hockey-fights.com
 Page 4 of 18 « First<4567>» Last
Username Post: Race Relations        (Topic#549262)
Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29006
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 04:50 PM - Post#1702922    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
You have your answer already.

Look at how the press covered the Ferguson riots.

The whole "hands up - don't shoot" line is a blatant lie.

Yet the press covered it like it were the Gospel truth.

Wow - I was not clear on my point at all, lol. I meant the police response. In Ferguson they had all of the heavy equipment out, the cops came ready for war. In charlottesville they came dressed to chaperone a middle school dance.

And to be clear - I'mn not saying that the cops WOULD respond differently based on race, or that Ferguson was grognto call in SWAT.... just voicing my curiousity.

Yeah, I dont think anyone was calling to burn the place down if they didn't get what they wanted...
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 2967
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 05:03 PM - Post#1702923    

In response to Johnny_Upton

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

Wow - I was not clear on my point at all, lol. I meant the police response. In Ferguson they had all of the heavy equipment out, the cops came ready for war. In charlottesville they came dressed to chaperone a middle school dance.

And to be clear - I'mn not saying that the cops WOULD respond differently based on race, or that Ferguson was grognto call in SWAT.... just voicing my curiousity.

Yeah, I dont think anyone was calling to burn the place down if they didn't get what they wanted...

I didn't think SWAT had a brigade of Fire fighters.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 05:17 PM - Post#1702924    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

I don't think its totally fair - the comparisons begin made between Ferguson's prep for BLM and Charlottesville's prep for the White power folks - but I would be interested to see if the police presence would look different had it been a black org protesting instead of a white one.

False equivalency

Would there have been violence but for the Pro-FA/SJW's?

sorry - "Pro-FA"?

stockfan
legend
Total Posts: 14986
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 05:35 PM - Post#1702925    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:

There are literally people on Twitter and FB who are afraid that this is the next big thing and saying shit like "we defeated you once..."
-PR

These people are attention whores and believe very little of what they actually type on social media outlets. It's all for the "likes" and "look at meeeee".
Ineptocracy— a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing.

GOON 21
superstar
Total Posts: 2784
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 05:36 PM - Post#1702926    

In response to foolish

Have you guys ever learned anything through the years?.. Seriously ----- The media LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES stirring the pot at ANY chance it can on race relations decades of examples shows this and people still fall for this bullshit..

Fucking FRINGE group of maybe 100-200 people and OMG OMG seriously wake the fuck up and shut off the fucking useless TV.... The media fucking drools all over itself to try and tie Trump into a small USELESS POWERLESS group of yahoooos and people trip over themselves

Fucking joke..

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 05:46 PM - Post#1702928    

In response to GOON 21

well of course!! There is zero fun in ignoring it though. Especially when shit like this resonates with so many.

Under Obama we lost our shit over BLM and the Occupy movement - both fringe. There was also the minutemen militias and those Bundy fuckwits....

stop harshing my buzz!! I'm fighting the Nazis!~

Edited by foolish on 08-14-17 05:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jax
Total Posts: 12852
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 06:34 PM - Post#1702929    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • Jax Said:
My wife was leaving the tax collector's office today and a guy asked her to sign a petition allowing non-violent felons to vote.
She declined and the guy called her a racist.
Shit like that is why we voted Trump.
As loony as the alt-right is, the far left is no better. They'll throw out that race card any time they don't their way.
That only makes it worse for those who face real racism on a daily basis.
And here's a novel idea: want to keep your right to vote? Don't commit felonies, violent or not.

You voted for Trump out of spite?....

Mainly because he wasn't Hillary. I didn't want to vote for either but picked who I thought was the lesser of the two evils.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 07:21 PM - Post#1702931    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

I didn't think SWAT had a brigade of Fire fighters.

You're not this dense
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 07:22 PM - Post#1702932    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

I don't think its totally fair - the comparisons begin made between Ferguson's prep for BLM and Charlottesville's prep for the White power folks - but I would be interested to see if the police presence would look different had it been a black org protesting instead of a white one.

False equivalency

Would there have been violence but for the Pro-FA/SJW's?

sorry - "Pro-FA"?

They aren't Anti-FA. Maybe Anti-Anti-FA

#Filthystrong

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 07:25 PM - Post#1702933    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:

Under Obama we lost our shit over BLM and the Occupy movement - both fringe.

Racist!

And a corporatist!

Don't cha know that these are legit groups? I saw it on the news.

#Filthystrong

taz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9656
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 08:23 PM - Post#1702934    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

The violent crime rate in Ferguson is triple that of Charlottesville. The violent crime rate in the surrounding area around Ferguson is much higher as well. The might have something to do with the level of response.
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11719
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 08:44 PM - Post#1702937    

In response to taz

Why aren't these White Supremist groups going after Islamic terrorists?.....Wouldn't that serve our country better?

"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Beagle
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7687
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 09:19 PM - Post#1702938    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
Why aren't these White Supremist groups going after Islamic terrorists?.....Wouldn't that serve our country better?

Why bother? Wasn't it you who once pointed out that the majority of terrorists who have attacked America are not Islamic/Muslim?

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 09:26 PM - Post#1702939    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:

Why do you hate Muslims?

#Filthystrong

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Total Posts: 10459
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 09:29 PM - Post#1702940    

So how many inner city gun murders this weekend in the USA?

OOOPs, shuuuush don't fit the narrative.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 20853
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 09:34 PM - Post#1702941    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Why do you hate Muslims?

Damnable Islamaphobes.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

stockfan
legend
Total Posts: 14986
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-14-17 11:05 PM - Post#1702942    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • Baldridge Said:

Why do you hate Muslims?

They promote suicide bombings, genital mutilation, the murder of gays and women etc etc etc.
Ineptocracy— a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-15-17 06:43 AM - Post#1702945    

In response to stockfan

They're probably anti union as well

#Filthystrong

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10225
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

08-15-17 10:54 AM - Post#1702947    

In response to Gumper31

• Gumper31 Said:

So Donald Trump shows up 2 days late to the party. TODAY he finally calls it like it is, well as his handlers have told him to read the teleprompter, but why couldn't he have done that on Saturday?

Now I know he signed a bill Saturday in regards to the VA and that's awesome however, he had 2 opportunities to reply to the media asking him to denounce these Nazi fucks and he ignored it.

Also, why was it that during his speech Saturday when all the violence was happening, why the fuck did he have to go and say "how great the economy is doing and unemployment is at all time low?" Is he really that narcissistic that he needs to praise himself even during a domestic terrorist conflict like we had on Saturday?

And lastly, when will he stand in front of the media and answer questions? He gives his speech/talk and runs away and doesn't answer a single question.

OK sorry for the rant. As you can see, in all honesty, I'm not a big politics guy. So when you reply to my questions/comments go gentle. Hike fucked me up years ago and I'm still healing from it.

Domestic Terrorism? LOL

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/heres-how- the-vi...

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 20853
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
08-15-17 02:11 PM - Post#1702953    

In response to Pete

I'm interested in following the money on these protests.

Who is funding "Unite the Right?"

Who is funding "Antifa?"

Who is funding "The New Black Panther Party?"

If I were investigating these organizations, that is where I would start.

Who benefits from these protests?
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Page 4 of 18 « First<4567>» Last
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
116 Online Now
1 viewable users and 2 hidden plus 113 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 347   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 07:53 AM