hockey-fights.com
 Page 5 of 5 « First<2345
Username Post: Cheating on Spouse        (Topic#549775)
Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29602
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-13-18 07:22 PM - Post#1710388    

In response to Canucko29

It can’t be solved

It’s like Schrödinger's cat
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 14037
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-18 02:27 PM - Post#1710399    

In response to Johnny_Upton

Hahahaa! Funny, because the only relationships I see working now are where the men become Pavlov's dog.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35747
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-14-18 04:26 PM - Post#1710401    

In response to Canucko29

I only cheat on myself. Occasionally I'll wack off secretly without letting myself know. When I discover what I've done, there's usually a big fight with myself, replete with tearful recriminations.

I may threaten to leave myself, or never talk to myself again. But usually it works out. I'm lucky; I'm awfully good to myself even if I don't deserve it.

I think I'll keep me.....

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-15-18 05:08 PM - Post#1710468    

In response to NYRfan

ooo-wee..... had a bad one last night. Walked in on myself wearing a skimpy little number, waiting for me to sneak in the window.

It was so intense, I may have crossed the line. I may have committed self abuse. I'm afraid I may be getting a protective order against myself.

Kanrok what's your rates.

Pibb
legend
Total Posts: 12271
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-17-18 11:22 AM - Post#1710537    

In response to FreezingTexan

• FreezingTexan Said:
Lmao she does but her sis is a meth head

yeah ill pass on that lol

Big Gibby Tex
hall of famer
Total Posts: 8657
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-06-18 09:50 PM - Post#1712071    

In response to Hannibal

• Hannibal Said:
  • Big Gibby Tex Said:
My wife and I just passed our 18yr anniversary. The last 6 weeks have been close to if not the worst run we have been on. There have always been ups and downs, but nothing like this. I am weeks away from 40. She is 43. She has a career that has recently taken off and become very stressful. She is an extremely attractive women. She travels some. I admittedly have a hard time with this sometimes. It's not born out of nothing though. Our entire marriage I have complained about the one sidedness of our relationship, specifically when it came to sex and intimacy. If it was going to happen, I had to start it and she would regularly decline the offerings.

Recently, she has become so obsessed with work and her career, she has stopped basic decency with me. I work from home. She leaves without saying goodbye, where she used to always come into the office for a little hug/kiss/have a good day goodbye. She comes homes and is ALWAYS on the phone with somebody talking about work, and typically stays on the phone well into the evening. Whenever that's over, she lays in bed and reads until she goes to sleep. Very little variance to this routine.

Through all of that, with all signs pointing towards her wanting out of the marriage and many things suggesting shes already gone, I recently told her, it needs to happen. I don't want to be in a marriage with somebody that doesn't want to be with me, that's staying out of habit and/or because of the kids. I told her it's very obvious shes grown bored with me. I've offered to do whatever whenever she wants. I'm game for anything. But again, I have to always be the starter, and I'm done with that. Years of that in general and especially in the bedroom, doesn't do a whole lot for the ego. And without sounding like a douche bag, I wouldn't have any more trouble finding a new mate than she would. I honestly don't want that, but the one sidedness I can't deal with anymore. I don't think I should have to.

So anyway, a little theorapy for me I guess, writing out my shit. Reading the comments about it being the woman as much if not more than the men nowadays really hits home for me. It's what I have seen and experienced with so many of my friends as well, and what I am feeling now. I honestly feel like my wife has already left. It sucks but you have to deal with your realities. My biggest hang up now is that everything is stagnant. Neither of us wants to actually do it. When we sat down and talked about it a couple weeks ago, she said she still loved me and said I just didn't understand her and that we were just so different. I don't know. It's maddening. All I know is, if it's going to happen, I want it to happen sooner rather than later, while I still have the tools (so to speak) to not only enjoy the single life but to be decent at it. I don't want to waste time.

There's a lot more to it all as I am sure you can imagine, and to be fair, her version of what's going on and why things have become the way they have reads quite different, but considering this is all dudes, I figured you would only be interested in my version.

Damn BGT, sorry to hear about this. If I may, there may still be some hope. I realize you aren't spilling all the details but from the picture you paint, I seem to have lived the role of your wife (minus the lacking sex). Just the opposite in that regard, I was still hounding the wife but she wasn't interested ..... largely because of how everything else was going.

In my early 30's, I was tasked with overseeing 1/2 of our work force. Couple that responsibility with a new (and unqualified) CEO and a company that was sinking and I was drowning myself. Early mornings/late nights in the office. Phone calls/emails all evening long with many an interrupted dinner due to a phone call taking priority. My life revolved around work and my wife (and kid at the time) became secondary. I was panicked but couldn't share that with my wife. I had a job that I held me responsible for people's livelihoods (I had to fix the issues). Management who couldn't get me what I needed. On top of this I had just had baby #2 with baby #3 coming. I didn't know where to prioritize and focus. While I was doing my best at "being a man" (doing what I had to do), my wife essentially checked out because I essentially abandoned her to fend for herself. She certainly wasn't getting from me what she needed and I wasn't getting from her what I wanted (her to give me everything I was to get out of a wife despite giving her nothing as a husband).

Long story short, that led to some pretty intense conversations and decisions. We both ultimately admitted our issues and that we wanted to work it out.

For the sake of my marriage and family, I made a career change. One that I resisted for a long time as a I felt like I was walking away from a responsibility. And to be honest, I haven't looked back. Best decision ever. I've now been with the same firm for over 5 years (doing the same thing) and in a health situation and my marriage is quite good. I am simply there (physically and mentally) more and that is all she needed. Made my life more fulfilled as well.

Point being, she may be trying to balance an unbalanceable situation. At some point, you have to make a decision on how you want your life to be.

Sorry I’m just responding. Haven’t been on here since my last post. Your take on it is great and I appreciate it. The difference is, you listened when your wife talked to you about where things were and made a change. My wife has never made a bad decisions, done anything wrong or been in the wrong in her entire life, and I’m done with that.

Again, appreciate the words from you all, no matter how all over the place it all is!

Hannibal
hall of famer
Total Posts: 9914
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-17-18 10:29 AM - Post#1712316    

In response to Big Gibby Tex

• Big Gibby Tex Said:

Sorry I’m just responding. Haven’t been on here since my last post. Your take on it is great and I appreciate it. The difference is, you listened when your wife talked to you about where things were and made a change. My wife has never made a bad decisions, done anything wrong or been in the wrong in her entire life, and I’m done with that.

Again, appreciate the words from you all, no matter how all over the place it all is!

Just know, I didn't listen to my wife. She'd been telling me for a couple of years that my work environment was toxic and I saw it as a convenient excuse for her to blame me in the issue and absolve herself. The more she suggested it, the more I ignored it. It wasn't until after numerous friends in the business started to pound that drum. And then finally after a few eye-opening experiences, I saw it too. Sometimes you have to exhaust all the excuses you make for yourself to see the right choice. I would've argued with everyone that leaving the job wasn't the answer. Turns out it was but I had to come to that realization myself. And I am glad I did or things would've gotten worse for me both personally and professionally.
Barney who?

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-17-18 11:05 AM - Post#1712320    

In response to Hannibal

Churchill - "You can count on the Yanks to do the right thing......... after they've tried everything else".

Gumper31
superstar
Total Posts: 2950
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-21-18 03:53 PM - Post#1713750    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
I’ve been there, Gibby, and my recommendation would be to cover your ass, then make the plunge head first. Don’t wallow in it for a minute. Ever.

Even if you’d like to save the marriage, I think the only way to do that would be to respectfully tell her to piss off.

If that catches her off-guard...? Maybe she realizes something.

If not? Just go out and bang the shit out of the hottest chick you can find.

Probably sounds cold, but I’d also bet that most who’ve been down this road would agree...

-PR

AGREED!!! Well said PR!!!
hockey, my family, working out and having some beers!

ROBBIE
superstar
Total Posts: 2972
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
06-05-18 05:07 AM - Post#1713951    

In response to Gumper31

This must be the saddest thread ever !

Reading about 265 pound pure muscle men , who could kill you in a second crying about why their wives left them or why no women wants to date them ??

"That's right... I've killed women and children. Killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time, or another. And, I'm here to kill you, little Bill. For what you did to Ned."

Page 5 of 5 « First<2345
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
92 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 92 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.219 seconds.   Total Queries: 194   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 01:09 AM