hockey-fights.com
 Page 2 of 4 <1234
Username Post: Kushner Security Clearance        (Topic#549220)
foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 2967
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 06:33 PM - Post#1701997    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
Funnelling money into their pockets? You mean like the Clintons? Unethical behavior like lying about congressional bills (Obamacare), selling weapons to violent criminals and lying to families of dead soldiers about the cause of their death? Or having secret meetings on private jet tarmac with AG's?

Yeah, when Democrats start actually charging their own for breaking laws and crying about the unethical behavior of their own, then maybe a middleground will be possible. Until then.... Stop crying because a man bested you using your own tricks.

And I didn't even mention Hillary's campaign and the Ukraine.

More spin. nice. I think you should check the mirror for the tears my friend. you poor guys are falling all over yourselves trying to avoid addressing the simple question of Kushner's lies and why they're ok.

You know I'm right.

taz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9656
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 06:38 PM - Post#1701998    

In response to foolish

Bill Clinton meeting with the AG while a Presidential candidate who happens to be his wife is under investigation is trying to influence an election, don't you think? And to a much greater degree, don't you think?
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13648
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 08:08 PM - Post#1702000    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
You've lost your ever loving mind. This thread has zero to do with vagina hats (man those hates scare you guys, huh?). whY do you keep trying to spin it there?

This is tiresome.

Canucko mentioned the hats and you gladly replied with a "but so did you guys". Honestly, I know you are in major reach mode, but the "hates" don't scare us. I think anyone with half a brain finds the hats pitiful more than anything.

I know what the thread is about, and like most of America, I could care less about the Russia thing. If after all this time (going on 9 months now) they do uncover something REALLY nefarious between the Trump camp & proven Russian election interference, bring on the impeachment and President Mike Pence.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29005
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 08:11 PM - Post#1702001    

In response to taz

IF Kushner lied, he should lose his clearance. It would be nice to see both parties embrace this basic tenant.

I have a feeling that the revision is partly due to the Rooskie hysteria. It's to bad Ol Cankles reset button didn't work.

Maybe we'll get another remake of Red Dawn staring a bunch of SJW's
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31765
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 08:11 PM - Post#1702002    

In response to taz

• taz Said:
Bill Clinton meeting with the AG while a Presidential candidate who happens to be his wife is under investigation is trying to influence an election, don't you think? And to a much greater degree, don't you think?

You don't see the difference?

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 08:14 PM - Post#1702003    

In response to Posux

One is defiantly worse

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11719
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 08:32 PM - Post#1702004    

In response to Johnny_Upton

Agreed...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 20852
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 08:34 PM - Post#1702005    

In response to Baldridge

You're just a vaginahataphobe.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-14-17 10:32 PM - Post#1702006    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:

You've lost your ever loving mind. This thread has zero to do with vagina hats (man those hates scare you guys, huh?). whY do you keep trying to spin it there?

What are these hates you speak of?

How do these hates scare anyone?
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-15-17 07:05 AM - Post#1702007    

In response to Kanrok

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-15-17 08:48 AM - Post#1702008    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
IF Kushner lied, he should lose his clearance. It would be nice to see both parties embrace this basic tenant.

Exactly.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-15-17 10:40 AM - Post#1702010    

In response to foolish

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-16-17 11:32 AM - Post#1702017    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
One is defiantly worse

You ok with this Trump Jr. meeting?

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-16-17 12:57 PM - Post#1702018    

In response to Posux

Depends on what was discussed/agreed to/etc.

Are we to prohibit any/all politicians from any discussions with foreigners?

#Filthystrong

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-16-17 07:19 PM - Post#1702025    

• Johnny_Upton Said:

Just look at the emails. Does that sit well with you. Russis is a little diffeeent than "foreigners."

Country over party.

What Bill did was despicable. Your turn.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-17-17 09:51 AM - Post#1702029    

• Johnny_Upton Said:

I'm far more concerned with the following:
1) If it was all above board, why deny the meeting on clearance forms and the first revision of said forms.
2) If its legal to ask foreign contacts for dirt on the opposition, knowing full well that there is really no absolute way of knowing if the contact is a spy or just someone with dirt, should it be?

I read today that things like credit card debt can cause clearance revocation, how can potentially being recruited by a foreign power and then not disclosing it not be at least a security clearance removal?

Also read today that the POTUS can basically hand clearance to whomever he/she wants without limitation, so that seems like it should change... not retroactively change, but moving forward.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13354
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-17-17 10:50 AM - Post#1702030    

In response to foolish

It was interesting that a recent study showed that people of faith are more open-minded than atheists. Me being somewhere in the middle, I can't say I wasn't surprised.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18655/our-corrup t-me...

I would bet they would find the same results between conservatives and liberals.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-17-17 10:54 AM - Post#1702031    

In response to Canucko29

I think there is definitely something to the idea that a certain openness is required to consider the unprovable.

I would suggest that the prevalence of folks following the same sect of religion as their parents and neighbors suggests the same lack of openness that believing in nothing does. I mean when you start going to a catholic church with mom and dad at 5 years old, and continue going to that church for the next 80 years, have you really demonstrated openness? Have you really opened yourself to anything? Or just grabbed onto what was most convenient?

Edited by foolish on 07-17-17 10:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13354
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-17-17 11:06 AM - Post#1702032    

In response to foolish

Rejecting one's religious or political views wholeheartedly and 100% isn't the standard for being open-minded. I would suggest the standard is being able to see the other side of the argument and being able to understand its merits.

I would suggest that the majority of people who have abandoned their religion did so probably because their prayers weren't being answered.

However, in all fairness, the same can be said for liberals who become conservative.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
07-17-17 12:15 PM - Post#1702034    

In response to foolish

Or you can grow up in the Catholic Church, drift away, search other religions and find them lacking, get married, have kids, become more active in the Catholic Church, then study everything you can get your hands on and conclude that the church you attend as a youth actually got it right.

- K. Perry

Page 2 of 4 <1234
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
107 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 106 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 343   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 02:34 AM