hockey-fights.com
 Page 3 of 3 All« First<123
Username Post: Cheating on Spouse        (Topic#549775)
ILB
superstar
Total Posts: 4277
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

01-17-18 07:23 AM - Post#1709150    

In response to Pibb

Pibb, not to laugh at your dating life, but the image of the drunk lady doing dozens of shots only to puke in a couple glasses had me in tears this morning. The visual was too much for me.
"The Hand is fine, I got a shot of chromosome yesterday."

John Kordic on the status of his hand.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 34746
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 07:54 AM - Post#1709154    

In response to ILB

Damn, I feel like I'm in an episode of scared straight.

I don't even want to think about other people fucking around, let alone myself.

I feel all nasty and jittery just for reading this stuff.

Thank you for this public service / PSA.

As Granny said, "there's a reason........"

"Why that girl is desperately trying to capture a guy".

All the sane, rational guys have escaped from her.

Pibb
legend
Total Posts: 12244
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 08:21 AM - Post#1709156    

In response to ILB

• ILB Said:
Pibb, not to laugh at your dating life, but the image of the drunk lady doing dozens of shots only to puke in a couple glasses had me in tears this morning. The visual was too much for me.

If only you could have been there to see firsthand. What a fucking disaster.

Jax
Total Posts: 12929
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 08:41 AM - Post#1709159    

In response to Pibb

My wife has a recently divorced co-worker trying to re-enter the dating scene. This woman reeks of desperation. Within the first week of meeting a guy from Match.com the dude hit her up for $500. Then he asked for more money because his car broke down on the side of the road and he had to have it towed and repaired. Of course she gave it to him both times. And the guy has yet to take her on a date.
To a guy looking to take advantage, desperate women may as well have a fucking bell on them.

Maguire19
Total Posts: 19251
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 09:04 AM - Post#1709164    

In response to Pibb

That's horrible Pibb! Lol.

The worst one I had, I took her to Gordon Biersch... Not sure if these are all over but there's one in Buffalo. Like a nicer TGI Fridays I guess. A shade bit more upscale it seems anyways. She didn't drink too much and the conversation was decent. She was about a 6 in the looks department. But-her face. All seemed alright and she wanted to go back to her place for a night cap. Should of been a red flag because besides 2 days of texting and one phone call prior, she only knew me for the 2-3 hours we were out that night. I could have been a serial killer. Or she could have been. But I stupidly said yes. We get to her house and I had no idea, she had a male room mate. Whatever. But things got weird as soon as I walked in. Her whole house was rigged with Phillips Hue lighting. If you don't know what that is, basically every light fixture is capable of turning any color you can think of and they can alternate. So every light in the house is going from red to blue to green to purple. Just fucking weird. The lights that didn't have this were black lights. This would have been cool that one summer when I was 17 and messed around with mushrooms, but we're in our early 40's now. The male room mate I guess just went through a horrible break up and he's upstairs blasting some kind of bad metal music apparently drinking himself into oblivion. Its 11:00 pm on a Tuesday. I'm freaked out. I don't know these people. Didn't expect this type of sensory overload.... Anyways she asks me if I want to see her "chill room" in the basement. Again I stupidly say yes not thinking that I could have become the gimp from Pulp Fiction walking into basically a strangers basement. But it was actually a chill room and not a torture chamber. Weird 3D paintings on the walls, more black lights, strobe lights, lava lamps.... again.... fucking weird. We're hanging out and we start making out. I'm feeling a bit awkward. She abruptly stops and asks me if I want to see what she does besides her day job. She leaves the room and comes back with a suitcase filled with all types of sex toys... you name she had it including monster 12" rubber dicks in that suitcase. She told me she has to try all the product she sells so that's her personal collection. Some dudes may find this hot or interesting but this coupled with the lightshow upstairs (which included color changing lights in her toilet bowl)and the dude power drinking to metal blasting from upstairs, I just wasn't feeling in my wheelhouse. I was just like " Oh that's cool" but I was kind of freaked out about how this chick went from a decent date to seeming like Id skip right over HIV and just go full blown AIDS if this escalated anymore. I started to yap on how it was getting late and there was an ice storm supposed to hit that night lol. She tells me before I go she wants to dance for me. She breaks out these LED gloves and headband, and has an LED whip that's used for dancing, not hitting me with thank God. She starts blasting a tune by the guy from Tool's other band, don't know who or what, and does this tripped out rave club dance for me. I don't what to do or say. Again way awkward. She finishes up and as polite as I could say "Well, alright I have to head out".

The next morning I woke to a filthy text message of what she wanted to do to me. I politely talked to her for another day or two by text and then told her after further thought, not feeling the dating thing at that time. And that was it....

Jax
Total Posts: 12929
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 09:18 AM - Post#1709167    

In response to Maguire19

LOL.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21461
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 11:28 AM - Post#1709168    

In response to Pibb

• Pibb Said:
  • ILB Said:

If only you could have been there to see firsthand. What a fucking disaster.

Holy crap. What a disaster.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Pibb
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 11:30 AM - Post#1709169    

In response to Jax

LOL! That’s great Mags. That’s def a scary situation mine are usually wtf moments like how did I get myself into this and how come all I get are rejects. I guess some ppl pull decent chicks off of their but 90% of what I meet is a disaster.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 21461
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 11:31 AM - Post#1709170    

In response to Maguire19

Another scary story.

This thread has a lot of promise.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Maguire19
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 12:30 PM - Post#1709171    

In response to Pibb

• Pibb Said:
LOL! That’s great Mags. That’s def a scary situation mine are usually wtf moments like how did I get myself into this and how come all I get are rejects. I guess some ppl pull decent chicks off of their but 90% of what I meet is a disaster.

Oh me too. So many attempts and only a handful of decent and datable women met. So hard to even get responses from halfway normal looking girls. A friend of mine whose on POF whose female showed me her in box... 99+ messages... 99+ "Meet Me".... Its easy for women because we have a ridiculous amount of competition on there. We're only left with the lunatics so often it seems.

Pibb
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 12:44 PM - Post#1709172    

In response to Maguire19

Very true mags. I’m plugging away on there now and am talking to one but we shall see. All the really hot ones usually don’t answer but if they are that hot I’m thinking they probably have some serious issues.

Maguire19
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 01:11 PM - Post#1709180    

In response to Pibb

Exactly. Normal hot women don't need that mumbo jumbo unless they are attention whores.

Pibb
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 01:16 PM - Post#1709182    

In response to Maguire19

Dating is a dangerous business these days. You never know what kinda shit you are getting into.

Jobu
superstar
Total Posts: 4043
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 03:56 PM - Post#1709189    

In response to Pibb

Great stories.

My only POF experience was in 2010 and it was pretty normal, unfortunately for this thread. The woman I met did call me at four in the morning one night though, speaking incoherently between sobs. She never did tell me what was up that night. Any guesses?

I started going back to school soon after ending it with the POF chick, online dating seemed like a joke compared to all the poon at college.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 06:10 PM - Post#1709200    

In response to Maguire19

Please introduce dildo-woman to juha so we can get some photos of him with a giant pepper shaker up his butt, and a little Lincoln hat, like the Wayans guy used to wear.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37168
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 08:36 PM - Post#1709210    

In response to Jax

• Jax Said:
My wife has a recently divorced co-worker trying to re-enter the dating scene. This woman reeks of desperation. Within the first week of meeting a guy from Match.com the dude hit her up for $500. Then he asked for more money because his car broke down on the side of the road and he had to have it towed and repaired. Of course she gave it to him both times. And the guy has yet to take her on a date.
To a guy looking to take advantage, desperate women may as well have a fucking bell on them.

Catfishing! There's a name for that.

-PR

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37168
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 08:40 PM - Post#1709211    

In response to Maguire19

• Maguire19 Said:

The worst one I had, I took her to Gordon Biersch... Not sure if these are all over but there's one in Buffalo. Like a nicer TGI Fridays I guess. A shade bit more upscale it seems anyways. She didn't drink too much and the conversation was decent. She was about a 6 in the looks department. But-her face. All seemed alright and she wanted to go back to her place for a night cap. Should of been a red flag because besides 2 days of texting and one phone call prior, she only knew me for the 2-3 hours we were out that night. I could have been a serial killer. Or she could have been. But I stupidly said yes. We get to her house and I had no idea, she had a male room mate. Whatever. But things got weird as soon as I walked in. Her whole house was rigged with Phillips Hue lighting. If you don't know what that is, basically every light fixture is capable of turning any color you can think of and they can alternate. So every light in the house is going from red to blue to green to purple. Just fucking weird. The lights that didn't have this were black lights. This would have been cool that one summer when I was 17 and messed around with mushrooms, but we're in our early 40's now. The male room mate I guess just went through a horrible break up and he's upstairs blasting some kind of bad metal music apparently drinking himself into oblivion. Its 11:00 pm on a Tuesday. I'm freaked out. I don't know these people. Didn't expect this type of sensory overload.... Anyways she asks me if I want to see her "chill room" in the basement. Again I stupidly say yes not thinking that I could have become the gimp from Pulp Fiction walking into basically a strangers basement. But it was actually a chill room and not a torture chamber. Weird 3D paintings on the walls, more black lights, strobe lights, lava lamps.... again.... fucking weird. We're hanging out and we start making out. I'm feeling a bit awkward. She abruptly stops and asks me if I want to see what she does besides her day job. She leaves the room and comes back with a suitcase filled with all types of sex toys... you name she had it including monster 12" rubber dicks in that suitcase. She told me she has to try all the product she sells so that's her personal collection. Some dudes may find this hot or interesting but this coupled with the lightshow upstairs (which included color changing lights in her toilet bowl)and the dude power drinking to metal blasting from upstairs, I just wasn't feeling in my wheelhouse. I was just like " Oh that's cool" but I was kind of freaked out about how this chick went from a decent date to seeming like Id skip right over HIV and just go full blown AIDS if this escalated anymore. I started to yap on how it was getting late and there was an ice storm supposed to hit that night lol. She tells me before I go she wants to dance for me. She breaks out these LED gloves and headband, and has an LED whip that's used for dancing, not hitting me with thank God. She starts blasting a tune by the guy from Tool's other band, don't know who or what, and does this tripped out rave club dance for me. I don't what to do or say. Again way awkward. She finishes up and as polite as I could say "Well, alright I have to head out".

The next morning I woke to a filthy text message of what she wanted to do to me. I politely talked to her for another day or two by text and then told her after further thought, not feeling the dating thing at that time. And that was it....

Mags...brother...this post needs it's own thread...LMAO

-PR

tmc
superstar
Total Posts: 3223
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-17-18 09:49 PM - Post#1709213    

In response to PuckRogue

A coworker of mine has been on POF for years. He has met some nice ladies on there. They always end up with issues though. Insecurity is the main one. He has told me of some funny dates he has been on. One was he was meeting a lady at a Tim Hortons for coffee She is about 15 minutes late. She finally shows and walks into the coffee shop. She is older than her picture, her hair is uncombed. She is wearing a stained old white jacket, blue jeans and running shoes with grass stains all over them. She sits down and says sorry her bus was late, she cannot afford a car because she has never been so broke in her life! She talks about finding a man to marry because she aint getting any younger. Needless to say that was the last date. Another one showed up at the coffee shop and she had shoulders like a linebacker and a head the size of Alberta. I said you didn't notice this in the picture and he said the picture was of someone else or photo shopped. He met another one and thought everything was going cool. They hit it off and they start knocking boots, seems good.He plans on a sleepover Friday night at her place. She mentions he can meet some of her family. When her sister and her daughter arrive they start with a drink. She then asks the sister where her son is and she says he's picking up weed for them to split, and will be along soon. the son shows up and produces a bag of weed. An argument ensues between the two because he got the bigger part of the weed! Cooler heads prevail and they start smoking a lot of pot with the daughters two preteen kids playing xbox in the same room. My friend grew up in the sixties but is long past the weed smoking stage. he walks out on the deck(he has had three glasses of wine) and wonders how he is going to get out of there. He doesn't really want to drive but can't handle the atmosphere. His girl comes out on the deck and asks if all is good. He says he's not comfortable because of the weed especially when there are children around. She states that everyone smokes weed or has friends that smoke, so what is the issue? He ended up leaving and never looked back. He has now hooked up with a lady he already knew and seems to be going well. I miss all the funny stories from his Plenty of fish encounters.

Maguire19
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-18-18 07:40 AM - Post#1709220    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
  • Maguire19 Said:

Mags...brother...this post needs it's own thread...LMAO

-PR

Lol... Yeah, we are straying off subject but online dating is silly. Never thought Id find myself doing it but, such is life.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-18-18 11:48 AM - Post#1709235    

In response to tmc

• tmc Said:
showed up at the coffee shop and she had shoulders like a linebacker and a head the size of Alberta. I said you didn't notice this in the picture and he said the picture was of someone else or photo shopped.

ahhhh, Ricky Tidwell's mama !

Ricky Tidwell's mama's gonna play football
Her real name's Doris
But they're gonna call her "Too Tall"
They say she's a fine young man but she's really not
Ricky's mama was the master of the cheap shot
And on the triple option play she could ruin your day

She led the team in tackles and the league in sacks
Responsible for killing nine running backs
But the school's reputation was destroyed
They accused Ricky's mama of steroids

Ricky Tidwell's mama's on probation
Now the college is under their eighth investigation
They wouldn't leave poor Ricky Tidwell's mama alone
She'd been takin' male hormones

Doris Tidwell's gonna be hell
In the NFL

Page 3 of 3 All« First<123
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
110 Online Now
3 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 107 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 345   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 09:11 AM