hockey-fights.com
 Page 8 of 46 « First<891011>» Last
Username Post: It's a "New York thing"        (Topic#549455)
Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21271
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 09:36 AM - Post#1705332    

In response to Canucko29

I was on trial in the middle of Wisconsin in a small county a few summers ago.

The town had a square like many small midwestern towns do.

There was a restaurant on the square that served terrific food.

They had a menu you wouldn’t think you would find in a farming community in the middle of Wisconsin.

I went back there about a half dozen times over the week I spent there.

I met the owners.

They said they worked for Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner for some time. The wife was a personal assistant and the husband was a cook.

They both raved about how nice they both were.

No way to verify the truth of their story, but I had no reason to doubt them.

They were very nice people in their own right.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Hannibal
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9862
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 10:15 AM - Post#1705333    

In response to Kanrok

Was this back in the day ..... perhaps shortly after her Alias days? Or even her Daredevil/Elektra days?

If so, did you ask the owners to point out one of the seats she'd sat in so you could sniff it?

- Harvey.
Barney who?

Edited by Hannibal on 10-12-17 10:25 AM. Reason for edit: Because I'm a dirty dirty man.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34613
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 10:29 AM - Post#1705334    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
B92,

It’s Jeffery Dean Morgan’s (Negan) wife.

-PR

Damn, Affleck had better watch out for Lucille trying to get up in his naughty bits.

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13727
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 11:14 AM - Post#1705335    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
I think Badlands is talking about someone else.

Po is correct. I found the name - Annamarie Tender, a makeup artist and wife of a comedian. Google and you'll find her story.

Again, not doubting Kan's restaurateurs or Canucko's well connected cousin, but if you watch the Maher/Sam Harris vs Affleck segment from 2014, Affleck comes off as a major dbag....rolling his eyes, making snide comments and being a prick. Maybe he had an off night.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37057
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 11:29 AM - Post#1705336    

In response to Badlands92

Put enough tequila in anybody and they can fuck up. It happens.

I do think that, much like Trump explains in the infamous pussy-grab tape, it's hard for celebrities to tone it down when most people they come across probably would request to get groped. Not trying to indict all women, but it's a bit true...isn't it?

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 11:34 AM - Post#1705337    

• Badlands92 Said:
  • Posux Said:

Po is correct. I found the name - Annamarie Tender, a makeup artist and wife of a comedian. Google and you'll find her story.

Again, not doubting Kan's restaurateurs or Canucko's well connected cousin, but if you watch the Maher/Sam Harris vs Affleck segment from 2014, Affleck comes off as a major dbag....rolling his eyes, making snide comments and being a prick. Maybe he had an off night.

John Mulaney's wife.

-PR

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13560
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 11:50 AM - Post#1705338    

• Badlands92 Said:
  • Posux Said:

No doubt. I watched that. I remember thinking to myself what a cunt he was. Harris and Maher were absolutely destroying him, like they almost always do with their far leftists guests who side with Obama that Islam is the religion of peace...

He came across as ignorant with his ass cheeks spread wide and clear for the SJW's.

But, like I said, I trust my cousin on this stuff.

I am not big on meeting the "stars." I can't stand most of the modern work anyways and, to be frank, most of my heroes are dead or very close to it (Winston Churchill, Frank Calder (Nisga'a Chief), Flannery O'Connor, Clint Eastwood, etc...).

Edited by Canucko29 on 10-12-17 11:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13560
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-12-17 11:58 AM - Post#1705339    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Put enough tequila in anybody and they can fuck up. It happens.

I do think that, much like Trump explains in the infamous pussy-grab tape, it's hard for celebrities to tone it down when most people they come across probably would request to get groped. Not trying to indict all women, but it's a bit true...isn't it?

-PR

When I was in Vegas after 9/11, I saw Wayne Newton perform on NYE and he had a surprise guest, country singer Neil McCoy. He came by our table once he saw that we were Natives from Canada (him being Native-American himself) and some lady at the table next to us lifted her bra and exposed her boobs to him (his wife was right beside him).

And McCoy isn't even what I would call a B-celebrity really. Kind of a former A bordering on C/D now.

There are definitely some people who have very low self-esteems who throw themselves at the first celebrity they see.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-13-17 07:15 AM - Post#1705352    

In response to Canucko29

Was Hugh Hefner that much different than Harvey Weinstein?
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-13-17 01:05 PM - Post#1705357    

In response to Kanrok

A thought on a beautiful Friday afternoon:

Where are the vagina hats and the marches?

- K. Perry

Jax
Total Posts: 12903
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-14-17 04:27 PM - Post#1705377    

In response to Kanrok

For every actress coming out against HW there are probably 10 aspiring "actresses" who would fuck Weinstein and an entire production crew for their shot at stardom. These women should be just as mad at those hussies for encouraging slimebags like Weinstein.

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 11986
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-14-17 06:33 PM - Post#1705378    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:

Badlands hasn't been around much lately....
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

haymaker36
Total Posts: 15934
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-14-17 07:50 PM - Post#1705381    

In response to Jax

• Jax Said:
For every actress coming out against HW there are probably 10 aspiring "actresses" who would fuck Weinstein and an entire production crew for their shot at stardom. These women should be just as mad at those hussies for encouraging slimebags like Weinstein.

They should be just as mad at some nameless faceless women that may or may not exist as they are at their rapist/harasser or those that tried to squash their claims? I don't think so, Jax.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Jax
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-14-17 09:23 PM - Post#1705382    

In response to haymaker36

So if you have a situation in which a woman works her ass of in whatever vocation she's chosen, but rejects her boss's advances, and is subsequently passed over for promotion in favor of the clueless new girl who fucks the boss's brains out, passed over woman shouldn't be mad at the chick, too? There are reasons men think this kind of behavior is okay. Those reasons are the whores who use their sexuality rather than merit to advance themselves.
I'm not excusing Weinstein whatsoever. But men like him get their behavior reinforced by someone, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Those parties are culpable, too.

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13727
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-15-17 09:03 AM - Post#1705387    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

Badlands hasn't been around much lately....

Baldy is correct. I tried to organize a march, but Nazi Grandpappy Soros shut it down quickly. "Nothing to see here".
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Hannibal
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9862
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-16-17 06:02 AM - Post#1705401    

In response to Jax

• Jax Said:
So if you have a situation in which a woman works her ass of in whatever vocation she's chosen, but rejects her boss's advances, and is subsequently passed over for promotion in favor of the clueless new girl who fucks the boss's brains out, passed over woman shouldn't be mad at the chick, too? There are reasons men think this kind of behavior is okay. Those reasons are the whores who use their sexuality rather than merit to advance themselves.
I'm not excusing Weinstein whatsoever. But men like him get their behavior reinforced by someone, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Those parties are culpable, too.

This is 100% true but be careful, people are jumping all over this line of thinking as "victim blaming."

Mayim Bialik (Blossom / Big Bang Theory) wrote a pretty decent Op-Ed piece late last week that outlined some of her experience and choices. I thought it was well-written but quickly became a target for those who didn't want to see any other target than HW. I thought this was a narrow view but typical.

The reality is, he was POS. But his actions were allowable by many hence he continued them. And as was said, there were many who gladly accepted his actions in exchange for a benefit. That decision falls on them. It doesn't excuse him in any way but those who choose to be agreeable own that decision. And I don't believe all them made that decision begrudgingly.

If Hollywood wants this type of behavior cleaned up, that have to address it on all sides and with all the players. They need to expect more from the management and more from the players.
Barney who?

Jax
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-17-17 09:09 AM - Post#1705425    

In response to Hannibal

I'm tired of A-list actresses being labeled as brave for coming out on this issue. It's not brave to share your casting couch story once you're famous and making millions. Brave would be the girl from some farm in Iowa who dreams of being a star, moves to Hollywood, auditions by day, works at Starbucks at night, shares a small apartment with six other aspiring actors, spends all her money on rent, food, and head shots, then goes to an audition where she is told her dream role is just a blowjob away. Her caviar dreams flash before her eyes. Red carpets. Designer dresses. Magazine covers. Then she says "No thanks. I've got another audition this afternoon." Then she risks everything by taking to social media and outing the person who made the offer, even though it might get her blacklisted and end her chances at every realizing her dream.
That's brave. Going along with it, becoming a millionaire, then claiming you were "forced" to do these things isn't brave, it's convenient.

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4183
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-17-17 11:00 AM - Post#1705437    

In response to Jax

The sad thing is it sounds like some "nobodies" did try to do that. But nobody cared.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-17-17 11:07 AM - Post#1705438    

In response to Marcelino Jeopardy

• Marcelino Jeopardy Said:
The sad thing is it sounds like some "nobodies" did try to do that. But nobody cared.

I want to hear their stories and see them propped up.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-17-17 11:28 AM - Post#1705439    

In response to PuckRogue

Reese Witherspoon says she was raped by a director at age 16.

Where were the parents?

- K. Perry

Page 8 of 46 « First<891011>» Last
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
90 Online Now
4 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 86 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "Roy Moore v Doug Jones" with 16 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 345   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 08:19 PM