hockey-fights.com
Username Post: FC beer trading thread        (Topic#549789)
Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29402
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-14-18 03:59 PM - Post#1708961    

Not going to make a lot of rules but going to treat it like Tape trading back in the day

If you want to trade a specialty beer/limited release - make sure you have it. Though feel free to post about specialty beers in your area that are being released

If you’re shipping a bomber (glass) the responsibility is on the shipper that it gets there ok. If broken, it’s the shippers responsibility to make it right

Like tape trading good communication is key

Have at it

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Peatycap
Total Posts: 30050
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-14-18 08:19 PM - Post#1708969    

In response to Johnny_Upton

Nice idea. When I get back from vacay, I'll check in.

It'd be cool to see some folks post haves and wants to see if you could find trade partners.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-19-18 06:07 PM - Post#1709258    

In response to Peatycap

I’ll start this off

I have 2 cans of Indeed Rum King. I cant guarantee if they are 16 or 17 (Cans are the same). I have a 15 Rum King Bomber but it will take a kings ransom

I have a bomber or Surley Darkness (Maybe)

I can do 6’ers of local breweries just pick your flavor

Interested in local IPA’s and nonstandard beers. Not too interested in sours/Wilds

I’ll post pics reviews tomorrow
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Edited by Johnny_Upton on 01-19-18 06:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3390
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 06:48 PM - Post#1709430    

I could get into this. I'm not much of a collector, but I'm curious about the beers (mostly IPAs) coming out of the small breweries in other parts of the country.....

.....and living here in Beervana, I almost feel obligated to offer up all that Oregon has to offer!

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 07:02 PM - Post#1709432    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
I could get into this. I'm not much of a collector, but I'm curious about the beers (mostly IPAs) coming out of the small breweries in other parts of the country.....

.....and living here in Beervana, I almost feel obligated to offer up all that Oregon has to offer!

I’d be willing to do a trade - would like to stay away from Portlandia beers I can get here

#Filthystrong

haymaker36
Total Posts: 15966
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 07:36 PM - Post#1709435    

I’m moving up to the Sierra Foothills in a couple of weeks, and will have a bevy of new beers at my disposal. Are there any explicit do’s or dont’s when shipping booze?
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Peatycap
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-18 04:35 PM - Post#1709495    

In response to haymaker36

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33097/

Right down the street from me. Not the best scores on beeradvocate.

I gotta say, I was lucky enough to get the Hazy Not Lazy. I REALLY hope they make that again come spring because it drank like a spring/summer IPA.

The Shucker Stout is good.

The Double IPA (Tongue Crusher) is good too. It comes in 22 ounce cans via a 4 pack.

Beyond that, our local beer/deli store has a nice selection. But I'd hate to get something you guys could already get.

I also think I can get beers from https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/36869/ That said, I'm much more familiar with Mullys. https://www.facebook.com/Mullys-Brewery-140214 1059...

Let me know if something interests you. No biggie if not.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-18 11:42 PM - Post#1709592    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

I’d be willing to do a trade - would like to stay away from Portlandia beers I can get here

I could put together a nice 6-er of stuff you can't get outside this zip code.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-27-18 03:45 PM - Post#1709611    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

Sounds good - you want IPAs or just a general mix of beers

#Filthystrong

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-28-18 03:55 PM - Post#1709633    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

mostly IPA, but I'm into whatever is interesting. Are there anyissues shipping beer cross-country? I've never done it..

I mostly drink IPAs, but I'll try anything interesting. Are there issues shipping beer cross-country? I've never tried...

Edited by foolish on 01-28-18 03:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-28-18 06:06 PM - Post#1709634    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • foolish Said:

mostly IPA, but I'm into whatever is interesting. Are there anyissues shipping beer cross-country? I've never done it..

I mostly drink IPAs, but I'll try anything interesting. Are there issues shipping beer cross-country? I've never tried...

Don’t think so, cans prob ship better than bottles.

#Filthystrong

Peatycap
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-31-18 07:14 PM - Post#1709803    

In response to Peatycap

• Peatycap Said:
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33097/

Right down the street from me. Not the best scores on beeradvocate.

I gotta say, I was lucky enough to get the Hazy Not Lazy. I REALLY hope they make that again come spring because it drank like a spring/summer IPA.

The Shucker Stout is good.

The Double IPA (Tongue Crusher) is good too. It comes in 22 ounce cans via a 4 pack.

Beyond that, our local beer/deli store has a nice selection. But I'd hate to get something you guys could already get.

I also think I can get beers from https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/36869/ That said, I'm much more familiar with Mullys. https://www.facebook.com/Mullys-Brewery-140214 1059...

Let me know if something interests you. No biggie if not.

Hazy Not Lazy Too drops 2/24. Best description is a juicy, tropical NE style Double IPA. I know we're a month off, and I'll hit you fellas back up when it drops, but let me know if that interests you at all. Great beer IMO.

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-16-18 08:48 PM - Post#1710531    

In response to Peatycap

Completed a trade with Foolish

He can pick IPAs.

#Filthystrong

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-18-18 10:08 AM - Post#1710575    

Well thank you! Hats off to your selecting as well!

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
120 Online Now
2 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 118 guests are online now.
Hot Topic
Most recent hot topic is "The Gifts that Keep on Giving" with 36 replies.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.234 seconds.   Total Queries: 251   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 12:31 PM