hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 7 1234>» Last
Username Post: Roy Moore v Doug Jones        (Topic#549682)
Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13653
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 08:11 PM - Post#1707723    

I think Roy Moore wins. And I think Republicans will regret not voting for Luther Strange in the primaries. Strange was as pro-Trump as Moore, and without the baggage (albeit, very unproven baggage at this stage).

And Democrats will spend the next 3 months using Roy Moore's election against Donald Trump and calling for a congressional investigation while Republicans remind Democrats about the Clintons.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 30037
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 08:41 PM - Post#1707725    

In response to Canucko29

NYT Times ticker has Jones with a 65% chance of winning. I hope we see every election met with sexual accusers weeks before election day. Bammers are disappointing.

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 12006
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 09:30 PM - Post#1707726    

In response to Peatycap

Fox calling it for Jones...

Ultra Right Wing OAN calling it for Moore...

CNN. Too close to call....

WTF....
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 09:37 PM - Post#1707727    

In response to Peatycap

Wow, Jones wins. An upset, kind of... but the polls seemed to shift suddenly in the last few days.

I never liked Moore and thought he was a repellant character.

But there is a silver lining to this. At least a Republican state showed that it will vote out Republicans it believes are rotten. And this gives Al Franken no wiggle room to withdraw his resignation.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 09:38 PM - Post#1707728    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
Fox calling it for Jones...

Ultra Right Wing OAN calling it for Moore...

CNN. Too close to call....

WTF....

I believe the polls. Jones apparently has the lead and they're still counting votes from urban centers.

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13739
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 09:54 PM - Post#1707729    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
Wow, Jones wins. An upset, kind of... but the polls seemed to shift suddenly in the last few days.

I never liked Moore and thought he was a repellant character.

But there is a silver lining to this. At least a Republican state showed that it will vote out Republicans it believes are rotten. And this gives Al Franken no wiggle room to withdraw his resignation.

This is a fair assessment. Democrats vote D regardless of how flawed the candidate. Republicans tonight showed what we all know - they have a conscience. I think blacks came out in droves tonight for Jones because he's a big fan of keeping their race under control via abortion.

Shapiro is gloating on Twitter because he despises Bannon. A lot of Never-Trumpers are saying this is Trump backlash and the beginning of the end. To be seen!

Moore was doomed because Americans don't like the idea of grown men pursuing vulnerable teenagers. He would have been better off letting a woman drown or letting an intern blow him while in a position of power.

The Dems definitely have some momentum this year. As long as they continue to push the racist narratives and victimhood status (I'm Kirsten Gillibrand and I'm a WOMAN who will not be silenced!) and Americans continue to be stupid enough to believe it, Trump may be a one-term president.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 10:14 PM - Post#1707730    

In response to Badlands92

This has nothing to do with Trump, but that is how the left will spin it, and their most gullible constituents will buy it. And they obviously have the entire media to push it.

I think the biggest outcome from this is that the Republicans need to push tax reform very quickly and I mean quickly, and Health Care is probably dead until some more key midterms come up and in favour of R.

For the state of Alabama, I think a good chunk of Republicans thought that they could endure 2 years with a tight Republican majority in Senate and then wash themselves of Doug Jones in 2 years with a guy like Mo Brooks.

And let's be real here.

The Democrats needed this more than the Republicans. A look at next year Senate midterms shows several solid red states and a few swing states.

Edited by Canucko29 on 12-12-17 10:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-12-17 10:19 PM - Post#1707731    

In response to Canucko29

I do think we're going to see some really serious investigations done by all of the news networks now and partisans of each newspapers on all of the candidates. And I think you're going to see a lot more of this new strategically leaked just before voters hit the polls.

And I don't think any of the news necessarily has to be proven or true.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21480
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 06:07 AM - Post#1707735    

In response to Canucko29

I’m convinced that if everyone who is qualified to vote actually voted Republicans would never win another election.

I wonder if Franken will now actually resign?

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 12006
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 07:57 AM - Post#1707736    

In response to Kanrok

Why? Alot of people who normally vote Democrat voted for Trump in 2016. Hillary was a bad candidate....

Moore was a terrible candidate before his secret of fondling young girls came out..
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21480
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 08:30 AM - Post#1707737    

In response to Baldridge

The reason is that we have poor turnout even for presidential elections.

We average 60% for presidential elections and 40% on off years.

There are more dems than Republicans.

Simple math.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 10:44 AM - Post#1707740    

In response to Kanrok

So, get this. I am reading Twitter and an Elizabeth Warren tweet pops up, asking Mitch McConnell to seat Doug Jones without delay, LMAO. This bitch and her henchman held up every Trump appointment and they have the nerve to ask for expediency in installing the Alabaman Senator?

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37171
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 11:16 AM - Post#1707741    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
Why? Alot of people who normally vote Democrat voted for Trump in 2016. Hillary was a bad candidate....

Moore was a terrible candidate before his secret of fondling young girls came out..

Probably not a terrible candidate for Alabama...

It's fucking Alabama.

-PR

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 11:17 AM - Post#1707742    

In response to PuckRogue

Article on MSN:

"Black voters back Jones 'It's a matter of character, for us'"

Totally different black demographic, but Marion fucking Barry ring a bell?

-PR

taz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9691
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 11:52 AM - Post#1707745    

In response to PuckRogue

No matter who won, everyone lost.
Large Screen Laptop...$600
Internet Service...$50
Reading Johnz's inane homer posts...Priceless

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 11:57 AM - Post#1707746    

In response to taz

• taz Said:
No matter who won, everyone lost.

Politics 2017!

-PR

Badlands92
legend
Total Posts: 13739
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-13-17 07:14 PM - Post#1707767    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
Article on MSN:

-PR

I honestly don't think the black community realizes how much Democrats puppet them. They are like the polished silverware...it gets used for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, and the rest of the year is stuffed in the closet out of the way.

Christ, one of the black Democrat idols, Mad Max Waters, lives in a multi-million dollar gated mansion in a white community!

It's impossible to keep a straight face.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

ajax7
all star
Total Posts: 1234
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-14-17 09:52 AM - Post#1707786    

In response to Canucko29

• Canucko29 Said:
This has nothing to do with Trump, but that is how the left will spin it, and their most gullible constituents will buy it. And they obviously have the entire media to push it.

I think the biggest outcome from this is that the Republicans need to push tax reform very quickly and I mean quickly, and Health Care is probably dead until some more key midterms come up and in favour of R. The Repbulicant's control the house and senate, if they can't pass tax reform it's no one's fault but their own. They have already failed health care.

For the state of Alabama, I think a good chunk of Republicans thought that they could endure 2 years with a tight Republican majority in Senate and then wash themselves of Doug Jones in 2 years with a guy like Mo Brooks.

And let's be real here.

The Democrats needed this more than the Republicans. A look at next year Senate midterms shows several solid red states and a few swing states. True, but they just flipped one of the reddest states in the country.

ajax7
all star
Total Posts: 1234
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-14-17 10:12 AM - Post#1707791    

In response to Badlands92

• Badlands92 Said:
  • PuckRogue Said:
Article on MSN:

-PR

I honestly don't think the black community realizes how much Democrats puppet them. They are like the polished silverware...it gets used for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, and the rest of the year is stuffed in the closet out of the way. So you keep telling yourself that the right wing is not racist, it is, in fact, the very people out there fighting for people's rights that are actually the racists??? It's not the confederate flag waving trump supporters that hate blacks, it's the liberal left??!! Wow.

Christ, one of the black Democrat idols, Mad Max Waters, lives in a multi-million dollar gated mansion in a white community! You hate blacks and the rich? Or is it that Blacks cannot live in rich communities? Or is it that she should live with her people? What exactly are you saying here?

It's impossible to keep a straight face. I can't either.

PuckRogue
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
12-14-17 10:35 AM - Post#1707795    

In response to ajax7

To Badlands' points...

No, what he's suggesting is that the left pretends to give two shits about the black community and then does fuck-all about anything that matters to them, which is a part of how Trump got elected. They had a black president for eight years and nothing got better. How the hell should they be energized about a rich white cunt?

No, some blacks hate rich blacks. That's what he's saying.

Are you this incapable of understanding his points, or just fishing for RACISM!!!?

-PR

Page 1 of 7 1234>» Last
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
92 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 92 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "This is what Liberalism creates" with 26 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 344   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 05:25 AM