hockey-fights.com
 Page 5 of 5 « First<2345
Username Post: Trump vs. the the Hard Left/Hard Right        (Topic#549770)
Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22169
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-18-18 12:18 AM - Post#1709218    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Kanrok Said:
Just because the Fusion GPS people used to work at the WALL STREET JOURNAL means exactly dick about whether they are credible.

You are employing the logical fallacy entitled “argument from authority.”

It implies a history of credibility. Whether they remain credible is TBD, but it shows a pattern of past behavior, counselor.

You have to put that logic text book of yours away.

It implies nothing of the sort.

Yes, we must ignore logic.

If we are of the “progressive” persuasion.

Is that an ad hominum attack?

Not if it’s true!

You're a lawyer, you don't know from truth

Your language is very hurtful.

Sniff.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10802
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-18-18 08:04 AM - Post#1709223    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
Then WALL STREET JOURNAL means nothing!?! May I ask your most reputable sources?

As for uranium one...... here is what I know. It's a Canadian company that can mine but not transport uranium. The state dept under HRC along with 9 other agencies approved the sale of the xompany. There is zero evidence that HRC made the call herself. This is what is called fishing

Reading is fundamental. The fact that two scumbags are former Wall Street Journal journalists means nothing to me. It's the people, not the publication. eg. Ssntonio Holmes is a former member of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They have a sterling reputation. Meanwhile, he is a scumbag. See how it works.

As for Uranium One, why don't we just wait and see since there is a grand jury empaneled.

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10802
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-18-18 08:07 AM - Post#1709224    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
I am interested in whether the G used the Fusion document to apply for a FISA warrant.

That might be fun to track down.

Didn’t everyone scoff when Trump said he was being wiretapped?

kan - Go the the website I posted. There is ample information there to tickle your fancy. It's all out there if you are interested.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22169
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-18-18 08:53 AM - Post#1709225    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
  • foolish Said:
Then WALL STREET JOURNAL means nothing!?! May I ask your most reputable sources?

As for uranium one...... here is what I know. It's a Canadian company that can mine but not transport uranium. The state dept under HRC along with 9 other agencies approved the sale of the xompany. There is zero evidence that HRC made the call herself. This is what is called fishing

Reading is fundamental. The fact that two scumbags are former Wall Street Journal journalists means nothing to me. It's the people, not the publication. eg. Ssntonio Holmes is a former member of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They have a sterling reputation. Meanwhile, he is a scumbag. See how it works.

As for Uranium One, why don't we just wait and see since there is a grand jury empaneled.

But...but...but...Peeeeeeete!

It’s the WALL STREET JOURNAL!

ROFL.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35591
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-18-18 11:18 AM - Post#1709229    

In response to Kanrok

There are really still people who swear -

-Trump wasn't wiretapped (insert word / mental gymnastics here)

-The dossier is true (can't even think a joke for that)

-Russia Russia Russia is real

-Uranium 1 / Clinton Foundation / Benghazi / Fast & Furious / Seth Rich / Rigging the 2016 dem primary / rigging the 2016 pres election (and still lost some how) / FISA cheats and unmasking / Obama-Clinton weaponizing FBI / CIA / NSA / IRS / EPA / DOJ / AG .......... never really happened, just shut up about it.

There are literally a shit ton of liberals who believe these things. It's so filthy, there's really no jokes or discussion left to deal with it.

As I said, it's like the supporters of Hitler, Mugabe, Mao, Castro, Maduro.... blind and insane. There's really no place left for these people in America, but they can thank their lucky stars for the US Constitution. They can in fact pollute daily life and the internet, unabated.

Page 5 of 5 « First<2345
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
107 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 107 guests are online now.
Ad
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.109 seconds.   Total Queries: 115   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 12:52 AM