hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 6 1234>» Last
Username Post: CNN is a messy mess        (Topic#549168)
Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13527
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:06 PM - Post#1701462    

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/27...

And then they had to fire three of their staff recently for trying to push their Russian BS.

According to CNN itself, it would appear that those pushing the Russia Trump collusion story are simply another tick on the Nielsen ratings, LOL.

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11963
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:20 PM - Post#1701466    

In response to Canucko29

Why can't CNN conduct itself with the integrity that Fox does?...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

ovenrat
all star
Total Posts: 1647
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:22 PM - Post#1701467    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37021
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:40 PM - Post#1701468    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:

Evidence of Fox lying and manipulating stories?

-PR

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:43 PM - Post#1701469    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:

The ghost of Saul Alinsky lives on. You're union training has served you well.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3001
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:50 PM - Post#1701470    

In response to Canucko29

CNN fucked up big time. Don't pretend Fox hasn't as well.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 07:58 PM - Post#1701471    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:

Can you name me an instance where Fox News carried a story 24/7 virtually like CNN News and it's producer admitted it was only doing so to drive ratings?

I think Fox News is actually the wrong analogy. You're thinking more along the lines of the National Enquirer or some tabloid TV production.

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13716
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-27-17 08:48 PM - Post#1701475    

In response to Canucko29

When was the last time Baldridge ever typed out a well thought out response to defend his claims? He's a hit & run artist, in a league with Fotiu.

Canucko puts more throught (and more sentences) in one post than Baldy does in a week's worth.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

ovenrat
all star
Total Posts: 1647
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 09:18 AM - Post#1701480    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:
When was the last time Baldridge ever typed out a well thought out response to defend his claims? He's a hit & run artist, in a league with Fotiu.

Canucko puts more throught (and more sentences) in one post than Baldy does in a week's worth.

holy shit.....I haven't seen a devastating Behn Wilson uppercut in decades

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Total Posts: 1419
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 09:24 AM - Post#1701481    

In response to ovenrat

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2016/09/16/f ...
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." -- John Wooden

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7699
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 09:30 AM - Post#1701482    

In response to ChiBoyinLA

• ChiBoyinLA Said:

LOL who? Everybody is a "journalist" these days.

CRussell
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5105
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 10:09 AM - Post#1701483    

In response to Beagle

I am curious as to when CNN decided to not just report the news, but to force feed their liberal opinions down everyone's throat, and wage war with the president of the USA.

CNN is a disgrace to news reporting.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 12:33 PM - Post#1701490    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

Can you name me an instance where Fox News carried a story 24/7 virtually like CNN News and it's producer admitted it was only doing so to drive ratings?

I think Fox News is actually the wrong analogy. You're thinking more along the lines of the National Enquirer or some tabloid TV production.

Awfully specific there.... does the fake story also have to be about Russia and Trump?

Jokes aside, from the death of that Dem Staffer Seth Rich (where Fox pushed the narrative 6 days after it had been debunked) to the Swedish immigrant crisis (also pushed after death, in this case by Niles Blindt, an "expert" on Sweden who was really a felon from Virginia) to the repeated appearances by fake experts (Wayne Simmons - now inprisioned), to repeatedly pushing fake HRC email news (how many reports that an indictment was happening?), and reporting stand down orders that never happened, to repeatedly giving debunked extremists a platform for their bullshit stories (those CMP anti-abortion liars).... fox ain't clean. They've been so good at this stuff that people still believe a lot of it to be true.

I mean no one has admitted that fox is full of shit (like the CNN producer did)... so there is that.....

they all lie, stop getting so excited about it.

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4178
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 12:36 PM - Post#1701491    

In response to CRussell

I had the pleasure of being seated in front of a TV with CNN on in an airport the other day. They had a long segment on how "Fox and Friends" is Trump's daily infomercial, and whether that is OK or not.

I was actually amazed they had the guts to air that. Do they think we're all idiots, or do they really not realize what they are?

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 12:38 PM - Post#1701492    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

Awfully specific there.... does the fake story also have to be about Russia and Trump?

Jokes aside, from the death of that Dem Staffer Seth Rich (where Fox pushed the narrative 6 days after it had been debunked) to the Swedish immigrant crisis (also pushed after death, in this case by Niles Blindt, an "expert" on Sweden who was really a felon from Virginia) to the repeated appearances by fake experts (Wayne Simmons - now inprisioned), to repeatedly pushing fake HRC email news (how many reports that an indictment was happening?), and reporting stand down orders that never happened, to repeatedly giving debunked extremists a platform for their bullshit stories (those CMP anti-abortion liars).... fox ain't clean. They've been so good at this stuff that people still believe a lot of it to be true.

I mean no one has admitted that fox is full of shit (like the CNN producer did)... so there is that.....

CMP anti-abortion liars?

Please do explain!
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 01:55 PM - Post#1701494    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

CMP anti-abortion liars?

Please do explain!

Shocked that you would zero in on that. Abortion is a topic where bias is unavoidable. ignore that point and move along.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 02:56 PM - Post#1701495    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

Most of those "stories" came from the Hannity Show (not a fan either) and they weren't lambasted onto the show 24/7 such that whenever you turn it to the channel, that's all they're talking about. They weren't such hot topics of discussion that they cut terrorist attack discussion in order to continue to pursue the company line of discussion. This is practically unprecedented. You really stretch the limits trying to find equivalency between the right and the left when there is nothing there. You said a lot, but you still couldn't find one comparable example.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 04:22 PM - Post#1701497    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

CMP anti-abortion liars?

Please do explain!

Shocked that you would zero in on that. Abortion is a topic where bias is unavoidable. ignore that point and move along.

You specifically called them "liars." So please provide proof of that assertion or retract your fake news!

Commie!
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 04:23 PM - Post#1701498    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

Most of those "stories" came from the Hannity Show (not a fan either) and they weren't lambasted onto the show 24/7 such that whenever you turn it to the channel, that's all they're talking about. They weren't such hot topics of discussion that they cut terrorist attack discussion in order to continue to pursue the company line of discussion. This is practically unprecedented. You really stretch the limits trying to find equivalency between the right and the left when there is nothing there. You said a lot, but you still couldn't find one comparable example.

Hannity is not a journalist. He is a walking, talking op-ed piece.

Hardly worth discussing when it comes to this subject.

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-28-17 04:59 PM - Post#1701499    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:

Hannity is not a journalist. He is a walking, talking op-ed piece.

Hardly worth discussing when it comes to this subject.

I was never a fan of him or O'Reilly. O'Reilly tried to be fair at times, but he wasn't that interesting in my opinion.

Tucker Carlson, however, is one of the best shows on TV.

Page 1 of 6 1234>» Last
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
81 Online Now
2 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 78 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 347   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 09:57 PM