hockey-fights.com
 Page 5 of 5 « First<2345
Username Post: Can't Wait #2345        (Topic#549013)
TGR32
hall of famer
Total Posts: 8380
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-24-17 10:59 PM - Post#1698392    

In response to TGR32

Well Kanrok finally wore down and bailed...a beaten internet man.

SO that means I WIN!!! I WIN!!!!!

I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooo!
"So happy I decided to become a Seahawks fan."

Kanrok quitting on the Bears November 2016

emmpee1
all star
Total Posts: 1795
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-25-17 12:36 AM - Post#1698393    

In response to TGR32

• TGR32 Said:
  • Posux Said:
So easy.

Me thinks

funny

TGR32
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-25-17 10:28 PM - Post#1698431    

In response to emmpee1

Wow! This thread is on FIRE!!!!! Only 10 days old and its already surpassed 1000 views. Can't argue with those stats.

Already catching up to that click bait thread "Who is Better". And that one was started months ago.

And what's not to like? Posux playing Rachael Maddow....Kanrok getting bundled....and JU sharing his weird fantasies.

This one does not disappoint.

TGR32
hall of famer
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-26-17 10:34 PM - Post#1698464    

In response to TGR32

Sounds like E-Lie is in some deep shit when his lawyers email attempt to provide context fail to provide context. Pretty sure there is the risk of criminal time if E-Lie is found guilty.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/26/more-eli-m anning-emai...

Eli Manning finally has provided the “context” he said was missing from an alleged smoking-gun email that had him groaning at a recent press conference about unfair attacks on his integrity.

Unfortunately for Manning, the context he has provided falls short.

In a document filed with Bergen County’s Superior Court, Manning’s lawyers provided three new emails they said would help explain a 2010 email that made the Giants quarterback appear to be asking an equipment manager to give him fake game-used helmets to provide to memorabilia seller Steiner Sports.

The new emails — from 2011, 2012 and 2013 — “confirm Mr. Manning’s intent to provide Steiner Sports with his game-used equipment … and provide the context for his explanation of the April 2010 emails,” his lawyers said.
But the email shed little light on what Manning might have meant when he asked for equipment manager Joe Skiba for “2 helmets that can pass as game used” in 2010.

In an email from February 2011, Manning asked Skiba: “Do you still have my helmet from the season? I need to get it next week plus my back up helmet.” The request came shortly after Manning’s marketing manager asked him for the gear to pass on to Steiner Sports.

In another email from December 2013, Manning writes Skiba: “Joe, I forgot to grab my game helmet and backup helmet. Can I grab those late next week when I come in?”

A third email, from February 2012, shows Manning asking Skiba for help locating his helmet. “It was not in my locker. If you could hold on to it and my spare one as well, that would be great,” Manning wrote.

The 2010 email was revealed this month as part of a lawsuit filed in 2014 by three memorabilia collectors who are suing the two-time Super Bowl winner and the Giants, including team co-owner and CEO John Mara, for passing on fake game-used gear.

Manning’s 2010 email to Skiba followed a request from Manning’s marketing agent for the helmets to give to Steiner Sports.

“It is one thing to write about my football or my play — when you are attacking my integrity, it definitely makes me angry,’’ Manning said last week at a press conference about the email.

He said the 2010 email had been taken out of context, but declined to go into specifics, citing “pending litigation.’’
Who is the Giants back up QB? Is he ready to go in if Manning does some hard time?

I'd have to say if anything it proves that original email to be a clear case of fraud. He talks about his helmet in 2011, 2012 and 2013 as "my helmet from the season" and his back up helmet.

However in 2010 he clearly refers to needing two helmets that can pass as game used. Clearly his intent in 2010 was to defraud.

Oh some of the hens at FC are going to be in an uproar tonight.

Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31440
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-27-17 12:11 PM - Post#1698491    

In response to TGR32

He should be susepended four games.

Page 5 of 5 « First<2345
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
67 Online Now
4 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 63 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Ted Cruz Introduces the El Chapo Act" with 32 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.109 seconds.   Total Queries: 115   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 01:44 PM