hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 2 All12
Username Post: Let's Speculate        (Topic#550114)
Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10746
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-11-18 01:55 PM - Post#1713392    

Much has happened in the last week or two to boost my spirits about the possibility of huge news that will lead to indictments, prosecutions, and convictions. These will go from the garden variety perjury all the way up to treason/sedition. The latter based on spying, bribery, extortion, etc.

So with that in mind, how far up do you think this may go and who might get ensnared? Here's my list of people who will be familiar to the general public within the next 6 months -

Page, Strzok, Baker, Ohr, Rybicki, Kortan, Laufman, Abedin, Mills, Rhodes, Warner, Powers, Schiff, McCabe.

And here is the list of household name who will become infamous -

Wasserman-Schultz, Reid, Rice, T. and J. Podesta, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Comey, McCain, H. Clinton, W. Clinton

I don't believe they will get Obama and I only put the Clintons on the list because they are so deep into everything involving the Clinton Foundation. Obama will claim plausible deniability but will be disgraced and banished.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35472
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 02:02 PM - Post#1713396    

In response to Pete

Some will get snared, but most of them will escape to New Zealand where they will claim to be political asylum seekers, victims of evil Trump, and the true American government in exile.

It's probably why NZ is hosting these a-holes frequently and apparently still giving them millions for something.

Since they all seem to still have TS clearances and access to various US databases, they are probably still selling various Americans secrets / tech plans.

If all these 30K sealed indictments, Gitmo preparations, Huber + Grand Jury, etc etc etc machinations come true, I will simply shit.

It will be a galactic Christmas X 1,000,000..... and the tears of the same idiots who cried their eyes out during the 2016 election..... will be so damned much fun.

haymaker36
Total Posts: 16009
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 02:03 PM - Post#1713397    

In response to Pete

There are plenty of indictments already...just not the ones you want to talk about.
"I may be an emotional cripple but am becoming a strong, burly fucking hunk of a man."

-Crowder

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 02:18 PM - Post#1713398    

In response to haymaker36

lol, what a great tangent to always plop out there.

We've known from the git-go that Manafort, Papadopolous, Page, Cohen, and the gaggle of Russians was a bunch of nonsense on the road to creating something / anything against Trump.

We already have the template fully revealed if you go back to the Anthrax fiasco, the Arthur Anderson disaster, and several others where Mueller and Weissman teamed up.

They get a couple people on anything, then say "just tell us that (Insert target here) did a felony". Doesn't even have to be true, they will prosecute. They got the wrong people in the 2 aforementioned cases.

All it takes is something / anything that carries prison against a lesser target, and that person will help you screw your primary target all day long.

They're doing it this time against Trump. But without Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe running cover for it ..... I don't think it will work this time.

We shall see.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3735
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 02:19 PM - Post#1713399    

This thread just broke new ground for the tinfoil hat crew. wow.

Alex jones is shaking his head

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-11-18 02:21 PM - Post#1713401    

• haymaker36 Said:
There are plenty of indictments already...just not the ones you want to talk about.

Link? It's a speculation thread. Have at it.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 02:24 PM - Post#1713403    

In response to foolish

It's pointless to argue any of this with you guys.

Whenever any of it comes true, you will just flop over to "Trump the dictator is jailing his political opponents". You'll never admit the truth no matter what comes of it.

Do you think none of these things happened with Comey or McCabe, or Wasserman-Schultz, or Weiner/Abedin ?

Really ?

Just like you can't admit Trump does anything good, or better than Obama did it.

Always a childish excuse or run-around to avoid the truth. But hey, it's a free country, and the internet made all weirdos equal (a variant of Samuel Colt).

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 02:37 PM - Post#1713408    

In response to NYRfan

I'm mostly joking, I find your rambling interesting. It would be better if you backed any of it up with data or links.

Pete asking for a link to the indictments (below) is especially hilarious given his complete lack of support for the outrageous claims he made in the initial post.

And Pete - I don't mean to be insulting, I enjoy what you post, and I often look up related stuff. I'm not afraid to admit I have learned things.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/03/w hos-be...

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-11-18 02:48 PM - Post#1713409    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
I'm mostly joking, I find your rambling interesting. It would be better if you backed any of it up with data or links.

Pete asking for a link to the indictments (below) is especially hilarious given his complete lack of support for the outrageous claims he made in the initial post.

And Pete - I don't mean to be insulting, I enjoy what you post, and I often look up related stuff. I'm not afraid to admit I have learned things.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/03/w hos-be...

How is it "especially hilarious"? The charges in the Mueller probe include money laundering allegations that have nothing to do with the scope of Mueller's authority, a perjury charge (Flynn) that has been delayed twice due to circumstances and could be thrown out, and a charge against Russian bots that is now headed for discovery after the defendants called Mueller's bluff.

What hay and I were alluding to are the 28K sealed indictments yet to come. So, I asked for a link to any speculation about what these charges might be.

My belief is that these thousands of sealed indictments could involve human trafficking, gang-related activities, and illegal immigration actions, among other things.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 03:17 PM - Post#1713413    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:

What hay and I were alluding to are the 28K sealed indictments yet to come. So, I asked for a link to any speculation about what these charges might be.

Really? Thats a LOT. I would be really interested to read about that. DO you have an "inside" source of getting you the info? Don't mean that mockingly, I have no idea what you do....

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22080
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 03:27 PM - Post#1713414    

In response to foolish

I am hopeful that there is a massive wave of indictments for human trafficking.

I don’t care what the political party is of the putative defendants.

Of late I have been nibbling around the edges of this issue and am increasingly interested in taking down these miscreants.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 05:06 PM - Post#1713429    

In response to Kanrok

I honestly believe that the Trump-haters would rather see the pedophilia, trafficking, slaving go undetected if that's what it takes for Trump to not get credit.

Things are that sick now.

One layer sicker than those things simply existing.

The simple truth is that there has been an incredible, unprecedented wave of arrests for those crimes in the last year. But people in the MSM, and on FC, are feverishly pretending to not hear / know about it.

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-11-18 08:54 PM - Post#1713430    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Pete Said:

Really? Thats a LOT. I would be really interested to read about that. DO you have an "inside" source of getting you the info? Don't mean that mockingly, I have no idea what you do....

I don't have an inside source. Everything I read is open source.

https://i.redd.it/ep2valdasnv01.jpg

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-11-18 08:59 PM - Post#1713431    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:

Of late I have been nibbling around the edges of this issue and am increasingly interested in taking down these miscreants.

There is references to the freeing of up to 3,000 children after the Saudi crown prince crack down in November 2017. You may want to explore some of that info for details.

I think the NXIVM cult arrests from a few weeks ago will set the stage for the more wide spread activity in the U.S. Similar to how Weinstein opened the floodgates to the sexual harassment issue.

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-11-18 10:21 PM - Post#1713433    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:
  • Kanrok Said:

There is references to the freeing of up to 3,000 children after the Saudi crown prince crack down in November 2017. You may want to explore some of that info for details.

I think the NXIVM cult arrests from a few weeks ago will set the stage for the more wide spread activity in the U.S. Similar to how Weinstein opened the floodgates to the sexual harassment issue.

I’d love to see actual arrests and successful prosecutions rather than the slogans that come with the #metoo hashtag.

Weinstein is the face of #metoo yet he escaped prosecution thus far.

The human trafficking issue makes me sick to my stomach.

I really hope there is a major crackdown.

In the mean time, I will look into the Saudi issue.
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Johnny_Upton
Total Posts: 29519
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-12-18 07:44 AM - Post#1713438    

In response to Kanrok

Lolita express?
Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

#Filthystrong

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-17-18 10:06 PM - Post#1713629    

In response to Pete

BREAKING REPORT: Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and DOJ officials broke the law in handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

From Twitter

- K. Perry

Kanrok
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-17-18 10:26 PM - Post#1713630    

In response to Pete

Hilary is pooping in her Depends™

- K. Perry

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-18-18 01:49 PM - Post#1713660    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
BREAKING REPORT: Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and DOJ officials broke the law in handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

From Twitter

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This will reveal members of the FBI and DoJ who may have broken the law during the course of the HRC server investigation. There is a separate investigation ongoing evaluating whether Hillary will be indicted. Hopefully a grand jury has been empaneled.

Pete
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-18-18 01:50 PM - Post#1713661    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
Hilary is pooping in her Depends™

Or slingin' it in a Tim Horton's.

I said DECAF dammit!

Page 1 of 2 All12
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
107 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 106 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.312 seconds.   Total Queries: 342   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-5). Current time is 07:09 PM