hockey-fights.com
Username Post: NHL 2017/18        (Topic#549458)
ROBBIE
superstar
Total Posts: 2940
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 07:02 AM - Post#1705148    

I have seen a few games this season already , whats are everyones thoughts ? exept for the obvious lack of hits and fights

I watched the Hawks vs Leafs game yesterday and damn how quick everyone is i thought it was an fantastic game to watch and the Leafs really gave Chicago everything they could handle . Especially when they have two lines with that speed and offensive talent

That new Swedish defender Borgman ( ? ) just steamrolled a Blackhawks player and almost looked like a defender from the past but of course he got 2 minutes penalty

So wahts everyones take on it , as i said i have seen a few games and actually found them quite good , maybe i was lucky
"That's right... I've killed women and children. Killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time, or another. And, I'm here to kill you, little Bill. For what you did to Ned."

Holmgren
superstar
Total Posts: 3200
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

10-10-17 09:43 AM - Post#1705161    

In response to ROBBIE

I haven't watched a second so I can't comment. I do know the Wild have lost their first 2 games. They are an old team so I can see them struggling this year.
I see Blue! . . . He looks glorious!

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36888
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-10-17 10:09 AM - Post#1705163    

In response to Holmgren

The Borgman hit on midget DeBrincat is just a matter of physics. Little midgets should not be playing hockey. Sorry.

There’s a reason why skilled middleweights in boxing don’t fight slow heavyweights.

Glad to see scoring up, hopefully it sticks.

-PR

ROBBIE
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-11-17 04:21 PM - Post#1705308    

In response to PuckRogue

Also noticed the scoring PR , it was cool to see Ovechkin netting seven on two games

I usually see one game every day and tonight im gonna watch my LA kings for the first time this season
"That's right... I've killed women and children. Killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time, or another. And, I'm here to kill you, little Bill. For what you did to Ned."

Twist 'n Belak
hall of famer
Total Posts: 6372
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-16-17 03:29 PM - Post#1705417    

In response to ROBBIE

Borgman has had a few good hits. Nice to see that from of a Swedish defenseman.

I've watched some games, but not a lot. Mostly Leafs. I'm already tired of all the penalties. Leo Komarov got one for having his visor too high. Seriously. Then the refs started to threaten calling penalties for the tucked jersey. But the commentators said it perfectly: sometimes when the players go mucking in the corners or in front of the net, the jersey winds up tucked. Nothing they can do about it.
formerly Belak_2 aka Bleka...

DOWN GOES BRASHEAR!

phantomenforcer
superstar
Total Posts: 3492
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 06:10 AM - Post#1705513    

In response to Twist 'n Belak

Remember when we used to goof on players for even wearing a visor. Now the NHL gives you a penalty for improperly donned visors. How can anyone stomach watching this?

ROBBIE
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 10:06 AM - Post#1705519    

In response to phantomenforcer

As i said i try to watch a game every night mostly been a Leafs.Kings or Pittsburgh , maybe i have been lucky but most games are ok ,,,nowhere near what it has been but its been ok

One thing i really hate is every fucking player looks up on the replays as soon as the play is stopped . It looks so stupid seing a whole bench of players looking up at the same time . Almost like the Tv is more important then the game !

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
108 Online Now
3 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 105 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is ""Past Presidents Never Called Families"" with 30 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.219 seconds.   Total Queries: 147   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 02:30 PM