hockey-fights.com
 Page 15 of 18 « First<15161718
Username Post: Race Relations        (Topic#549262)
Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 28999
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 01:05 PM - Post#1703274    

In response to foolish

So correlating 2 completely unrelated things is what?

It's the antithesis of science.

Didn't say the article dealt with math, rather it's another example of attempting to make math and science he tool of the white devil.

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10222
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

08-21-17 01:23 PM - Post#1703275    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
Think you mean me and it's not hyperbole.

IMO being told that you can't compete due to stupid shit like this science and math being racist is much more damaging in whole than protesting a statue removal.

BL - sorry wrong righty.

JU - using the path of the eclipse to highlight some of our less proud moments with respect to race is not racist. Its odd, its a weird idea of melding science and history... but I really don't see it as racist, I'd love to hear how you came to that idea..... the words "math" and "education" don't even appear in the article, do they?

Its funny how we always find what we wanton find in these things...

The fact that someone even took the time to create and write such nonsense is absurd. I opened the link and then shut immediately after a brief skim. I found it embarrassing, quite frankly.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 2959
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 01:39 PM - Post#1703276    

In response to Johnny_Upton

• Johnny_Upton Said:
So correlating 2 completely unrelated things is what?

It's the antithesis of science.

Didn't say the article dealt with math, rather it's another example of attempting to make math and science he tool of the white devil.

Wow, I did not take any of that from the article. weird. I really didn't get any accusatory tone out of that.

I agree on the comparing of unrelated things.... I think the author tried to be poetic.....

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 02:29 PM - Post#1703277    

In response to foolish

She failed

Does every single thing in life need to be tied to race? Next we will analyze my dinner last night consisting of

Fried Chicken
Greens
Grits
Mac-n-Cheese
Hot BBQ sauce

They gave us Blueberry pie (I don't like Blueberries)

I did have an IPA to drink

Paging Dr Bonnerbeater
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Edited by Johnny_Upton on 08-21-17 02:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 03:52 PM - Post#1703278    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
She failed

Does every single thing in life need to be tied to race? Next we will analyze my dinner last night consisting of

Fried Chicken
Greens
Grits
Mac-n-Cheese
Hot BBQ sauce

Paging Dr Bonnerbeater

I'm down with discussing the IPA. I'm really into Hop Valley's "Alphadelic". If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one (many) up.

Pop quiz - who did I paraphrase in the last sentence?

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13648
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 05:31 PM - Post#1703281    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
BL - sorry wrong righty.

It's OK. I won't threaten you with my lawyer or anything.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 06:09 PM - Post#1703282    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
She failed

Fried Chicken
Greens
Grits
Mac-n-Cheese
Hot BBQ sauce

Paging Dr Bonnerbeater

I'm down with discussing the IPA. I'm really into Hop Valley's "Alphadelic". If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one (many) up.

Local Brew? Haven't seen/heard of it. I had a Fulton 300 (local) It's just ok. Been drinking 3 Floyds - Alphaking, Space Station Middle Finger and Yum Yum & Potosi - Snake Hollow IPA. I have to got to Wisconsin for them

Baldy?

#Filthystrong

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 06:14 PM - Post#1703283    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:
  • foolish Said:
BL - sorry wrong righty.

It's OK. I won't threaten you with my lawyer or anything.

much appreciated. My wife just spent the legal defense fund (aka the savings account, AKA the buy Fooolish a porsche fund) on a new deck. I'm defenseless in a court of law unless KR volunteers

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 06:15 PM - Post#1703284    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
She failed

Fried Chicken
Greens
Grits
Mac-n-Cheese
Hot BBQ sauce

Paging Dr Bonnerbeater

Local Brew? Haven't seen/heard of it. I had a Fulton 300 (local) It's just ok. Been drinking 3 Floyds - Alphaking, Space Station Middle Finger and Yum Yum & Potosi - Snake Hollow IPA. I have to got to Wisconsin for them

Baldy?

Yes its local - I seem to be getting confused a lot today, for some reason I thought you were on the left coast as well.

Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31765
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 08:58 PM - Post#1703287    

In response to foolish

Badlands is two months behind on his rent. Poor guy.

For the record, I don't have a lawyer.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 09:13 PM - Post#1703288    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
She failed

Fried Chicken
Greens
Grits
Mac-n-Cheese
Hot BBQ sauce

Paging Dr Bonnerbeater

Baldy?

Yes its local - I seem to be getting confused a lot today, for some reason I thought you were on the left coast as well.

LOL - flyover country

#Filthystrong

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-21-17 09:36 PM - Post#1703290    

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/p aul-ry...

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36799
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-22-17 11:12 AM - Post#1703296    

In response to Posux

Fuck Paul Ryan
Fuck Paul Ryan
Fuck Paul Ryan
Here, Paul Ryan said something I agree with

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-23-17 11:28 AM - Post#1703344    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:

Watch this. Tell me what you dislike.

-PR

Foolish,

I'd be most interested to hear your opinion on this.

Does Trump actually say anything painfully shocking?

I get that the jury is technically still out on whether there were any "non-Nazi" folks there simply protesting the statue removal, but I'm sure we can all use common sense and assume that at least one person there wasn't a racist fuckbag...right?

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-23-17 12:26 PM - Post#1703348    

In response to PuckRogue

PR, the tiki group the night before was a very specific group. Did you watch the Vice doc?

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-23-17 01:38 PM - Post#1703349    

In response to Posux

I did. They spent about 30 seconds following that tiki group first chanting "you" and then chanting "Jews".

Does that seem like comprehensive proof that there weren't just some average, non-Nazi, southern types that were there protesting the statue removal? Logic dictates that they very well could have been there, too...right?

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-23-17 01:58 PM - Post#1703352    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:

Watch this. Tell me what you dislike.

-PR

Foolish,

I'd be most interested to hear your opinion on this.

Does Trump actually say anything painfully shocking?

I get that the jury is technically still out on whether there were any "non-Nazi" folks there simply protesting the statue removal, but I'm sure we can all use common sense and assume that at least one person there wasn't a racist fuckbag...right?

-PR

Here are my comments jotted down as I watched (most of) the news conference (it got pretty repetitive, but I got to 10mins watching start through):

His comment about waiting for the facts is fantastic and perfect except for the fact that it flies directly in the phase of his usually instantaneous finger-pointing twitter tirades every time he sees something he doesn’t like elsewhere (no links, the examples are legion). Generally if there is a chance an event was committed by brown folks he calls out Islamic terrorism inside of 5 minutes.

The follow up questions are bullshit, Trump rightly and correctly addressed them.

Million jobs…… is this a fact? The bragging of his accomplishments as POTUS needs a thousand asterisks’.

Strawman argument on McCain…..

Now he is asserting the lefties attacked the righties…. Do we KNOW who attacked who? I think he’s forgotten about the facts again. Now the permit is important.

Splitting the group carrying the swastikas into Nazis and good people is concerning to me. I don’t see how a “good person” can stand with Nazis over a statue. That seem dumb

More left attacked the Nazis….. blame on both sides….

Into infrastructure and its McCain’s fault already…..

Jobs will fix things…. I can get with that.

In the end, I don't really care about anything. I don't buy his statement about wanting the facts before commenting, thats not his MO. I'd like to know if the lefties ACTUALLY attacked the Nazis. Not suggesting its impossible, I truly don't know. And I'm sorry, but attacking Nazis is something I can get behind. Free speech doesn't mean free from consequence as we have discussed at length. This country gave up a ton to defeat Nazism once, fuck those who try to bring it back.

Now the non-nazi in a crowd of Nazis. I can see that, but if you are not a nazi, and you are appalled by their ideals - as you should be if you are a good person - you probably shouldn't be standing with Nazis for something as trivial as a statue. Though in contrast to a lot of the confederate monuments, this particular one (IMHO) does not have the questionable history of many of the others.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 20846
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-23-17 02:30 PM - Post#1703353    

In response to foolish

The city of Charlottesville has some 'splainin' to do.

Why, on earth, did they allow the armed Nazi miscreants to walk down a street in close contact with a screaming mass of armed anarcho/communist miscreants?

What did they think would happen?

As I pointed out before, there are better ways of handling these "events." See, e.g., the CPD in 1978 when Nazi miscreants were able to spew their racist drivel in Marquette Park away from a group of people who were rightly angered.

The police in Phoenix appeared to handle the situation there appropriately.

There is a concerted effort by the left to use these anarcho/commie tools to foment violence. There is no way this will not backfire.

I am a tad bit perplexed and more than a little bit suspicious about the way Charlottesville was handled.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-23-17 03:58 PM - Post#1703357    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
The city of Charlottesville has some 'splainin' to do.

Why, on earth, did they allow the armed Nazi miscreants to walk down a street in close contact with a screaming mass of armed anarcho/communist miscreants?

I know right? How can you let a bunch gun toting, body armored pretend GI Joes get so close to a vicious mob of stick totting SJWs!!?!?!??!! The humanity! they never had chance!

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10222
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

08-23-17 05:23 PM - Post#1703358    

In response to foolish

Obama very slyly called on the DoJ to investigate the Ferguson riots. And even though "hands up, don't shoot" and many other points of contention were found to be lies the commission was still able to find cause in Ferguson's policing to justify a number of policy changes.

Compare the situations in Charlotteville and Boston, for that matter. AG Sessions should convene a group to investigate what happened in Virginia and at least force McAuliffe to face the music.

Page 15 of 18 « First<15161718
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
79 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 78 guests are online now.
Ad
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 343   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 11:23 PM