hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 5 1234>
Username Post: Niger        (Topic#549493)
Posux
Senior Vet
Total Posts: 31924
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 11:26 AM - Post#1705523    

Two weeks later and we know nothing. And Trump’s handling of the deaths has been less than stellar. All of you that were angry about Benghazi, any thoughts?

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36999
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 11:32 AM - Post#1705524    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
Two weeks later and we know nothing. And Trump’s handling of the deaths has been less than stellar. All of you that were angry about Benghazi, any thoughts?

We really have no idea what happened or what the ramifications of releasing any information, at this point, would be.

If there was something of an "intelligence" issue with Benghazi, then I'd have been all for keeping it under wraps, but that isn't how that event tracked, at all.

-PR

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 36999
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 11:33 AM - Post#1705525    

In response to PuckRogue

There are probably hundreds of actions that we never know anything about, every year. I think this simply tracks as something that can be spun as negative toward the administration, and therefore is seeing the light of day.

-PR

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21172
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 12:18 PM - Post#1705526    

In response to PuckRogue

Not for nothing, but we’ve had troops in Niger for years.

Al Queda, ISIS and Boko Haram are located in the countries surrounding Niger.

Niger is strategically necessary in the war in terror.

Troops initially went into Niger in 2013 under Obama.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 12:20 PM - Post#1705527    

In response to PuckRogue

PR, something is wrong here. We demanded answers after Benghazi and rightly so. Obama and Hillary botched that badly.

No double standards. Don’t lump this in with a bunch of other things we don’t know about.

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29161
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 01:40 PM - Post#1705529    

In response to Posux

I heard it was because of a YouTube video and Michelle Obama's stupid tweet

It was a training exercise that was attacked.

Are we missing something?
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 02:12 PM - Post#1705530    

In response to Johnny_Upton

• Johnny_Upton Said:

Yes we are missing the president addressing it. It was a terror attack. By ISIS, the group that was supposedly dead.

JU, come on.

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10343
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

10-19-17 02:48 PM - Post#1705533    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

Yes we are missing the president addressing it. It was a terror attack. By ISIS, the group that was supposedly dead.

JU, come on.

Honestly, I've been silent because I have not read one thing about this because i was so put off by the focus on the "He said / She said" in the aftermath.

Why are you comparing this to Benghazi? Were lightly armed diplomats killed? Did it occur on the anniversary of 9/11? Let me go and investigate.

bean
superstar
Total Posts: 4161
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 02:56 PM - Post#1705534    

In response to Pete

I saw a comment on Facebook, said Trump hasn't been notified because they're afraid he'll mispronounce Niger.
Having Mexicans around totally kicks f-ing ass. - Cartman

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 04:17 PM - Post#1705538    

In response to bean

Pete, American were ambushed and died overseas. Why don’t you think that deserves attention?

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

10-19-17 04:41 PM - Post#1705540    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
Pete, American were ambushed and died overseas. Why don’t you think that deserves attention?

According to news sources, the NY Times among them, there have been 11 occurrences of U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan in 2017. At least 2 have been killed in Iraq in 2017. We are fighting terror in many places. There are reports that over 1,500 troops are deployed across 20 countries in Africa. There is clearly a lot of things happening in that region. There will be casualties.

Why is this particular circumstance being politicized? I don't know. But it has already taken a turn from the perspective of race, hasn't it?

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 06:11 PM - Post#1705543    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
  • Posux Said:

According to news sources, the NY Times among them, there have been 11 occurrences of U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan in 2017. At least 2 have been killed in Iraq in 2017. We are fighting terror in many places. There are reports that over 1,500 troops are deployed across 20 countries in Africa. There is clearly a lot of things happening in that region. There will be casualties.

Why is this particular circumstance being politicized? I don't know. But it has already taken a turn from the perspective of race, hasn't it?

This is the largest combat loss since he's been president, I believe. They are also Green Berets. You seem to be very one-sided when discussing this.

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 06:21 PM - Post#1705544    

In response to Posux

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/10/19/ niger-beng...

SE is a conservative.

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13715
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 07:12 PM - Post#1705546    

In response to Posux

She's also a never-ever-ever-ever-Trum per & someone whose relevance will fade with her looks. What exactly is HLN anyways?

You can find better, Po.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

HEAVYWEIGHT
legend
Total Posts: 10505
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 07:40 PM - Post#1705547    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:

yes, very conservative, borderline KKK.

Posux
Senior Vet
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-19-17 08:49 PM - Post#1705550    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:
She's also a never-ever-ever-ever-Trum per & someone whose relevance will fade with her looks. What exactly is HLN anyways?

You can find better, Po.

Come on Badlands. I don't need to do better. What's right is right, no matter what side you're on.

In the midst of patriotism/NFL shit, he doesn't address the death of four Green Berets and is getting into pissing contests with crazy Congresswomen? And now two weeks later and we still don't know much. I know we have our teams, but man is this miserable to watch.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13521
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-20-17 12:32 AM - Post#1705552    

In response to bean

• bean Said:
I saw a comment on Facebook, said Trump hasn't been notified because they're afraid he'll mispronounce Niger.

Now that is f****** funny, LOL.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13521
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-20-17 12:35 AM - Post#1705553    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
  • Badlands92 Said:

You can find better, Po.

Come on Badlands. I don't need to do better. What's right is right, no matter what side you're on.

In the midst of patriotism/NFL shit, he doesn't address the death of four Green Berets and is getting into pissing contests with crazy Congresswomen? And now two weeks later and we still don't know much. I know we have our teams, but man is this miserable to watch.

Posux, I am liking this new you. And I actually have to side with you. What is good for one is good for all. I won't compare it to the aftermath of Benghazi where Hillary Clinton and Company acted mendaciously, but, many conservatives grilled her over not protecting the compound or doing enough. There definitely should be some accountability as well on this Administration if rules flow both ways.

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29161
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
10-20-17 04:46 AM - Post#1705557    

In response to Canucko29

It's being investigated
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

10-20-17 12:22 PM - Post#1705570    

In response to Posux

• Posux Said:
  • Pete Said:
  • Posux Said:

This is the largest combat loss since he's been president, I believe. They are also Green Berets. You seem to be very one-sided when discussing this.

I would congratulate our military on their successes thus far. Given all that is going on, 4 casualties, in an ambush, is the largest loss of life we have suffered in the 9 months Trump has been president. That's extraordinary.

And again, this is war. There will be casualties. This episode doesn't bother me in the least because, so far, the government hasn't insulted my intelligence with a thorough helping of bull$hit.

Were there intelligence failures? Seems so. But this was not a 10 hour fire fight that questioned our military's readiness. There was no loss of civilian life or diplomatic personnel. There has been no lying about the root cause.

Benghazi? Nonsense. I will read Cupp's op piece. She's hot even with the nerdy glasses.

Page 1 of 5 1234>
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
101 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 101 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 345   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 11:32 PM