hockey-fights.com
 Page 3 of 6 « First<3456
Username Post: CNN is a messy mess        (Topic#549168)
foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3001
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-29-17 02:38 PM - Post#1701555    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
Yes sir, far left red-ass dip-shittery of the first persuasion.

I will provide you with all the legal research you require.

My fee is $500 per hour.

I take debit cards.

$500/hr? ambulance chaser...

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-29-17 03:47 PM - Post#1701558    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
Yes sir, far left red-ass dip-shittery of the first persuasion.

I will provide you with all the legal research you require.

My fee is $500 per hour.

I take debit cards.

$500/hr? ambulance chaser...

That's my Stinkin' Commie rate.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37021
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-30-17 09:53 AM - Post#1701591    

In response to Kanrok

For what it's worth, the brother of an old friend worked at CNN years ago and his opinion of the place was that it was a disaster, with regard to journalism...and this was a while ago.

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-30-17 09:56 AM - Post#1701593    

In response to PuckRogue

Ya, I can't deny that.

Its really too bad. I (in my naivety) had hoped that CNN would be the one 24-hour news source with ethics. You have fox on one side and MSNBC and a couple other bit players on the other.... someone needs to sit in the middle.

I know that sensationalism sells, but I wonder if we're getting to the point that the public will start looking for actual unfiltered information?

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37021
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-30-17 10:48 AM - Post#1701598    

In response to foolish

Keep in mind: This is what the vast majority of Americans considered "the middle ground".

-PR

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7699
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-30-17 04:39 PM - Post#1701611    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
Ya, I can't deny that.

Its really too bad. I (in my naivety) had hoped that CNN would be the one 24-hour news source with ethics. You have fox on one side and MSNBC and a couple other bit players on the other.... someone needs to sit in the middle.

I know that sensationalism sells, but I wonder if we're getting to the point that the public will start looking for actual unfiltered information?

It's the 'National Enquirer' template. NE peddled fake news to a few fools. CNN, Yahoo and the like peddle to countless uneducated fools, who have no bullshit detector and/or are totally brainwashed to begin with.

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Total Posts: 10505
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-02-17 11:08 AM - Post#1701647    

In response to Beagle

CNN, Trump racist, Trump colluded, Trump Homophobic, Trump sexist, 24-7 for 7 months.

Trump,

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Total Posts: 10505
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-02-17 11:09 AM - Post#1701648    

In response to HEAVYWEIGHT

This is beneath the presidents office, he needs to act the way the left tells him.

He is telling the left, FUCK YOU too their faces, and I LOVE IT.

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11963
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-02-17 02:12 PM - Post#1701654    

• HEAVYWEIGHT Said:
CNN, Trump racist, Trump colluded, Trump Homophobic, Trump sexist, 24-7 for 7 months.

Trump,

It would not shock me if Trump actually believes that wrestling outcomes are real. He seems like one of those guys....

Also seems like the kind of guy who pulls his trousers all the way down to his ankles at a public urinal...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

CRussell
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5105
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-02-17 02:13 PM - Post#1701655    

Trump should ban cnn from the White House completely and remove as much of their press credentials as possible.

Edited by CRussell on 07-02-17 02:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ovenrat
all star
Total Posts: 1647
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-02-17 08:00 PM - Post#1701662    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • HEAVYWEIGHT Said:

Trump,

It would not shock me if Trump actually believes that wrestling outcomes are real. He seems like one of those guys....

Also seems like the kind of guy who pulls his trousers all the way down to his ankles at a public urinal...

Attachment

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-03-17 12:46 PM - Post#1701677    

In response to ovenrat

#Covfefe!
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

taz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9668
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-03-17 01:41 PM - Post#1701678    

In response to Kanrok

Trump must roll out of bed laughing, knowing that he can poke a stick at the far left and enrage them at will because they are so ready to be enraged by anything that doesn't conform to their views...
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13527
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-03-17 06:47 PM - Post#1701684    

In response to taz

If this is a truly a war between Trump and the MSM, Trump is really kicking their asses.

Anybody check out the Democratic party's approval ratings lately? Pretty shitty numbers for a party that is obsessed with image.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-05-17 09:34 AM - Post#1701721    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
If this is a truly a war between Trump and the MSM, Trump is really kicking their asses.

Anybody check out the Democratic party's approval ratings lately? Pretty shitty numbers for a party that is obsessed with image.

Is it as low as DJTs approval rating? Also shit for a POTUS apparently only interested in self-promotion.

I don't see how you can say either side is kicking the others ass..... no one believes anything in the media anymore (unless it supports ones own bias) so ya...Trump win.... but his approval rating is atrocious - no doubt largely due to media. And America's favorability rating internationally...... yikes...

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4178
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-05-17 11:20 AM - Post#1701724    

In response to foolish

Have you seen what the rest of the world is up to these days? I wouldn't worry about America's international favorability rating if I were you.

I mean, our PM is beloved all over the world. But here at home he's apologizing and giving $10M to a terrorist because the big, bad USA kept him in Guantanamo after all he did was make bombs for the taliban and kill an American medic with a grenade.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-05-17 01:09 PM - Post#1701726    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

Is it as low as DJTs approval rating? Also shit for a POTUS apparently only interested in self-promotion.

I don't see how you can say either side is kicking the others ass..... no one believes anything in the media anymore (unless it supports ones own bias) so ya...Trump win.... but his approval rating is atrocious - no doubt largely due to media. And America's favorability rating internationally...... yikes...

Does approval ratings include the people who believe the Civil War was between Britain and USA? Or that Obama ended racism and War in the Middle East? LOL.

Democrats love approval ratings. Obsessed with them. They should be doing way better than they are.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-05-17 01:35 PM - Post#1701727    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

Does approval ratings include the people who believe the Civil War was between Britain and USA? Or that Obama ended racism and War in the Middle East? LOL.

Democrats love approval ratings. Obsessed with them. They should be doing way better than they are.

Wait... you saying the approval ratings are a good way to assess the left but a bad way to assess the right?

Does that mean you also subscribe to the idea that, under Obama, the markets were propped up and the unemployment numbers were a lie, but on Jan 20 the markets suddenly become real and the job numbers relevant?

Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31924
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-05-17 01:44 PM - Post#1701729    

In response to foolish

BINGO.

Love the two standards. So funny to me.

But yes, CNN is a joke. This Reddit situation is making things ten times worse. Terrible.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-05-17 01:59 PM - Post#1701730    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

Wait... you saying the approval ratings are a good way to assess the left but a bad way to assess the right?

Does that mean you also subscribe to the idea that, under Obama, the markets were propped up and the unemployment numbers were a lie, but on Jan 20 the markets suddenly become real and the job numbers relevant?

Actually, yes. Democrats care more about how people feel about them than actual substantive policy effectiveness. I watched it for 8 years under Obama. Who cares if the red line is bs, as long as people think I'm a nice guy.

Your latter point is very misleading. What is the debt-to-gdp ratio and why don't Democrats give a fuck about it suddenly?

Edited by Canucko29 on 07-05-17 02:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 3 of 6 « First<3456
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
83 Online Now
1 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 80 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 348   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 09:56 PM