hockey-fights.com
 Page 2 of 2 All<12
Username Post: Pink Hat Baseball 2017        (Topic#549111)
Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 20994
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-02-17 11:17 AM - Post#1700137    

In response to Pitbull 28

• Pitbull 28 Said:
  • Huard28 Said:
  • Brawls16 Said:
Jose's bat flip was in the heat of the moment. Well justified, if you remember that insane inning, that whole series.

What's the difference between what Jose did, and guys like Griffey and Bonds watching every HR they hit leave the park?

Big Papi took his sweet ass time rounding the bases.

Yeah cause a early reg season game vs the lowly Braves in Atlanta with your team down 9-3 in the 9th is really "HEAT OF THE MOMENT?" LOFL!!! I don't think the series was insane either. FAIL.

I read somewhere that the slowest clocked trip around the bases by a MLB player ever was big Dave Parker. I believe he was with Oakland at the time. I remember players getting pissed with his slow jog, esp around 3B where he seemed to almost stop. He got away with it though.

Bartolo Colon last year has to be right up there too for slowest rounding the bases. It took him forever lol.

To be fair, Bartolo is a biscuit shy of 300 pounds.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10282
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

06-02-17 11:45 AM - Post#1700140    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
  • Pitbull 28 Said:
  • Huard28 Said:
  • Brawls16 Said:
Jose's bat flip was in the heat of the moment. Well justified, if you remember that insane inning, that whole series.

What's the difference between what Jose did, and guys like Griffey and Bonds watching every HR they hit leave the park?

Big Papi took his sweet ass time rounding the bases.

Yeah cause a early reg season game vs the lowly Braves in Atlanta with your team down 9-3 in the 9th is really "HEAT OF THE MOMENT?" LOFL!!! I don't think the series was insane either. FAIL.

I read somewhere that the slowest clocked trip around the bases by a MLB player ever was big Dave Parker. I believe he was with Oakland at the time. I remember players getting pissed with his slow jog, esp around 3B where he seemed to almost stop. He got away with it though.

Bartolo Colon last year has to be right up there too for slowest rounding the bases. It took him forever lol.

To be fair, Bartolo is a biscuit shy of 300 pounds.

And the least likely to ever hit a home run. Colon's trot was apropos.

JruGordon
superstar
Total Posts: 3956
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-07-17 01:00 PM - Post#1700411    

In response to Brawls16

• Brawls16 Said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX52mpX7ZrU

I was at this game, best basebrawl I've seen live.

Some decent action in this one.

(5:26, Alou tossed a helmet, smashing Terry Collins in the face, opening up his huge gash.)

"That's a real cheapshot. Throwing a helmet, while everyone else is throwing fists."

- Possibly the best baseball quote of All-Time.

this piling-on shit is why i hate baseball brawls. Let the pitcher and batter go toe to toe like we do in hockey.

Page 2 of 2 All<12
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
82 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 82 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Niger" with 27 replies.
Ad
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.125 seconds.   Total Queries: 85   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 10:29 AM