hockey-fights.com
 Page 17 of 19 « First<16171819
Username Post: Race Relations        (Topic#549262)
PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37021
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 01:31 PM - Post#1703400    

In response to foolish

I didn't. Seemed like the same d-bag and he even got d-baggy with some of the McCain BS.

You don't think the NSA or CIA would have monitored any communication between anyone and Russia, especially a presidential candidate, that would have carefully surfaced, by now?

-PR

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3001
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 03:56 PM - Post#1703405    

In response to PuckRogue

I think those agencies have plenty of intercepted communications. I think that is in the public domain at this point. What I don't think exists are laws that make any of this illegal.

What I think is missing is one of 3 things:
1) the "Quo" in the Quid pro quo in relation to Putin performing whatever he performed.
2) the dirt that russia has on Trump which would compromise the presidency
3) clear evidence of money laundering through the Trump corp

And I really don't KNOW that any of these things exist. Thats what the investigation is for.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21187
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 06:18 PM - Post#1703415    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
I think those agencies have plenty of intercepted communications. I think that is in the public domain at this point. What I don't think exists are laws that make any of this illegal.

What I think is missing is one of 3 things:
1) the "Quo" in the Quid pro quo in relation to Putin performing whatever he performed.
2) the dirt that russia has on Trump which would compromise the presidency
3) clear evidence of money laundering through the Trump corp

And I really don't KNOW that any of these things exist. Thats what the investigation is for.

The investigation is kind of ass backwards.

Usually investigations begin with a crime, then they investigate.

Normally you don't start an investigation with a goal of finding a crime to prosecute.

On a separate note, my old boss turned down $22M from the City of Chicago, went to verdict and the jury awarded $148M.

Those are some big balls.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 07:34 PM - Post#1703421    

In response to Kanrok

Nice. Seriously? Fuck Chicago.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 07:52 PM - Post#1703423    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Nice. Seriously? Fuck Chicago.

-PR

He was on TV last night.

Thought he was gonna cry.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 08:20 PM - Post#1703424    

In response to Kanrok

Who won the Powerball?

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 08:37 PM - Post#1703425    

In response to PuckRogue

Not me.

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 09:38 PM - Post#1703428    

In response to Kanrok

Your ex boss did.

-PR

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13716
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 09:58 PM - Post#1703430    

In response to PuckRogue

Ha, believe it or not, a Polish lady who lives the next town over from me - a nondescript mill town named Chicopee. Legend has it so many Poles settled in Chicopee after landing in NYC because they mistook the name for Chicago, their real destination. It's actually the type of place Po would hang out. A fair amount of white trash and ghetto, clubbing types.

I hope to hell this lady got an attorney and some sort of private security. Lots of crazies out there.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-24-17 11:07 PM - Post#1703433    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Your ex boss did.

-PR

Ironically he once asked me if I'd rather make money through my own efforts or in the lottery.

He said he'd rather make money through his own efforts.

I chose the lottery.

He has much bigger balls than me.

I remember when he turned down $10M on a case. Ended up settling for $12M.

I'm much more conservative.

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10343
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

08-25-17 09:19 AM - Post#1703435    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:
Ha, believe it or not, a Polish lady who lives the next town over from me - a nondescript mill town named Chicopee. Legend has it so many Poles settled in Chicopee after landing in NYC because they mistook the name for Chicago, their real destination. It's actually the type of place Po would hang out. A fair amount of white trash and ghetto, clubbing types.

I hope to hell this lady got an attorney and some sort of private security. Lots of crazies out there.

I was surprised that she went public so quickly. I would have phoned a lawyer and my insurance agent first and then maybe lie low for a few days, at least.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 10:52 AM - Post#1703437    

In response to Pete

In today's head-shaking news we find this gem:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/25/usc-white- ho...

Yes. You read that correctly.

A student group says USC's "white" horse mascot is a "racist" symbol.

This comes on the heels of ESPN taking announcer Robert Lee off of a broadcast of a Virginia football broadcast. Lee is an AMERICAN who happens to be of Chinese derivation. He is bilingual and speaks Mandarin.

The world is going crazy.

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 11:07 AM - Post#1703438    

In response to Kanrok

This is all stupid. Please don't look to me for a defense of any of this shit. All the ESPN thing proved is that the implications of pissing off the left are more severe than the right. AS dumb a decision as it was, its a sign that the right's influence is fading in America. Capitalism working!

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 11:42 AM - Post#1703440    

In response to foolish

Foolish,

Can you also see that the far left has become oppressive and violent and downright scary? Everything, coincidentally, that we were told was going to happen from the far right under Trump...?

-PR

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29165
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 11:48 AM - Post#1703441    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
This is all stupid. Please don't look to me for a defense of any of this shit. All the ESPN thing proved is that the implications of pissing off the left are more severe than the right. AS dumb a decision as it was, its a sign that the right's influence is fading in America. Capitalism working!

I must have missed the Boycott ESPN because they have An Asian PBP guy named Robert Lee protests

This is nothing more than cheap virtue signaling - validating stupid ideas

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 11:58 AM - Post#1703444    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Foolish,

Can you also see that the far left has become oppressive and violent and downright scary? Everything, coincidentally, that we were told was going to happen from the far right under Trump...?

-PR

'
Absolutely! though - to paraphrase trump - there are bad guys on both sides. Hate crime is way up too. A mosque got firebombed a couple weeks ago and it barely made the news!

This antifa shit has got to stop. They really don't represent any aspect of liberal/socially progressive ideology. I'm sure that is akin to the moderate right's feelings on the racist elements.

In truth, I think the far left and far rights increase in visibility are directly tied to each other much more than to any political personality or party. Without one the other looks exceedingly stupid. With each other we all end up picking sides to a degree.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 12:03 PM - Post#1703445    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
Foolish,

-PR

'
Absolutely! though - to paraphrase trump - there are bad guys on both sides. Hate crime is way up too. A mosque got firebombed a couple weeks ago and it barely made the news!

This antifa shit has got to stop. They really don't represent any aspect of liberal/socially progressive ideology. I'm sure that is akin to the moderate right's feelings on the racist elements.

In truth, I think the far left and far rights increase in visibility are directly tied to each other much more than to any political personality or party. Without one the other looks exceedingly stupid. With each other we all end up picking sides to a degree.

I think we can all agree that choosing between Nazis and other white supremacists on one hand and anarchists and communists on the other is a losing proposition.

I choose to pick the side of sanity and say that both sides are F'ing nuts.

- K. Perry

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 02:41 PM - Post#1703448    

In response to Kanrok

The idea that Antifa wouldn't exist if Nazis didn't is suspect.

They'd just go back to being Occupy or start nitpicking even more irrelevant bullshit like the name of the Trojan mascot's horse.

-PR

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 04:14 PM - Post#1703452    

In response to PuckRogue

Not that they wouldn't exist - Portland has had these folks for all of the years I've lived here - but they would stay quiet. The nazis provide the stimulus to activate the antifa in a larger way, and in turn the nazis get louder in response to the rise of the antifa. This is all fucking dumb.

There wass a coffee shop in Portland called the red and black cafe. It was proudly anarchist. I think there was no real "staff" someone would just work the till for you if you went in (I never did) and the food was all vegan (which is why I never went in). They also refused to serve cops. Not because they were "pigs" but because they were representative of the "oppressive" state. it closed in 2015. People thought they were another quirky Portland novelty, the thought talk and "dangerous" ideas. Now those same folks are smashing windows and attacking "free speech" rallies.

without the nazis I'm sure they would go back to being occupy or whatever.... wouldn't that be a big improvement?

Edited by foolish on 08-25-17 04:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Total Posts: 10505
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-25-17 08:06 PM - Post#1703457    

In response to foolish

Race relations are wonderful, Mr Wonderful the first black president who happens to be half white by sheer luck, put 10 Trillion on the national debt, and all the white lefties CHEER!!!

I can't think of anywhere in HISTORY this much love and support EVER TOOK PLACE!!!

Page 17 of 19 « First<16171819
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
92 Online Now
1 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 89 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 343   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 09:55 PM