hockey-fights.com
 Page 19 of 19 « First<16171819
Username Post: Race Relations        (Topic#549262)
Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21179
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-09-17 09:01 PM - Post#1705137    

In response to PuckRogue

Baldy has a hard time with links.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11956
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-09-17 09:12 PM - Post#1705138    

In response to Kanrok

Pulled over for having a tail light out on his bike. If that isn't profiling I don't know what is...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37011
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-09-17 10:51 PM - Post#1705141    

In response to Baldridge

Pulled over for riding across six lanes of traffic on the busiest street in town late at night. He had felony warrants, so the cops gut feeling was obviously not misplaced.

Maybe it’s the reading, not the links...?

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21179
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-09-17 10:52 PM - Post#1705142    

In response to PuckRogue

Baldy has an issue with links.

He’s also fact-challenged.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31924
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 01:08 AM - Post#1705145    

In response to Kanrok

Baldy are you kidding with this?

Baldridge
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:02 AM - Post#1705146    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Pulled over for riding across six lanes of traffic on the busiest street in town late at night. He had felony warrants, so the cops gut feeling was obviously not misplaced.

-PR

So now we pull over people on "gut feeling"?....

Where exactly is the knife in his hand?....

When exactly does he supposedly say he is "going to cut them"?.. I missed that as well.....

Perhaps Blue Lives Matter can post another grainy misleading video so I can make my decision...

Edited by Baldridge on 10-10-17 05:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 30025
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 08:46 AM - Post#1705152    

In response to Baldridge

Baldy reads the same things we read... he just has really thick, foggy, liberal-issued glasses.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34529
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 08:52 AM - Post#1705154    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
Pulled over for having a tail light out on his bike. If that isn't profiling I don't know what is...

Profiling people with dangerous, broken down, autos that shouldn't be on the street ? Probably guilty as charged.

Baldridge
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 09:32 AM - Post#1705159    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Profiling people with dangerous, broken down, autos that shouldn't be on the street ? Probably guilty as charged.

He was on a bicycle....

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:17 AM - Post#1705165    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:

-PR

So now we pull over people on "gut feeling"?....

Where exactly is the knife in his hand?....

When exactly does he supposedly say he is "going to cut them"?.. I missed that as well.....

Perhaps Blue Lives Matter can post another grainy misleading video so I can make my decision...

Did I say that he pulled him over on a gut feeling?

Did I specifically state that experts who can decipher this kind of thing heard him say it?

Does the actual story and facts-of-the-case state that he did have a knife that was recovered from the scene?

It’s super cunty to respond like this. It really is. You read and understood what I said. Don’t twist it to suit your agenda here.

Dude turned toward the officer in a menacing manner, knife or no knife. Like I said, if he’d have been beelining away from them and had been shot, this would be a gross misconduct on the officers part, BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AS SHOWN ON A FUCKING VIDEO.

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:19 AM - Post#1705166    

In response to Peatycap

• Peatycap Said:
Baldy reads the same things we read... he just has really thick, foggy, liberal-issued glasses.

I do that shit sarcastically, but it’s just cunty to consistently pretend that you don’t understand what another poster is saying.

-PR

ed21
superstar
Total Posts: 4356
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:39 AM - Post#1705169    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

He was on a bicycle....

He was stopped for riding his bicycle in an unsafe manner, certainly well within the legal authority of a police officer. He was being arrested for numerous outstanding felony warrants, in other words he was a fugitive. He resisted arrest, clearly. What is not clear from the video is whether or not he had a weapon in his hands. A knife was found at the scene and I believe the statements of the officers indicated he was armed with a knife. Now, you can certainly believe that there was no knife and that the officers planted it and provided false statements but there is absolutely no evidence of that that has come forward yet.
"So I said, 'Listen pal, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for you grandmother, well she shouldn't have mouthed off to us.'" Homer Simpson

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29163
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 11:37 AM - Post#1705175    

In response to ed21

I'll preface this by saying that I'm assuming that he had pulled a knife on the officers. Why do the majority of family members involved in police shootings sound stupid?

His sister said the officers were younger and could have tackled him, LOL What? How about following the law?

Amazing that they all want justice for him, but he was homeless and they couldn't be bothered with giving him a place to stay.

I'll add one thing, there were 2 officers working on handcuffing him, they did a pretty poor job in controlling him and he shouldn't have been able to flee.

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Edited by Johnny_Upton on 10-10-17 11:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Baldridge
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 11:39 AM - Post#1705176    

In response to Johnny_Upton

Thanks for your response Ed. It is possible to have a different point of view and ask questions.....

I personally don't see a knife. Seems like a pretty big knife to be in his shorts. Who knows what was in his backpack...

Is there video/dash cam evidence of him riding erratically?..Pulling a guy over for missing a light on his bike? Really?...

Was the guy a criminal?..Yes.

Should he have run?. No....

But he if he didn't present a knife like the officers claim, I'm just not sure it warranted a death sentence..

ed21
superstar
Total Posts: 4356
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 12:21 PM - Post#1705182    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:

But he if he didn't present a knife like the officers claim, I'm just not sure it warranted a death sentence..

I agree. There would have to be a knife or something the officer could reasonably believe was a knife. In this case the officers stated they found a knife and that he was armed with it, so if that’s not true, not only is it a bad shooting but that officer, and most likely other officers planted evidence and provided false statements, felonies on their own. However, I haven’t heard of any evidence indicating that this happened.
"So I said, 'Listen pal, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for you grandmother, well she shouldn't have mouthed off to us.'" Homer Simpson

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4178
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 12:43 PM - Post#1705183    

In response to Johnny_Upton

• Johnny_Upton Said:
I'll preface this by saying that I'm assuming that he had pulled a knife on the officers. Why do the majority of family members involved in police shootings sound stupid?

I think it's because they share DNA with someone dumb enough to get themselves shot by a cop.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 01:49 PM - Post#1705192    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

He was on a bicycle....

Much better.

Only 100000 times easier to get your own ass killed.

Definitely hate on the cops for stopping a guy, trying to help him not get dead.

who then insists on getting dead anyway.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 01:51 PM - Post#1705194    

In response to Marcelino Jeopardy

• Marcelino Jeopardy Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

I think it's because they share DNA with someone dumb enough to get themselves shot by a cop.

It takes a spillage......

from a broken rubber.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 01:52 PM - Post#1705195    

In response to Marcelino Jeopardy

Agree JU. If this was a friend of mine, my response would be “fucking idiot”, not “he was murdered!”. That’s the difference in my “culture”.

-PR

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:15 PM - Post#1705243    

In response to PuckRogue

You are definitely missing out on the victimhood benes.

Page 19 of 19 « First<16171819
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
96 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 95 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 346   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 05:48 PM