hockey-fights.com
Username Post: Larry Nasser        (Topic#549820)
Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29525
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-18 11:04 AM - Post#1709328    

Not sure if anyone’s caught any of the victims impact statements, but this guy is the poster child for killings too good for him

There are a ton of people involved with this that need to see the inside of a jail cell

Sad and pathetic situation.
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Q88
all star
Total Posts: 2045
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-18 12:55 PM - Post#1709330    

In response to Johnny_Upton

I didn't know about this, so I did a bit of reading -

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/page/msu_docto...

"In 2004, the family friend in Nassar's criminal assault case told a counselor about the alleged abuse, according to an Ingham County court document. The counselor had the 12-year-old girl and her parents meet with Nassar, who denied the allegations, and the girl's parents forced her to recant; the girl later told "multiple therapists and counselors" about the abuse, the document says. There is no record of anyone calling law enforcement about the allegations, although state law mandates mental-health counselors to report child sexual abuse."

Wow...imagine forcing your daughter to recant her molestation charges, AND never contacting law enforcement about the incident. YOUR child was sexually assaulted and you do NOTHING except blame her? Apparently the girl's parents were friends of Nassar, and he REPEATEDLY molested her over many years...and all the while the parents ignored the child's allegations.

Some parents...yeah, they gotta go. As another poster in another thread mentioned, Yeah...we should be building guillotines for these types of people. And I'm talking about those parents. The guillotine for Nassar is obvious.

Sorry, but I have absolutely NO sympathy for people who willingly serve their children up to monsters, especially after they've heard their child's terrified plea for help. You've got to be a "special" type of degenerate to even imagine doing something like that.

Edited by Q88 on 01-22-18 01:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaveRichterfan
all star
Total Posts: 2206
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-22-18 09:25 PM - Post#1709360    

In response to Q88

• Q88 Said:
I didn't know about this, so I did a bit of reading -

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/page/msu_docto...

"In 2004, the family friend in Nassar's criminal assault case told a counselor about the alleged abuse, according to an Ingham County court document. The counselor had the 12-year-old girl and her parents meet with Nassar, who denied the allegations, and the girl's parents forced her to recant; the girl later told "multiple therapists and counselors" about the abuse, the document says. There is no record of anyone calling law enforcement about the allegations, although state law mandates mental-health counselors to report child sexual abuse."

Wow...imagine forcing your daughter to recant her molestation charges, AND never contacting law enforcement about the incident. YOUR child was sexually assaulted and you do NOTHING except blame her? Apparently the girl's parents were friends of Nassar, and he REPEATEDLY molested her over many years...and all the while the parents ignored the child's allegations.

Some parents...yeah, they gotta go. As another poster in another thread mentioned, Yeah...we should be building guillotines for these types of people. And I'm talking about those parents. The guillotine for Nassar is obvious.

Sorry, but I have absolutely NO sympathy for people who willingly serve their children up to monsters, especially after they've heard their child's terrified plea for help. You've got to be a "special" type of degenerate to even imagine doing something like that.

Spot on post Q. I saw the clip of the victim's impact statement to Nasser last week. Sickening. If I am not mistaken, I think the girls Dad committed suicide recently.
You know that these parents were prioritizing their "social status" over the welfare of the child when they made those decisions. Despicable!
Where's the money Lebowski?

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3748
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-18 09:23 AM - Post#1709371    

In response to DaveRichterfan

None of these wide-spread abuse scenarios (church, Hollywood, this) could occur if people in power (parents, coaches, agents, other priests) didn't support the victimizer by their silence and dismissals of the victims. Sad state of our society.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22089
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-18 10:53 AM - Post#1709377    

In response to foolish

I’ve always been an advocate of never allowing children to be alone in a room with an adult not related to them.

That stops the vast majority of these events.

But I recall hearing one of this idiot’s victims saying that he digitally penetrated her while her mother was in the room!

I also don’t understand why mandatory reporting does not mean mandatory.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Q88
all star
Total Posts: 2045
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-23-18 01:19 PM - Post#1709385    

In response to Kanrok

I've known a few cops over the years; a couple were actually close acquaintances. I remember one time one of these cops telling me during a conversation on lowlifes, "If the media reported ALL of the stuff that happens out there, normal people would be lining up at the prescription window getting anti-depressants." (pp)

Her point was that there was just soooo much pathetic, scummy, and degenerate behavior going on out there that the average joe with an average life and an average family and an average thought process couldn't comprehend it. She specifically mentioned the number of suicides we DON'T hear about and the child misery.

I have a feeling that seeing that kind of the human animal day after day after day would change you A LOT. People that abuse their kids, sell their kids, spend all their money on drugs while their kids starve, etc; how would you not start to change, and look at people like that with utter contempt and just want to beat their lights out before the lawyer arrives?

That's what I'm imaging here - the cops interviewing the parents of that little girl and having to listen to these POS parents explain that yes, the child DID indeed relate the abuse but WE (parents) didn't believe her. Or, yes...we were in the room when he stuck his fingers inside her, but we didn't think it was a big deal. As a cop taking these statements, how do you suppress the enormous urge to reach across the desk and smash your fists into BOTH parents' faces?? At the very least, how do you NOT look them both straight in the eyes and say, "Both you pieces of shit deserve to be in prison for the rest of your worthless fucking lives."??? Man..the willpower that must take.

Kanrok could add a lot here I'm sure. And ed, who I believe is still in the field.

I'm actually not in favour of the death penalty, but for people who abuse kids and the people who "serve" those kids up..I would have no problem with someone saying, "We gotta string those ones up."

haymaker36
Total Posts: 16009
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 09:51 AM - Post#1709402    

In response to Q88

Just insane systemic abuse, at the Penn St level. Probably worse. MSU AD and all connected should burn for this. Many props to those brave young Olympians that used their platform to speak up.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 10:16 AM - Post#1709403    

In response to haymaker36

I'd throw in USA Gymnastics and anyone else related

The Karolyi's position is unfortunately similar to Paterno
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

haymaker36
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 07:32 PM - Post#1709434    

• Johnny_Upton Said:

Agreed. Although I always thought it was weird that creepy old man was around all those little girls every 4 years like clockwork.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

phantomenforcer
superstar
Total Posts: 3609
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-18 06:04 AM - Post#1709447    

In response to Q88

• Q88 Said:
I've known a few cops over the years; a couple were actually close acquaintances. I remember one time one of these cops telling me during a conversation on lowlifes, "If the media reported ALL of the stuff that happens out there, normal people would be lining up at the prescription window getting anti-depressants." (pp)

Her point was that there was just soooo much pathetic, scummy, and degenerate behavior going on out there that the average joe with an average life and an average family and an average thought process couldn't comprehend it. She specifically mentioned the number of suicides we DON'T hear about and the child misery.

I have a feeling that seeing that kind of the human animal day after day after day would change you A LOT. People that abuse their kids, sell their kids, spend all their money on drugs while their kids starve, etc; how would you not start to change, and look at people like that with utter contempt and just want to beat their lights out before the lawyer arrives?

That's what I'm imaging here - the cops interviewing the parents of that little girl and having to listen to these POS parents explain that yes, the child DID indeed relate the abuse but WE (parents) didn't believe her. Or, yes...we were in the room when he stuck his fingers inside her, but we didn't think it was a big deal. As a cop taking these statements, how do you suppress the enormous urge to reach across the desk and smash your fists into BOTH parents' faces?? At the very least, how do you NOT look them both straight in the eyes and say, "Both you pieces of shit deserve to be in prison for the rest of your worthless fucking lives."??? Man..the willpower that must take.

Kanrok could add a lot here I'm sure. And ed, who I believe is still in the field.

I'm actually not in favour of the death penalty, but for people who abuse kids and the people who "serve" those kids up..I would have no problem with someone saying, "We gotta string those ones up."

I can second this as a paramedic. Much of the stuff I see you never see coverage on and when there is coverage, it is often inaccurate or profoundly lacking in detail.

Nursing home elder abuse/neglect is rampant and nobody cares. If you report it nothing happens.

Drug overdoses are insanely high and they are finally getting coverage now.

Suicide is rampant and almost never gets coverage.

Child abuse, endangerment, and neglect is everywhere, but social services is a joke. Complaints are an extreme pain in the ass to make and they rarely get followed up on in any meaningful way.

NYR_Nutz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7156
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-18 10:49 PM - Post#1709510    

In response to Kanrok

Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of child abuse sex crimes are committed by close family members or friends, it is very rare that it’s done by a stranger. That’s what makes it even scarier to think about. It’s being done by the people who you trust with your child.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22089
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-18 01:32 PM - Post#1709551    

In response to NYR_Nutz

• NYR_Nutz Said:
Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of child abuse sex crimes are committed by close family members or friends, it is very rare that it’s done by a stranger. That’s what makes it even scarier to think about. It’s being done by the people who you trust with your child.

That is true.

I had to take a class in order to be certified to perform ministry work that is often just tangential to children.

I never stay in a room alone with a child that s not mine.

I generally don’t interview women alone in my office either.

Sometimes it’s just not practical.

Keeping the door open is also not practical, especially when discussing privileged information.

But I never am alone in a room with a woman when I have to observe scarring or similar cases (for instance a breast augmentation surgery gone awry).

I will always have a female in the room with me.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35489
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-18 03:20 PM - Post#1709567    

• haymaker36 Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

Agreed. Although I always thought it was weird that creepy old man was around all those little girls every 4 years like clockwork.

Absolutely.

"Can't judge a book" and all that.... but that old dracula looking fucker always made me think twice. He's the perfect all-powerful untouchable who could do whatever he felt like, just like Nasser.

And when being a coach of little girls, for 50 years and as an old man, is every ounce of your being ? Very odd.

haymaker36
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-18 05:56 PM - Post#1709585    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
  • haymaker36 Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:

Absolutely.

"Can't judge a book" and all that.... but that old dracula looking fucker always made me think twice. He's the perfect all-powerful untouchable who could do whatever he felt like, just like Nasser.

And when being a coach of little girls, for 50 years and as an old man, is every ounce of your being ? Very odd.

The stuff that’s going to come out about Karolyi and his wife will be very bad, IMO. They completely enabled that shitbag.

-Crowder

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 12193
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-02-18 07:12 PM - Post#1709934    

"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 12193
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-02-18 07:13 PM - Post#1709935    

In response to Baldridge

He'll be the most respected guy in IBEW 665 after that.....
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Johnny_Upton
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-02-18 07:41 PM - Post#1709936    

In response to Baldridge

Classy - wearing a work shirt to court...

While I can’t imagine what any parent would go through having 3 kids molested, I do put some of the blame in the parents

#Filthystrong

COCHRANE29
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5536
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-03-18 05:34 PM - Post#1709984    

If I were one of those sheriff deputies, the moment he leapt after that scumbag, I would have conveniently tied my shoe nice & snug & then check the other before I moseyed on over to ask that girls father to politely removed his hands from that predators neck despite his face being blueberry blue.

That poor guy has to live with the fact that he was not able to do his primary job of protecting his innocent babies. Don`t know if I could live with that guilt if I were him. I don`t allow my daughters on overnight school trips unless I or my wife chaperone ... & will never be allowed to be alone with an adult under any circumstances for any amount of time... not even a doctor... this is the sick world in which we live now.

The only think that I can hope for is for this scumbag Nasser is to be put in Gen Pop for maximum exposure to whomever wants to spend time with him for whatever needs they may have.. The boys will get him inside no matter where he is.
C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
107 Online Now
0 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 107 guests are online now.
Ad
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.297 seconds.   Total Queries: 318   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 10:05 PM