hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 4 1234
Username Post: Kushner Security Clearance        (Topic#549220)
foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3001
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 09:56 AM - Post#1701965    

With all the DJT Jr BS going around right now, I am thoroughly convinced that "collusion" occurred, but that the Trump org is far too stupid to realize what it was. I truly don't think they've done anything negligent (they didn't know), and criminality is far from proven at all, but holy shit.

What I am absolutely shocked by is Jared Kushner. This douche nozzle has been carried through life by his family and now his in-laws and hold a very senior position based fully on nepotism (participation trophies). Furthermore, he has security clearance. A security clearance he got while claim zero foreign contacts - not foreign gov rep contacts, or foreign spies, not contacts. This is an obvious and blatant lie. Now it comes out that he has revised his forms 3 times and added hundreds of foreign contacts. Yet he still hold clearance.

How is their not more bipartisan outrage? Are declarations to support security clearances at the highest level not really that big a deal? Is it not signed under penalty of law?

I'm also kinda bored since most of you fuckers have obviously woken up and realized you've been cheerleading the march to totalitarianism....

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 10:22 AM - Post#1701966    

In response to foolish

I understand Trump offers Russian dressing for the salads at Trump National.

We need another special prosecutor!

On another note, have you ever heard Kushner speak?

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37021
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 10:39 AM - Post#1701968    

In response to Kanrok

Wouldn't it be great for the haters if collusion was actually a crime?

-PR

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4178
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 11:01 AM - Post#1701972    

In response to PuckRogue

Has anyone on the left ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 11:20 AM - Post#1701973    

In response to Marcelino Jeopardy

Ya, the boy cried wolf, then you fuckers dismissed him cuz it didn't suit your narrative! now all the chickens are gone, your dog is pregnant and the children are asking about bread lines and your wife is making every dinner out of potatoes, vodka and tears!

Edited by foolish on 07-14-17 11:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 11:23 AM - Post#1701974    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:

On another note, have you ever heard Kushner speak?

I don't think Daddy Donald lets him talk.....

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13527
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 01:15 PM - Post#1701977    

In response to foolish

Foolish, I know you are trying very hard to flip the tables on SJW insults, but only one side wore pussy hats at a feminist rally while following the lead of a Muslim lady who is pro Sharia law.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:10 PM - Post#1701980    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
Foolish, I know you are trying very hard to flip the tables on SJW insults, but only one side wore pussy hats at a feminist rally while following the lead of a Muslim lady who is pro Sharia law.

Right, the other side apparently asked the russians to help them win an election... I wonder what they had to pledge to Vlad for him to make that happen?

BOOM!

(I've really missed you hard-headed maniacs)

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:12 PM - Post#1701981    

In response to foolish

Btw - all you guys are doing a fantastic job of rearranging the deck chairs as the ship sinks.

Fantastic spin all around

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11963
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:15 PM - Post#1701982    

In response to foolish

Now people involved are killing themselves....

Nothing to see here!...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:25 PM - Post#1701983    

In response to Baldridge

If that dude was a Clinton confidant there would have been all sorts of accusations from the esteemed members of this site..... particularly one suddenly silent maniac...

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:28 PM - Post#1701984    

In response to foolish

Is this really what the DNC was hoping for? Foolish, turn off your CNN. You guys wanted to prove that Trump was behind the Wikileaks emails and had some backroom deal with Russians. There wasn't even a deal because there was no consideration offered by the Trump side or yielded. Some bungled meeting with some Russian lawyer and lobbyist that turned into nothing is your collusion? LOL.

You guys run with that.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:40 PM - Post#1701985    

In response to Canucko29

More spin.

My post had this thesis: Kirchner got security clearance by lying. Why is that OK?

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:51 PM - Post#1701986    

In response to foolish

For one, it's not spin. It's fact. In order to prove collusion of any sort, you have to prove that consideration was offered by both parties. Fact. Fact. You cannot prove collusion unless there was a deal. The fact that some Russians offered some dirt on the opponent isn't collusion. At best, it's speculation at this point. The Russians wanted to lax sanctions, but it is very unclear if Trump was ever offered anything in exchange or accepted anything in exchange, including his underlings.

Jared Kushner is a douche nozzle and I would just love to see him resign personally. Keep doing us favors.

Edited by Canucko29 on 07-14-17 03:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:55 PM - Post#1701987    

In response to Canucko29

It's funny that you mentioned the US being on the road to totalitarianism, yet you are willing to prosecute someone on the basis of no real evidence yet of a law being broken. I thought liberals believed in the rule of law?

Edited by Canucko29 on 07-14-17 02:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 02:58 PM - Post#1701988    

In response to Canucko29

Foolish is bored.

Knitting vagina hats is hard work, but in the end, tedious.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 04:59 PM - Post#1701992    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
It's funny that you mentioned the US being on the road to totalitarianism, yet you are willing to prosecute someone on the basis of no real evidence yet of a law being broken. I thought liberals believed in the rule of law?

Prosecute? I never said that. I only would support that if lying to achieve security clearance is a crime. I'd be happy with the Trump kids and in-laws being stripped of their clearances. When asked about his foreign contacts, he said he had none, that was a lie by his own admission (3 corrects to list and counting) and his bro-in-laws admission (the emails).

Clinton got impeached for lying under oath about a BJ, if Kushner lied about repeatedly meeting with Russian operatives, for the purpose of undermining HRC, on a form that he signed, shouldn't he at least be removed from a position with knowledge of national security?

I've said it before, this administration may not be doing anything illegal (with the funneling money into their pockets, and ignoring various ethical standards, and firing people questioning them), but they are sure as shit showing us what SHOULD be illegal. In nature, failure to evolve ends in extinctions - maybe its time to bring the laws around our gov into at least the last century (if not this one).

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13716
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 05:54 PM - Post#1701994    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

Right, the other side apparently asked the russians to help them win an election... I wonder what they had to pledge to Vlad for him to make that happen?

BOOM!

Do you even read what you write? The "other side" of millions of women in genital-headgear called the Russian hotline for election help? This is why the left is so mocked. You try to play the "but you guys" game and get fucking destroyed 90 times out of 100.

Let this sink in...your team views Linda Sarsour and Donna Hylton as heroes. You have a wife, no? It must be heart-warming knowing Linda wants to remove your wife's clitoris. You have a gay male friend, family member or acquaintance, no? Invite Donna over so she can give his testicles a squeeze, while shoving a pole up his rectum & burning him before murdering him.

These are your people, foolish. Wait for it...

"But, but Ted Nugent!"
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 06:15 PM - Post#1701995    

In response to foolish

Funnelling money into their pockets? You mean like the Clintons? Unethical behavior like lying about congressional bills (Obamacare), selling weapons to violent criminals and lying to families of dead soldiers about the cause of their death? Or having secret meetings on private jet tarmac with AG's?

Yeah, when Democrats start actually charging their own for breaking laws and crying about the unethical behavior of their own, then maybe a middleground will be possible. Until then.... Stop crying because a man bested you using your own tricks.

And I didn't even mention Hillary's campaign and the Ukraine.

Edited by Canucko29 on 07-14-17 06:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 06:31 PM - Post#1701996    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Canucko29 Said:

BOOM!

Do you even read what you write? The "other side" of millions of women in genital-headgear called the Russian hotline for election help? This is why the left is so mocked. You try to play the "but you guys" game and get fucking destroyed 90 times out of 100.

Let this sink in...your team views Linda Sarsour and Donna Hylton as heroes. You have a wife, no? It must be heart-warming knowing Linda wants to remove your wife's clitoris. You have a gay male friend, family member or acquaintance, no? Invite Donna over so she can give his testicles a squeeze, while shoving a pole up his rectum & burning him before murdering him.

These are your people, foolish. Wait for it...

"But, but Ted Nugent!"

You've lost your ever loving mind. This thread has zero to do with vagina hats (man those hates scare you guys, huh?). whY do you keep trying to spin it there?

Page 1 of 4 1234
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
85 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 85 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 343   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 03:34 AM