hockey-fights.com
 Page 1 of 3 All123
Username Post: 50 Killed Along Gaza-Israel Border        (Topic#550117)
Canucko29
legend
Total Posts: 14056
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 04:35 PM - Post#1713467    

I am really surprised no thread is on this. The international bias against Israel is insane. All's you have to do is do a quick Google search. Already, the UN is prepared to denounce the actions (very Drmocratic). European leftists are lining up to condemn the action.

It seems clear to me that Hamas sent terrorists behind a wall of innocent people, which is what they do, to incite yet another tragedy to be used against Israel. And all the useful idiots are lining up to make it seem like Israel shot without provocation.

What's even more hilarious is that some idiotic celebrities are using it as a way to attack Trump for moving the embassy to Jerusalem even though Chuck Schumer supported the action and continues to support the action. Lmao!

Prepare for the circus.

NYRfan
legend
Total Posts: 35796
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 04:48 PM - Post#1713468    

In response to Canucko29

There's no anti-semitism like democrat anti-semitism.

And no racism against black people like that of the dems. Margaret Sanger, George Wallace, the Clintons, the Gores, LBJ, Fulbright, Bull Connor...... today's Uncle Tom movement..... disgusting bigoted bastards.

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22365
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 05:57 PM - Post#1713470    

In response to Canucko29

The “protests” were probably funded by Iran
“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 07:28 PM - Post#1713471    

In response to Kanrok

It's the oldest trick in the book and the EU Liberals fall for it predictably like Pavlov dog saliva.

First, Hamas or Hezbollah initiate an attack that will lead to innocent people from Gaza getting killed. They then elicit the desired response, which is usually International condemnation against Israel.

And then the cycle goes on and on. Because liberals refuse to hold any of the terrorist organizations responsible for using their people as human shields for their propaganda efforts.

foolish
superstar
Total Posts: 3748
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 08:49 PM - Post#1713472    

In response to Canucko29

I'm not lefty-upset about this (if you were wondering). Though I wonder what the real story is - a lot of dead civilians (including kids) and no injuries on the israeli side?

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if the palestinians were responsible for their own body count. I think Canucko is dead on that Hamas and the like will initiate shit hoping for a huge body count.. I do wish israel would not so energetically oblige when there seems to be no risk to their people or property....

....either way, this doesn't register on my give-a-fuck-o-meter

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 10:50 PM - Post#1713474    

In response to foolish

lol, you STILL work in a blame for Israel.

A bunch of ME countries could nuke Israel out of existence, and you would still bring a backhand blame for Israel.

Just can't help it. Loving kind wonderful caring liberals and their hateful anti-semitism.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-14-18 10:54 PM - Post#1713475    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
lol, you STILL work in a blame for Israel.

A bunch of ME countries could nuke Israel out of existence, and you would still bring a backhand blame for Israel.

Just can't help it. Loving kind wonderful caring liberals and their hateful anti-semitism.

There are ME nuclear powers outside of Israel and Pakistan?

I think your stupid is showing

Edited by foolish on 05-14-18 10:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 12:18 AM - Post#1713478    

In response to foolish

Awww, how cute.

A bunch of ME thugs never ganged up on Israel before.

Place all your hopes and dreams on the word nuke.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 10:00 AM - Post#1713486    

In response to NYRfan

• NYRfan Said:
Awww, how cute.

A bunch of ME thugs never ganged up on Israel before.

Place all your hopes and dreams on the word nuke.

By all means, move the goalposts a few more times. You're such a sore loser, you can't even just admit it when you write something stupid. I bet your grand kids hate playing board games with you cuz you cheat.

COCHRANE29
hall of famer
Total Posts: 5539
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 10:02 AM - Post#1713487    

In response to NYRfan

Isreal is far from the perpetual innocent victims that propaganda make them out to be.... more like perpetual antagonists that know they have big brother in the hi jacked USA to bail them out of any confrontation they talk themselves into.
C29

"Truth is Treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Kanrok
legend
Total Posts: 22365
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 10:33 AM - Post#1713489    

In response to COCHRANE29

Who in the mainstream media is making Israel out to be perpetual innocent victims?

Serious question.

Also, Israel is pretty good at protecting themselves.

But why shouldn't we be protecting the only true democracy in that part of the world?

“The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

- K. Perry

Canucko29
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 12:31 PM - Post#1713491    

In response to Kanrok

• Kanrok Said:
Who in the mainstream media is making Israel out to be perpetual innocent victims?

Serious question.

Also, Israel is pretty good at protecting themselves.

But why shouldn't we be protecting the only true democracy in that part of the world?

Israel has actually long been the victims of Muslim aggression. Here's a pretty long list of the Muslim aggreession they have had to endure:

-Numerous violent pogroms under the British Mandate,
-Pre-1948 civil terrorism after the announcement of UN Resolution 181,
-A Pan-Arab invasion that killed 5% of the Israeli population following the effective date of UN Resolution 181,
-Nearly a decade of brutal terrorism in the 1950s following the creation of Israel,
-The desecration of Israeli symbols and artifacts while Muslims controlled Jerusalem from 1948-1967,
-The 1972 Olympic massacre,
-Terrorism following several Intifadas, and,
-Your garden variety Hamas/Hezbollah terrorism that barely make the news.

Israel always needed the support of the US allies mainly to thwart the USSR from getting involved militarily. And when they started providing tanks, artillery, ground-to-air missiles and other weaponry to Arabs, the USA countered by providing their weaponry and support in most every war Israel fought (all of them were started by Arabs save for the Suez Canal crisis of 1956).

Israel frankly doesn't need very much support from the Arab nations these days. If anything, the only role the USA serves is in protecting Israel from the revisionist anti-Israel EU and UN bodies, who just can't bring themselves to admit that the Muslim countries are the ones who are continually shooting themselves in the foot on this issue. They do this also because they hate the United States, always have, and see Israel as an extension of the USA.

Israel has been historically more than willing to compromise, but have been rebuffed by Arabs at every turn.

Instead, they choose these ridiculous small arms tactics to bring international condemnation from the same anti-USA post-colonial crowd while their chances of a state get smaller and smaller.

Fuck'em.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37331
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 03:26 PM - Post#1713499    

In response to Canucko29

I don't have any sympathy for Israel, personally.

You can't just take the most important piece of dirt for umpteen religions and not expect it to cause the same drama it has for 2000+ years.

There is also a list of terrorism and atrocities that the Israelis and their supporters have committed, over the years.

Not that I sympathize with Palestinians or Arabs or whatever, just that fighting over magic dirt because magic people stood their once is fucking stupid, all around.

-PR

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 03:40 PM - Post#1713501    

In response to PuckRogue

My only tie-breaker would be that I'm fairly certain that Israel would accept a brokered treaty that put everybody on an even footing; religiously, financial, sharing the plot of sacred land.

I don't think the Arabs / Persians / Muslims ever would.

I also haven't seen Israel carry an official belief that the other guys must be obliterated. That's another very unique position that's not exactly accurate to describe as "they all do it".

I'd like to see the UN HQ plopped down in Jerusalem, and let them be the referees for brokering and maintaining the shared ownership, and peace. Instead of living high on the hog in NYC and using their diplomatic pouches to smuggle drugs.

PuckRogue
Total Posts: 37331
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 03:55 PM - Post#1713505    

In response to NYRfan

That's because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand anything, let alone what's going on in the ME.

-PR

NYRfan
legend
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-15-18 05:41 PM - Post#1713510    

In response to PuckRogue

Try saying something or anything on topic, Eddie Haskell. Wow you're a childish little cunt.

Looks like another bad day.... or month.... or year.

Buck up, fix your shit. Don't just stomp around FC being a bitch.

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10887
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-16-18 10:30 AM - Post#1713523    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
I'm not lefty-upset about this (if you were wondering). Though I wonder what the real story is - a lot of dead civilians (including kids) and no injuries on the israeli side?

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if the palestinians were responsible for their own body count. I think Canucko is dead on that Hamas and the like will initiate shit hoping for a huge body count.. I do wish israel would not so energetically oblige when there seems to be no risk to their people or property....

....either way, this doesn't register on my give-a-fuck-o-meter

There were no civilians killed, or at least very few. Most of the 50+ people reported dead were systematically eliminated from within. Meaning they were not shot at by snipers on the Israel side. Nope. The Hamas were infiltrated.

Ask yourself. With all those tires burning and waves of people throwing rocks and bottles, how could a sniper pick out a proper target? Answer? They can't.

Hamas put up to 40,000 people at that gate looking to storm and breach it. It didn't happen because IDF or GCC members infiltrated the group and killed over a dozen Hamas leaders. Then they backed off.

If Israel wanted to, they could have killed hundreds if not thousands of people. But guess what? They didn't.

The capper was Bette f'ing Midler tweeting her scorn in a pro-Palestinian way. Blaming the embassy move to Jerusalem as a cause for the violence. Proof that Midler IS as stupid as she is ugly.

foolish
superstar
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-16-18 12:02 PM - Post#1713527    

In response to Pete

• Pete Said:

There were no civilians killed, or at least very few. Most of the 50+ people reported dead were systematically eliminated from within. Meaning they were not shot at by snipers on the Israel side. Nope. The Hamas were infiltrated.

You have zero evidence of this.

I firmly believe that Haas incites these protests hoping the israelis will start shooting, but the idea that they're also the shooters is unsupported. If it is shown to be true I will buy in, but as of now you're making shit up.

Edited by foolish on 05-16-18 12:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Marcelino Jeopardy
superstar
Total Posts: 4259
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       
05-16-18 12:24 PM - Post#1713528    

In response to PuckRogue

• PuckRogue Said:
That's because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand anything, let alone what's going on in the ME.

-PR

Except in that post everything he said is factually correct.
Anyone who ever posted another poster's quote as their signature is a giant douchebag.

-PR

Pete
legend
Total Posts: 10887
Average Post Ranks%:             
User Rank%:                       

05-16-18 01:01 PM - Post#1713533    

In response to foolish

• foolish Said:
  • Pete Said:

You have zero evidence of this.

I firmly believe that Haas incites these protests hoping the israelis will start shooting, but the idea that they're also the shooters is unsupported. If it is shown to be true I will buy in, but as of now you're making shit up.

Go and do some research then. Go out and look at photos of the hospitals in Gaza. There's no one there. Go look at photos of some of the injured. There are no ambulances on the grounds. no blood anywhere. superficial wounds. Snipers don't shoot people in the leg. Take a look at the caskets of the dead. What is each casket shrouded in? That's right. A flag of Hamas. Indicating that these are not civilians but terrorists.

If you're waiting for the MSM to tell you this you're out of luck.

Page 1 of 3 All123
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Follow
96 Online Now
1 viewable users and 0 hidden plus 95 guests are online now.
Ad
Recent Topics
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2018 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 344   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-6.0). Current time is 12:26 AM