hockey-fights.com
Article by DPR4444    (01-24-18 01:22 PM)

https://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2018/1/23/16898046...

Username Comments
NYR_Nutz
hall of famer
Total Posts: 7157
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-24-18 08:36 PM - Post#1709437    

In response to DPR4444

They are disgusting to watch. It's absolutely pathetic. I hate what management has done to this team. Besides Brendan Smith. Cruder and sadly MZA, there is nobody on the team with any semblance of willingness to stand up for each other. And none of these guys are really even fighters and MZA is 5'6 and maybe 180lbs

COCHRANE29
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5539
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-18 06:32 AM - Post#1709448    

In response to NYR_Nutz

Rick Nash, a Canadian, at 6`4 235... Has got to be the biggest waste of space & waste of a sweater that I`ve ever seen. No passion, no honor, Nada.... A big lump of shit that apologizes for "accidently" running into somebody!

Even when not playing well, which is 98% of the time, you would think he would make up for it in other areas of physicality.

Please disappear, you over sized apologetic pussy!

C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Edited by COCHRANE29 on 01-25-18 06:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Edmond Dantes
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5448
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-18 03:49 PM - Post#1709492    

In response to COCHRANE29

Looks like they picked up Cody Mcleod. Those dorks on Blueshirt Banter are liking pms'ing; idiots had an obsession with Tanner Glass and believed him playing was why they didn't win the Stanley Cup.
'take the shortest route to the puck and arrive in ill humor' -Fred Shero

Fotiu
Total Posts: 17306
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-25-18 03:59 PM - Post#1709493    

In response to Ching Johnson

It was a disgrace how much shit Tanner Glass got from know nothing Ranger fans during his time in NYC.
“I know words, I have the best words.”

COCHRANE29
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5539
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-18 06:27 AM - Post#1709516    

In response to Fotiu

Majority of Rags fans don`t appreciate, deserve or even understand what a guy like McLoed gives or does for a team... even in this yeast infected league.
Preds fans/ journalists don`t seem to get it either.... after all, they are in Tennessee.

Here:

I get the appeal for McLeod. He’s a big bruiser who starts a fight or lays a booming hit every time he steps out on the ice. That is the best part of a game for many fans.

However, in today’s NHL, there is just no need for a player like McLeod. McLeod is currently in his 12th NHL season, which to me is remarkable. His career high in points in a season is 20, which came in his sophomore year with the Colorado Avalanche. He’s only gone over 10 points seven times, yet eclipsed 120+ PIM nine times.

With 123 career points, and 1,519 career penalty minutes, teams are getting almost 13 minutes of McLeod in the box before he records a point. The fact that teams are willing to make that trade simply baffles me. With so many young and talented prospects in the AHL, that can actually contribute points, it blows my mind that Colorado and Nashville are willing to give up a roster spot for a goon.

By 19 yr Old Jake Evan... whom prefers a big bag of dicks over a lightly scented salmon steak any day of the week & twice on weekdays!
C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Edited by COCHRANE29 on 01-26-18 06:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35802
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
01-26-18 03:27 PM - Post#1709568    

In response to COCHRANE29

wow, didn't even know the Preds had ditched McLeod. Fuuuuuuck me.

Preds in fact do have a slot for THAT guy. They're loaded with talent and speed. 3 lines deep of great talent and 3 D pairs full of talent. All small.

Oh well. They'll probably still keep winning, but then they'll be whining when somebody knocks out Forsberg, Josi, Fiala.

Fotiu
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-03-18 11:32 AM - Post#1709957    

In response to NYRfan

Holy fuck - Rangers fans on Twitter are beside themselves over the NYR picking up an "enforcer." I've had to stop myself from trolling these idiots, but my days of internet arguing are over.

It's a disgrace how the average fans look at a physical player today.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-04-18 07:33 AM - Post#1709994    

In response to Fotiu

That was embarrassing yesterday. Forsberg slowly backs into Vesey who plants his face directly into the guy's shoulder (head down, has no idea what's happening). Vesey gets all fucked up, so there has to be a fight.

Johanssen (of all people) throws some midget around like it's dwarf tossing in a bar.

Apparently McCleod said some angry things to a few Preds. In reality he probably didn't feel like fighting a bunch of friends.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-04-18 07:45 AM - Post#1709996    

In response to Fotiu

• Fotiu Said:
Holy fuck - Rangers fans on Twitter are beside themselves over the NYR picking up an "enforcer." I've had to stop myself from trolling these idiots, but my days of internet arguing are over.

It's a disgrace how the average fans look at a physical player today.

We used to joke about Bettman turning hockey into olympics / ice capades....... and here it is, 100% realised.

Fotiu
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-04-18 12:11 PM - Post#1710013    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
That was embarrassing yesterday. Forsberg slowly backs into Vesey who plants his face directly into the guy's shoulder (head down, has no idea what's happening). Vesey gets all fucked up, so there has to be a fight.

Johanssen (of all people) throws some midget around like it's dwarf tossing in a bar.

Apparently McCleod said some angry things to a few Preds. In reality he probably didn't feel like fighting a bunch of friends.

Dude, did you watch that thing too? the Rangers were fucking OWNED physically, totally intimidated to the point where their softness lead to the injury of two more important players.

I don't blame McLeod - he barely got three shifts the final two periods or so. But christ, what an embarrassment. But yeah - enforcers have more of a negative impact than a positive one on a team (and I'm quoting some Twitter idiot here).

Brady Skjei is the one who had to step up and make a statement?!? Holy fuck. Good luck with that.

Fotiu
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-04-18 12:14 PM - Post#1710014    

In response to Fotiu

On the plus side, Ron Duguay at least had the stones two twice say what we were all thinking - that the Preds saw the Rangers as easy meat physically and suddenly got all brave. And that there was a reason why McLeod was picked up - that the Rangers need to put on their big boy pants and get tougher.

At least someone in the media besides us neanderthals see this team for what it really is.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-04-18 09:58 PM - Post#1710021    

In response to Fotiu

Lol, Forsberg got 3 games. He simply backed into Vesey, who was skating with his head totally down.

I guess now it's a big no-no to hit somebody who isn't staring directly at you. Or slowly back into them.

This league is just fucked. Every other major league is tougher than hockey now.

daveh8
superstar
Total Posts: 4266
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-05-18 04:15 PM - Post#1710064    

In response to NYRfan

trust me boys it's no different here in philly. we have a few more fights than you guys but they haven't been much.

his how disfunctional this team is. we recall ty goldbourne and hextall comes out and actually talks the kid up-he'll hit, fight, and he's a good penalty killer (last time i looked he flyers had the worst PK in the league).

so what does our idiot coach do? give him 5 minutes a game, tell him not to fight, and not use him at all on our PK. so while our fight totals might be slightly higher, trust me if it makes you feel any better it feels just as bad down here.

Glenda
prospect
Total Posts: 3
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-22-18 02:03 AM - Post#1710837    

In response to daveh8

Looks like they picked up Cody Mcleod. Those dorks on Blueshirt Banter are liking pms'ing; idiots bestfootballbettingsites.org had an obsession with Tanner Glass and believed him playing was why they didn't win the Stanley Cup.

Fotiu
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
02-22-18 03:27 PM - Post#1710886    

In response to Glenda

• Glenda Said:
Looks like they picked up Cody Mcleod. Those dorks on Blueshirt Banter are liking pms'ing; idiots bestfootballbettingsites.org had an obsession with Tanner Glass and believed him playing was why they didn't win the Stanley Cup.

Oh yeah - I had to stop reading that drivel and following Rangers blogs on Twitter. They thought Tanner Glass was a worthless slug just south of Satan, and hate the McLeod pick up.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
93 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 92 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.266 seconds.   Total Queries: 288   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 12:49 AM