hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 5 1234>
Username Post: Ugly, Stupid Cunt of the Day        (Topic#550053)
PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37304
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 09:37 AM - Post#1712341    

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp...

Classy. From such an esteemed mind as a "creative writing professor". LOL

-PR

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35629
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 11:46 AM - Post#1712346    

In response to PuckRogue

She is now the darling of the left. If only they could get her a license to kill the people she hates so much, the left would be thrilled.

Heard a great nickname for the previous leftist darling Shawn King.

They call him Talcum X

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29556
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 12:04 PM - Post#1712347    

In response to NYRfan

She is really, really ugly.

Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 12:38 PM - Post#1712348    

In response to Johnny_Upton

But beautiful to the left. Because of that bee-yoo-tiful hate that hates all the right people.

Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 13993
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 06:40 PM - Post#1712354    

In response to NYRfan

We don't have a lot of leftists here anymore. I kind of feel badly for them. They have been on this massive losing streak lately.

Anytime something promising comes up to dethrone Trump, it turns out to be nothing.

Yet, everyday, some leftist is doing something insanely stupid like this or we get a Starbucks controversy where leftists cannibalize their own.

It's been like this for two years.

Even the Trump tweets that make us all wince end up getting some vindication, such as when South and North Korea next week are about to announce an end to their state of war.

Democrats can't win an election without running Blue Dogs and their progressive wing are looking pathetic.

The left should be doing a lot better than this... ...

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 07:34 PM - Post#1712356    

In response to Canucko29

I love it. It's literally every fucking day some contingent of the deranged left does something embarrassing.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10773

A law student yells "Fuck the Law." LMFAO!!!

But, by all means, bring up Ted Nugent.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3748
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 09:07 PM - Post#1712357    

In response to Canucko29

You guys are triggered as heck right now!

Now back to your conservative circle jerk. This is all I have to add (Alinsky, foster, povard)

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 09:11 PM - Post#1712358    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:

Now back to your conservative circle jerk. This is all I have to add (Alinsky, foster, povard)

So now you guys use our lingo. Imitation indeed is the highest form of flattery.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-19-18 09:28 PM - Post#1712359    

In response to Canucko29

HA! Nice move.

Anyway, since you maniac conspiracy nuts would never think to read a “deep state” media outlet like CNN, I thought I would share this quick read on the former First Lady with you.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/opinions/s ecret-ser...

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 12:32 AM - Post#1712360    

In response to foolish

Well, it's nice to know that they have more positive things to say about people that they never really liked when they're dead . Maybe there is hope for Trump after all.

Peatycap
Total Posts: 30074
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 07:18 AM - Post#1712361    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
HA! Nice move.

Anyway, since you maniac conspiracy nuts would never think to read a “deep state” media outlet like CNN, I thought I would share this quick read on the former First Lady with you.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/opinions/s ecret-ser...

Yay. 1% of their content is unbiased!

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 12196
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 07:36 AM - Post#1712362    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:

The right wing bias/ circle jerk has destroyed the site. How many people actually visit the site anymore on a regular basis? 15-20?...

Somehow the site has turned into a bunch of bitter white guys in their 50's who don't even follow sports anymore..

Very exciting!...

"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

FreezingTexan
legend
Total Posts: 12559
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 09:01 AM - Post#1712363    

In response to Baldridge

Or it could be that the game sucks now and most have moved on.
Germany, it's like Wisconsin only with a really bad past.

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29556
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 09:21 AM - Post#1712364    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • foolish Said:

The right wing bias/ circle jerk has destroyed the site. How many people actually visit the site anymore on a regular basis? 15-20?...

Somehow the site has turned into a bunch of bitter white guys in their 50's who don't even follow sports anymore..

Very exciting!...

Oh please.

It was not much different (Other than politics becoming a bigger/meaner part of life - Thanks Shitlibs). The difference is the boards lefties back in the day could articulate a decent argument for the policies they support.

Foolish does a pretty good job, you strictly post simple sentences with little thought or content
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Baldridge
legend
Total Posts: 12196
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 09:36 AM - Post#1712365    

I honestly could care less about politics. I think the state of politics in this country is ridiculous on both sides. It's such a waste of time and energy....

As a kid, I rarely remember adults talking about their political beliefs in daily conversations. Nobody gave a shit. Today it affects every everything. I'm tired of hearing it, to be honest...

Is there a non-partisan member of the media anymore?.How about a non partisan neighbor?. My neighbor across the street has a Don't Tread On Me flag on his lawn..

Politics has divided this country and more importantly killed this site, imo...
"I can't prove any of it"-NYRfan

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22200
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 10:02 AM - Post#1712366    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
  • foolish Said:

Very exciting!...

Link?
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 10:24 AM - Post#1712367    

In response to Kanrok

Lib / Leftist / dim-ocrat does something stupid and/or disgusting, so......

the suckoffants quickly run to FC and other soapboxes and yelp -

1. haha you're triggered ! never mind that the left invented 'triggered' in the form of sniveling, cowering, snot-bubbling university punks

2. you're a snowflake ! never mind that the left invented snowflakes in the form of sniveling, cowering, snot-bubbling university punks

3. right wing nazis have taken over ! never mind that the left re-invented today's nazis in the form of sniveling, cowering, snot-bubbling university antifa, who cheap shot people with bike locks

4. right wing KKK has taken over ! never mind that the left re-invented the KKK in the form of sniveling, cowering, snot-bubbling university punks who call everybody "uncle tom" and "rednecks"

This is sort of why there are no more credible, public lefties anymore, boys. Just sick, nasty little "things" that nobody wants to admit to being, or knowing.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 10:30 AM - Post#1712368    

In response to Baldridge

• Baldridge Said:
I honestly could care less about politics. I think the state of politics in this country is ridiculous on both sides. It's such a waste of time and energy....

As a kid, I rarely remember adults talking about their political beliefs in daily conversations. Nobody gave a shit. Today it affects every everything. I'm tired of hearing it, to be honest...

Is there a non-partisan member of the media anymore?.How about a non partisan neighbor?. My neighbor across the street has a Don't Tread On Me flag on his lawn..

Politics has divided this country and more importantly killed this site, imo...

You do realize that this has been the platform of marx, USSR, and various leftist derivatives, for about 140 years now....... no ?

It's written, many times and many places. Don't have to take my word for it.

Funny how it never shocked you for the first 50 years of your life, as the left was doing it and prospering with it against America. Only took you a few months of Trump making progress FOR America, to hate it.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22200
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 11:16 AM - Post#1712370    

• Johnny_Upton Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
  • foolish Said:

Very exciting!...

Oh please.

It was not much different (Other than politics becoming a bigger/meaner part of life - Thanks Shitlibs). The difference is the boards lefties back in the day could articulate a decent argument for the policies they support.

Foolish does a pretty good job, you strictly post simple sentences with little thought or content

Hey JU! I’m not bitter, you bitter?

I’m not even sure I’m white.

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
04-20-18 11:54 AM - Post#1712371    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
  • Johnny_Upton Said:
  • Baldridge Said:
  • foolish Said:

Very exciting!...

Oh please.

Hey JU! I’m not bitter, you bitter?

I’m not even sure I’m white.

Well you’re trying aweful hard to pass! You bitter old honky.

Page 1 of 5 1234>
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
106 Online Now
3 viewable users and 1 hidden plus 102 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 345   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 12:09 PM