hockey-fights.com
 Page 5 of 46 « First<5678>» Last
Username Post: It's a "New York thing"        (Topic#549455)
Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21271
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:00 PM - Post#1705239    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
Does the pervert status run out?...

You're a lefty.

You would know better than me.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11986
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:02 PM - Post#1705240    

In response to Kanrok

That hurts......
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:10 PM - Post#1705241    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
That hurts......

I understand.

Sometimes the truth does hurt.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34613
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:14 PM - Post#1705242    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
For what it's worth, and I'm not rationalizing, but let's not pretend that treating Hollywood starlets like sides of beef began with fat, pock-marked Harvey. There's a reason why they referred to the sofa in a studio producer's office as the "casting couch".

Selznick, Mayer, and (I would certainly bet) many others who were running studios were all guilty of this abuse going back 100 years. Stories about the abuse of Judy Garland are out there. God knows what the likes of Bette Davis, Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Crawford, Lana Turner, etc. had to put up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if obese, pock-marked Harvey was simply emulating his heroes.

Fatty Arbuckle crushed some poor little girl to death. I think that's when they outlawed fat leading men.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34613
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:16 PM - Post#1705244    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
  • NYRfan Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
I seem to recall that Corey Feldman made some accusations a couple of years ago about rampant pedophilia in Hollywood.

His problem was that he didn’t name names.

I wonder how much truth there is to that rumor?

Supposedly he had the goods that would destroy everything. Also something about Corey Haim and how it contributed to his death.

If that comes out, it's probably game over.

Game over for what exactly?....

The Ravens - Eagles game.

I could easily see you getting jumped in the parking lot of either venue...

And ye shall be humped.

Wonder which will hurt more.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37057
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 05:35 PM - Post#1705245    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
PR, don’t simplify things to bolster your stance. What we are seeing in this Harvey saga is about as brutal as it gets. And it’s getting worse by the minute. This man was a predator of the worst means, and scary by the way. I have personally felt his wrath of intimidation. I am no fan of his. This coming out is very important.

But what I am saying is that you cannot be silent when men behave the way Trump did on that recording. You cannot be selective about sexual harassment. An unwanted kiss is disgusting too. An unwanted advance when you are married is disgusting too.

Agree on every point, except for the assumptions that what Trump was doing was "unwanted".

Trump's whole conversation was that he could pull that off because he's a rich, powerful man...not that he could do it in an "unwanted" fashion. We all know that there are women who would blow DJT just to say they did.

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31924
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 06:26 PM - Post#1705246    

In response to PuckRogue

PR read the transcript please. He said he couldn’t get her. I’d say that qualifies as unwanted.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 06:33 PM - Post#1705247    

In response to Posux

Did he insinuate that he had done something inappropriate to he married woman?

Either way, it’s splitting hairs.

What he said compares not to decades of what his scumbag did.

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 07:01 PM - Post#1705248    

In response to PuckRogue

Trump : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Trump : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 07:02 PM - Post#1705249    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Did he insinuate that he had done something inappropriate to he married woman?

Either way, it’s splitting hairs.

What he said compares not to decades of what his scumbag did.

-PR

Agree on the last point. And yet my point remains. And it would be nice if you pointed that out as well.

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Total Posts: 1421
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 08:09 PM - Post#1705250    

In response to Posux

"Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Three of those women filed lawsuits, which were eventually withdrawn, alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Trump. Additionally one accuser filed a defamation lawsuit in 2017 after Trump called her a liar.[5] In addition to these lawsuits, Trump has also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing, or non-consensual groping of breasts, buttocks and genitalia, by at least twelve more women."

All the detailed allegations here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sex ua...

But THIS is all "fake news" right?

A scumbag is a scumbag is a scumbag, and all of them should be held to account.

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." -- John Wooden

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13727
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 09:10 PM - Post#1705251    

In response to ChiBoyinLA

The liberal whataboutism is unbecoming. The entertainment arm (Hollywood) of the Democratic Party has a massive problem on its hands right now. What's better, the news arm (MSM) of the Democratic Party is being forced to cover it. PR firms must be filled with glee. Dozens of execs, actors, producers and directors have to be terrified their skeletons will be yanked from the closet next.

Trump has said and probably done some vile things. I condemn them and denounce them. For now, he's our president and Harvey Weinstein is fleeing to Europe to live with Roman.

As for Hollywood...I hope this witch hunt brings the fucker to its knees.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29207
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 09:50 PM - Post#1705252    

Agreed. They should all burn

I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski...

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29207
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 09:54 PM - Post#1705254    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:

As for Hollywood...I hope this witch hunt brings the fucker to its knees.

I'll raise my glass to the future Arizona Bay
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:21 PM - Post#1705255    

• ChiBoyinLA Said:
"Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Three of those women filed lawsuits, which were eventually withdrawn, alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Trump. Additionally one accuser filed a defamation lawsuit in 2017 after Trump called her a liar.[5] In addition to these lawsuits, Trump has also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing, or non-consensual groping of breasts, buttocks and genitalia, by at least twelve more women."

All the detailed allegations here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sex ua...

Wait, you’re serious?

Here: Chi has molested three women.

Now you have allegations against you.

See how that works?

Was Trump ever convicted of anything?

-PR

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:25 PM - Post#1705256    

In response to PuckRogue

So nice that you guys want to destroy American businesses. That is very patriotic and American of you.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:26 PM - Post#1705257    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
Trump : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Trump : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

All of that reads, to me, as “I’m a douchebag frat boy who is compelled to talk about my sexual conquests in this unbecoming manner to compensate for my tiny dork”

Not at all like “I’m a rapist” or anything close.

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:29 PM - Post#1705258    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
So nice that you guys want to destroy American businesses. That is very patriotic and American of you.

Hollywood isn’t going anywhere.

I don’t agree with all the hate, but the hypocrisy here is palpable...and even a little delicious.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:33 PM - Post#1705259    

In response to PuckRogue

Rose McGowan going after Ben Affleck for lying about Weinstein.

Weinstein’s wife is leaving him.

Weinstein on an undercover tape trying to entice a young Italian woman into his hotel room.

Paltrow and Jolie jump on the bandwagon.

Hillary is finally “alarmed and disturbed” about Weinstein, but I don’t see her returning his contributions to her campaign.

Have not seen Obama weigh in yet.

What’s he waiting for?

This is very entertaining.

- K. Perry

ChiBoyinLA
all star
Total Posts: 1421
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 11:09 PM - Post#1705260    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
  • ChiBoyinLA Said:

Wait, you’re serious?

Here: Chi has molested three women.

Now you have allegations against you.

See how that works?

Was Trump ever convicted of anything?

-PR

So 20 allegations against Weinstein all are true but 15 allegations against Trump are false? Mmm-kay.

I tend to think that where there's smoke, there's fire. They both are awful people.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." -- John Wooden

Page 5 of 46 « First<5678>» Last
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
85 Online Now
4 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 81 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Roy Moore v Doug Jones" with 16 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.313 seconds.   Total Queries: 344   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 08:18 PM