golf        (Topic#548863)
foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 2997
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-23-17 04:30 PM - Post#1696335    

In response to Hike

• Hike Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Hike Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
Lol..NYPD is spending 146k a day protecting Trump Tower too and is now asking to be reiembursed. Shouldn't Trump himself pay for that expense?....

Why should he?

Why is the local PD protecting the first family at all? I'm actually at a hotel down the street from Trump Tower right now, and the security change since pre-trump is insane! BUT the POTUS has a whole federal organization to guard him and his family, is the NYPD contribution really necessary?

Now if the NYPD is on site to only cover the traffic issues (I didn't pay attention to who was with what org) then the fed should be paying for the security IMHO.

I'm no Trump fan but if he's operating within the rules, then he shouldn't be treated differently just because he appears to have the means to drop huge buckets of cash for security.

You should have told me you were in town. I work about 3 blocks from Trump Towers. Next time let me know.

And by the way, my post was in response to Baldy who stated that Trump should pay for the first families protection, which is asinine.

I never think to see who from FC, or my real life friends for that matter, might be living in the various towns my work drags me too.... then I end up drinking alone in my hotel room.....

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36888
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-23-17 05:11 PM - Post#1696336    

In response to foolish

Foolish - Look me up if you ever get to SLC. There actually are some nice spots here and the drinks are on me.

-PR

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 2997
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-23-17 05:20 PM - Post#1696337    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Foolish - Look me up if you ever get to SLC. There actually are some nice spots here and the drinks are on me.

-PR

Same if you (or Hike, or anyone else) has the pleasure of visiting Portland Oregon.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-23-17 05:31 PM - Post#1696338    

In response to foolish

I will get there sooner than later and just live at the Rogue Brewery.

-PR

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10282
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

03-24-17 08:10 AM - Post#1696375    

In response to Hike

• Hike Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Hike Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
Lol..NYPD is spending 146k a day protecting Trump Tower too and is now asking to be reiembursed. Shouldn't Trump himself pay for that expense?....

Why should he?

Why is the local PD protecting the first family at all? I'm actually at a hotel down the street from Trump Tower right now, and the security change since pre-trump is insane! BUT the POTUS has a whole federal organization to guard him and his family, is the NYPD contribution really necessary?

Now if the NYPD is on site to only cover the traffic issues (I didn't pay attention to who was with what org) then the fed should be paying for the security IMHO.

I'm no Trump fan but if he's operating within the rules, then he shouldn't be treated differently just because he appears to have the means to drop huge buckets of cash for security.

You should have told me you were in town. I work about 3 blocks from Trump Towers. Next time let me know.

And by the way, my post was in response to Baldy who stated that Trump should pay for the first families protection, which is asinine.

Hike sells Street Meat and pretzels out of a cart? Who knew?

Hike
Veteran
Total Posts: 6937
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-24-17 08:47 AM - Post#1696380    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
  • Hike Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Hike Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Why should he?

LMAO!! Have to pay the bills somehow.

People I work with actually laugh at me as I am a fan of Street Meat, LOL. $6.00 and that includes a can of soda!
When you have bacon and eggs for breakfast, the chicken makes a contribution, but the pig makes a committment

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10282
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

03-24-17 09:48 AM - Post#1696386    

In response to Hike

Ha. I just posted so I could type "street meat".

Fotiu
Total Posts: 17151
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-24-17 07:36 PM - Post#1696431    

In response to Pete

Those Halal guys are killing it in NYC, right Hike?
"This is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.”

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34296
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-25-17 10:55 AM - Post#1696470    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
Ha. I just posted so I could type "street meat".

Almost as good as sweetmeat (sweetbread), mystery meat, and head cheese.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34296
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-25-17 10:58 AM - Post#1696471    

In response to Hike

• Hike Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • Hike Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Hike Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Why should he?

LMAO!! Have to pay the bills somehow.

People I work with actually laugh at me as I am a fan of Street Meat, LOL. $6.00 and that includes a can of soda!

Keep looking until you find the yakimandu or bulgoki. With a side of kimchi. Great stuff. Don't just look for the "western" streetmeat lol.

Hike
Veteran
Total Posts: 6937
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 06:57 AM - Post#1696598    

In response to Fotiu

• Fotiu Said:
Those Halal guys are killing it in NYC, right Hike?

LOL. They're on almost every corner. I knew I wasn't the only guy here that eats that shit. I figured you'd have eaten your share,LOL. They say it's chicken! It tastes like chicken! So I'm going with chicken, LOL.
When you have bacon and eggs for breakfast, the chicken makes a contribution, but the pig makes a committment

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
03-27-17 09:55 AM - Post#1696609    

In response to Hike

Unrelated question: NYC rats are as big as chickens, right?

-PR

Page 3 of 3 All« First<123
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
107 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 107 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is ""Past Presidents Never Called Families"" with 36 replies.
Ad
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.266 seconds.   Total Queries: 223   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 09:37 PM